General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

URGENT URGENT URGENT HELP PLS

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2006, 06:39 PM
roybacer
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default URGENT URGENT URGENT HELP PLS

To cut a long story short, basically 1 of my so called work mates has been logging both mine and other people in the office msn coversations, but i cant get my head round how

Basically there all set up and stand alone pc's, internet connection comes into the office, into the router, and then shared around the office.

As farr as i know he does not have the log on details for the router.

But yet he has a folder (which he had badly hidden) in which are ALL our msn log's going back about 6 months

Now he's not a manager (he is infact well below me in the pecking order lol) so he's not doing it to try and get me the sack, my boss is well aware we all use msn in the office, and is fine with it aslong as all our work is done etc etc.

I've spoken to a few people, and they have basically said he must have a program running in the background on his pc which is scanning the network, apprently as all msn conversations are sent through 1 port, its quite easily done ????

How would i go about stopping him from having access to log my convo's in the future???

Bearing in mind i already have anti virus, which is suppost to stop people hacking my pc, also its also passworded when im not sat at my pc, and he does not have access, also i have all my msn setting set to NOT log any msn conversations

and help pls