General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FOCUS RS WHEEL CAME OFF

Search this Thread

Old 17-01-2006, 10:25 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Redkop
Originally Posted by b19bal
Originally Posted by Redkop
Crime in Liverpool is having a huge clampdown, in readiness for 2008 when L'pool is opened as The European City of Culture.

nightdavva
Also most of the violent crime happens between the Gangsters,so most of the murders are just Gangsters doing each other in........
You're so right there, most of the killings are related to the ganglands and Toxteth is still the centre for most of this.
ive only ever been to kensington and toxteth

mind his house was fooking nice and opposite a large green park/ground in kensington,,,,,,,,,,,,,, then i went to toxteth and FUCK ME that place was locked down
My daughter is a copper in Toxteth.

arresting people must be a well easy job,,,,,,,,, just shove em in the van and take em in,,,,,,,,, everyone there has done something wrong,,,,,, its getting em to confess thats the issue

JC,,,,,,,,, thats a good analogy,,,,,,, i like it

but house prices being the second highest in the country,,,,,,,,,,, you ever been to oxfordshire, there more than in pool and aint all made from red brick

it DEFFO has cukture,,,,, crime culture, yob culture, chav culture and fashion disasters too

and how can i forget you love,,,,,,,, no passion,,,,,,,,,,,, not just dam right religious belief in football,,,,,,,,, wearing a liverpool shirt with any other item of clothing from track suit to dinner jacket,,,,,,,,,, thats a true scouser

Old 17-01-2006, 10:30 PM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by JC MOTORSPORT
liverpool is a bit like ainal sex a bit scary ,bit seedy,bit exiting but once you get in to it fucking great
thanks jc

Old 17-01-2006, 10:46 PM
seveneigths
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JC MOTORSPORT
scousers are mushrooms
because we have all got big heads we live in shit and we only come out in the dark
as for seveigths he is a woolyback wanting to be a scouser

TOSSER your the one who's not a scouser living in crosby OH and born there so suck my dick you plick Norris green thats where i am from john which is more scouse than you you're the plazie scouser OH and have you sent my wheels off yet
Old 17-01-2006, 10:59 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ive seen everything now,,,,,,,, people arguing that the ARE not plastic scousers

theres a easy way to prove it,,,,,,, post a pic of your criminal record