General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

i just got an email anyone after a job details inside

Search this Thread

Old 22-01-2006, 07:54 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default i just got an email anyone after a job details inside

Plesant Day,

I have a Job to Offer you, if you Might be intrested in, My name is Lawrence Williams, I am 48 Years and I work with Kingston Inc. Ltd.in United State Of America. we Extract Raw Materia From Africa to produce textile and fabric which we supply to Our Client in Europe and Other Asian Country for cloth Making.

We are In search of a Representative in United Kingdom and Asia to Work for us as Part Time worker and we are willing to pay a Sum of $400. Dollars for every Transaction you Recieve and Process on Our Behalf, and I can assure you That this is Not goin to Affect your Current state of Work.

Though we are Working on Setting up a Branch in the United Kingdom But for Now we need a representative in the United Kingdom.

The Main Scope of Work for this Representatative will be to Accept Payment Via a Cashier Check or Wire Transfer in the United Kingdom and then Remove his/Her %10 Payment Commision and Send Down the Rest to Our Head Office In the United State.

Sometimes FBI get Involve in a case where someone is trying to Run with the Company's Money. I Hope that is Okay with You, If you are Intrested Kindly Get back to me with your Full name, Phone Number and Residential Address and i will forward and Employment Form to you as soon as I Recieve your Responce.

Please Note that it would'nt Cost you anything to Recieve Payment on Our Europe and Asia.

I look Forward seeing your Reply Soonest.

Best Regards,
Lawrence Williams.
Kingston Inc. Ltd.
San Diego, United State.

Old 22-01-2006, 07:55 PM
andyt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i will do it

what a fuckin bell end
Old 22-01-2006, 07:56 PM
Puss2
Formerly know as Puss

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i hope your going to accept
Old 22-01-2006, 07:59 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 22-01-2006, 07:59 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

yeah how can i refuse i planned ahead and ive already given him my bank details infact ive sent him my spare cash card as proof