General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

got punch up :@

Search this Thread

Old 15-01-2006, 12:48 AM
luke89
Team HOTHOT!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default got punch up :@

reported him to police, he was arguin with his ex cAllin her a fuckin bitch ect i ask him to carm down and get hit so i hit him bak to get aWAY AND THEN SOME PEOPLE GRAB ME AND I GET HIT AGEN FOR NOW RESON IM IN PAIN SOZ FOR CAPS
Old 15-01-2006, 12:53 AM
nigel b
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

fook that m8
if you tried sorting something out then someone held you back they are lucky it was you and not me
at least you tried to do the right thing and not got any trouble
Old 15-01-2006, 01:17 AM
andre_k
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

are you ok mate?
Old 15-01-2006, 01:21 AM
Anonymous
Banned

i remember one time some bloke was beating his mrs up at the bus stop so i got involved and ended up hitting the bloke and then she started having a go at me and trying to fucking bite me the slag cause i hurt her boyfriend
Old 15-01-2006, 01:49 AM
RANJ
BANNED
BANNED

no point in fighting other peoples battles, i stopped that ages ago
Old 15-01-2006, 01:50 AM
Anonymous
Banned

yeh i learned that after
Old 15-01-2006, 01:59 AM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by RANJ
no point in fighting other peoples battles, i stopped that ages ago
..very true

I ended up helping out a so called mate and ended up with a broken nose .. I cant be doing with that macho bullshit ..... would rather walk away if I can....

Bad luck Luke

Trending Topics

Old 15-01-2006, 03:00 AM
luke89
Team HOTHOT!

back from hospital with a black eye and loads of antyboitics lol, i wasnt fightin other peoples battles i was chillin and all i could here was some fool f'ing and blinding , so i asked him to carm down next thing i got punched , and belive me if to big bonsers didnt hold me back i would have gave him more than a borken nose and a black eye
Old 15-01-2006, 03:39 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by luke89
and belive me if to big bonsers didnt hold me back i would have gave him more than a borken nose and a black eye
Bloody bouncers. Most are fucking thugs.

I got a beating of 2 bouncers in glasgow a couple of years back after I punched and tried to and forcebly remove a drug dealer/potential rapist from a club after I saw him spike a female friends drink. The Police always seem to believe them not you. And I was sober, so not your usual ejected drunk the police end up with.

Fucking bouncers have no right to use force if you comply with thier instructions to leave a nightclub. Try telling that to the two tossers who ejected me from my local club for "being too drunk" despite the fact that i was 100 % sober as I was driving back afterwards!!! They just grabbed me and dragged me out on my fucking knees after they knocked me to the ground grabbing me!!
The pricks then wondered why I faught back after one of them kneed me in the ribs in the corridoor leading to the exit. Justifiable self defence in my opinion.
Old 15-01-2006, 03:55 AM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

Most boucners are dirty little shit bags... Im sorry to hear this luke mate Get better soon fella
Old 15-01-2006, 08:04 AM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

if you would have hit him hard enough he would not have hit you back.
Old 15-01-2006, 08:53 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Sounds like the boncers did their job properly, stoppin anyone hitting each other is their job, so looks like they correctly restrained you.

As above, i just dont bother getting involved anymore, no one is ever greatful anyway.
Old 15-01-2006, 09:15 AM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default he aint wurf it

walk away,next time you could get knifed
Old 15-01-2006, 09:35 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by diamonds
i remember one time some bloke was beating his mrs up at the bus stop so i got involved and ended up hitting the bloke and then she started having a go at me and trying to fucking bite me the slag cause i hurt her boyfriend
i done the exact same thing some people have no clue the best thing to do in that situation is ask the girl if she is ok if she wants help she will ask , if he hit me and all i did was ask him to calm down he would have been getting a fortune off the tooth fairy
Old 15-01-2006, 11:04 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Last time I stepped in to try and break up a physical fight between a girl and her guy (he was shaking and slapping her, yelling in her face that she's a c*nt etc) I ended up with him trying to kick the shit out of me, and to make matters worse, SHE was fucking hitting me aswell! She's screaming "don't hit my boyfriend!" and fucking hitting me with her fucking shoes!!! I was like
Old 15-01-2006, 12:56 PM
luke89
Team HOTHOT!

i was the only one grabed by the bounsers even tho he started it still not sure there doing there job right ! sounds like im not the only person that gets in a fight for no resion, i only wanted him to stop swering and carm down lol
Old 15-01-2006, 12:58 PM
S3an
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dave cos4x4
nice scouse reply that dave pmsl
Old 15-01-2006, 01:40 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Shame mate, but at least you know next time it's better not to get involved!
Old 15-01-2006, 01:58 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by K5SSY
nice scouse reply that dave pmsl
but true,,,,,,,,,, that why i never hit pikeys
Old 15-01-2006, 10:10 PM
snOOpy86
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

and guess who gets a phone call in the middle of the night while im out in town on the pull with 4 laydee's?
Old 15-01-2006, 10:33 PM
lmans123
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Default Re: he aint wurf it

Originally Posted by morcheen
sad but very true.people cant fist fight anymore.weapons are getting used to much.also people dont seem to care what damage they do to you.
hope your feeling beter soon luke89.
Old 15-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Sean_RS
Advanced PassionFord User

FPMSL
Old 15-01-2006, 11:47 PM
bullsrs
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Originally Posted by luke89
and belive me if to big bonsers didnt hold me back i would have gave him more than a borken nose and a black eye
Bloody bouncers. Most are fucking thugs.

I got a beating of 2 bouncers in glasgow a couple of years back after I punched and tried to and forcebly remove a drug dealer/potential rapist from a club after I saw him spike a female friends drink. The Police always seem to believe them not you. And I was sober, so not your usual ejected drunk the police end up with.

Fucking bouncers have no right to use force if you comply with thier instructions to leave a nightclub. Try telling that to the two tossers who ejected me from my local club for "being too drunk" despite the fact that i was 100 % sober as I was driving back afterwards!!! They just grabbed me and dragged me out on my fucking knees after they knocked me to the ground grabbing me!!
The pricks then wondered why I faught back after one of them kneed me in the ribs in the corridoor leading to the exit. Justifiable self defence in my opinion.
so YOU caused a fight, then YOU wonder why you got dragged out! i`m a doorman, and if i saw anyone belt someone for what looks like no reason then i`d drag you/them out too,as it would look you are beyond reason, and you may infact try and hit me also, try informing the doorstaff of the situation if there is ever a next time then you can carry on with your drink while watching some s**tbag get thrown out cos they`re too ugly to pull without rohypnol
Old 16-01-2006, 09:54 AM
thames 300e
Regular Contributor

Default Re: he aint wurf it

Originally Posted by morcheen

what he said
Old 16-01-2006, 10:03 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

if i was pissed and someone told me to calm down and stop swearing they would get a too.

If you dont like the swearing you should go elsewhere IMO and defo not worth going upto to some pissed up cnut and telling em to calm down as it will kick off

oh and get pics of the shiner
Old 16-01-2006, 10:08 AM
TurboShed
Cossiemodo

Your friends are Chavs. Sorry. Deal with it.
Old 16-01-2006, 10:32 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

Originally Posted by R4N S S
defo not worth going upto to some pissed up Spud ŠRBM2006 and telling em to calm down as it will kick off
pissed up spud

i didnt say that
Old 16-01-2006, 05:05 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by bullsrs
so YOU caused a fight, then YOU wonder why you got dragged out! i`m a doorman, and if i saw anyone belt someone for what looks like no reason then i`d drag you/them out too,as it would look you are beyond reason, and you may infact try and hit me also, try informing the doorstaff of the situation if there is ever a next time then you can carry on with your drink while watching some s**tbag get thrown out cos they`re too ugly to pull without rohypnol
YES I hit him but he deserved it as he looked like he was going to kick off when I confronted him with a "WTF are you doing comment" and he resisted my attempts to make him leave.

The only time I've hit a doorman is in self defence. That was a seperate occasion to the spiking incident and in a different club. The staff never even asked me to leave they just grabbed me and dragged me out saying youve had a few too many.

A bit of fucking Politeness wouldn't have gone a miss and they would have found I would have left queitly if the asked and explained thier reasoning.

As it was I was IMO fully justified to hit them back the moment one of them kneed me in the ribs.You don't loose your right to defend your self just because its a bouncer who from what I understand are only legally authorised to use the minimum force necessary to perform thier duty.

I'm sure there are plenty of good doorstaff out there but my experience has been tarred by the bad ones. Probably due to the nature of the clubs Ive ended up in which to be honest were dives anyway, and if it wasn't for being with mates I wouldn't have gone there.

Personally I thought the registration schemes would have ensured the same standards everywhere.
Old 16-01-2006, 07:10 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

luke89 - sorry to hear what happened mate, i've learnt through bitter experience that no matter what you do its wrong.

I do doorwork at the weekends for a bit of pocket money, nowhere near as much as i used to - but to be absolutely honest, 70, maybe 80% of the time, if i want someone to leave for being pissed up - i can talk them out and they leave shaking my hand...

Don't get me wrong, the other 20% of the time i have to use force - but when i do it's to restrain, not to injure...

Don't tar all doorstaff with the same brush - i know 10 civilised sensible doorstaff for every nutcase
Old 16-01-2006, 07:12 PM
davidch
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

bad