General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

pissed and very pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 26-12-2005, 07:57 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pissed and very pissed off!!!!!!!!!!

Wish I never had any fucking debt!!!!!
Would be out of this fooking house asap other wise (yes I live with my parents} if I had plenty of cash I would fookiningh ber long gone.
Fuck my parants couldnt give a fuck tbh. yes Im pissed but still would feel the same otherwise.
Bebn fee;ing like this for aghes, basically eversince my nan died ()real tears by the way for the dim fuckers )

Basically this has been brewing for a long long time, just had a big argument with my brother, he was pisse das usaul and so am I a bit lol, Said loads of p[ersonal things aimed at me and the missis and how I kept my cool I dont klnow.
Mum as usual stood up for the "prodigal son" (my brother).
Then after all that asked to borrow my bike , yeah go ahead

Missis heard all of it and I just wish I wasnt so fucking soft, I could feel it building up in me but something was stopping me!!!!!
I really miss my nan and fucking wish she never died as I edidnt get to say a final goodbye
She knew that my brother was the fav (being younger and all that bollox!!!}

I would be far away if I could be afford it with my missis as I love her to bits but for some reason I cant say it like I should If you know what i mean

Seriosly as soon as my parents have gone to spain the fucking better as far asim concerned.

fucking xmas with family, fooking hate it
Old 26-12-2005, 08:00 PM
Nath
10K+ Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear that m8
Old 26-12-2005, 08:03 PM
MAD EVO 4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sorry bro
Old 26-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Seriosly now and this aint the drink talking, I have never liked my parents for a long long long time!!!!!!

Never been alowed to do any thing by muyself, for example, I would get a pressie of my dad, a model kit, but I wont be allowee to build it incase I do it wrong , Im sure this is why I have no real self confidence in my self.
Old 26-12-2005, 08:05 PM
Stu.H
10K+ Poster!!

u'll get it sorted!
Old 26-12-2005, 08:07 PM
DUDE_SWEET_FRST
Advanced PassionFord User

Old 26-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

not good benn sorry m8

know how you feel on some points i live at home and cant move out because of my large debt i do love my parents but god they have held me back alot by knocking mt confidence when i was younger

christmas is supposed to be a happy time but im homa alone pissed off with my shitty life hoping that 2006 will change for the better,
Old 26-12-2005, 08:10 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by Stu.H

u'll get it sorted!
Only way trhis will be sorted is for me to fuck of, sooner the better tbh, But I just cabnt afford it on my wages and the missis
Old 26-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Greg similar to me m8, wish all the best
Old 26-12-2005, 08:11 PM
PT
PassionFord Post Whore!!

sorry to here mate, you ll be ok, least you ve got your girl
Old 26-12-2005, 08:13 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by PT
sorry to here mate, you ll be ok, least you ve got your girl
Yeah true, without her m8, I would seriosly go of the rails, not that bshe knows that bless her.
We always arue but I do love her and fooking trying my hardest to get her pregnant
Thats what ive wanted for fooking years is kids , iM A DIFERANT person when with her brothers kids.
Old 26-12-2005, 08:15 PM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Benn you and Chell know we will do anything to help you both out, even the borrow of our sofa bed. We are in exactly the same position as you and yes it's just big fooking bolox.

Chell knows how much you love her. Money isn't everything even when it's the bain of your life, as long as you can be together, cherish that moment and laugh as much as you can.

Christmas is false and I look forward to the day I have kids and we can have the fun and laughter my Gramps gave me and the christmas' we always wish for.

Chin up babe. xxx
Old 26-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

cheers Anna

You may regret that when we turn up with a transit full of our stuff
Old 26-12-2005, 08:22 PM
Greg Shepherd
Chasing Radders

all the best to you and chell m8 hope 2006 brings lots of changes for the better
Old 26-12-2005, 08:26 PM
choppa
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

sorry to hear about ya nan mate, ya must a been close. dont worry about christmas man it gets a bit samey and boring and after all it is just another day. if ya not in the mood for it, fuck it off. it sounds like you have a similar problem to me with my old man. he never trusts that im capable of doing anything for myself either and so interfere's with everything i do and we end up fighting quite a lot . try an talk to them mate honestly, just say whats in ya head, but dont swear an piss em off. but if they just dont listen dont waste ya breath, it'll just wind you up more. i felt real bad not so long ago cos of money and health and dads lack of understanding. but with time and communication things are starting to look better. i hope you can sort it out man really i do. take care!
Old 26-12-2005, 08:26 PM
*Anna*
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Well as long as you have a clear out when ya get here and put the tolilet seat down and don't complain that the baath isn't big enough until we put the shower in.
Old 26-12-2005, 08:27 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by * Rudey *
benn mate give it time and you,ll be in your own place and able to dictate your own pace make that your goal aswell as independance confidence will follow hang in thier
Not sure about that m8, still got the cossie sitting on the drive that i want to finnish (have to finnish) plus im only on Ł237 take home a week
She's not on much better either.

Befdore all the twats start, yes I know we should wait till we are in a better situation before we have kids but thats what I and the missi wants, and the way I see it no matter how wealthy you are, yoiu will never be able to afford kids

Must admit, even though he can smoke for britain and drinks and does drugs atleast my brother has a house of his own

then theres me, car not dont drink (Well only about 4 times a year pf piss ups not acceptyed lol~) never and never will take drugs, and I live with my parents
Old 26-12-2005, 08:56 PM
Mr S1
Don't ask - I don't know

Received 40 Likes on 36 Posts

Take it easy fella.....................
Old 26-12-2005, 09:08 PM
AlexF
10K+ Poster!!

chin up dude, you won't be there forever!

Alex
Old 26-12-2005, 09:10 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

fucking hope not m8 or its

Joke
Old 26-12-2005, 09:13 PM
pollocks

i have to say am with you on the wish i had never got into debt and my grandparents haven't died but am real close to my grandad and they have moved away from us over 150 miles away which has really pissed me off as they didn't need to they just did it with out even talking it over

and i don't tend to see eye to eye with my dad ask graceland the guy can be a right cunt at times proper embarassing and that and just won't leave me to it at times to which i went out and bought a fiesta rs turbo this year without him just turned up at home with it one day but he didn't say nething untill the rings went and i have a spare engine sat here now and a mate to put it in for me for a ton so that'll shut him up when its sorted

chin up mate and just keep going your one step ahead of me still mate you have your girl and she sounds to be a right star myne left me back in august but chin up and you can over come ne thing put in our way
Old 26-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Benn 304R
10K+ Poster!!

thanks m8, shame about your grandad and nan but atleast you still have them
Old 26-12-2005, 09:18 PM
pollocks

yeah there still there and i apprectiate what your saying but its still not the same as been able to pop round and go out in the caterham with him
Old 26-12-2005, 09:32 PM
POPEYE
FAIRY CAKE

well you aint staying round ere you lard arse
anyway i have told you if you want some help with chelle i have plenty man juice to go round, just pop it up her and bam,,,,, a good looking kid for you

ps,,,,, stop moaning
Old 26-12-2005, 09:35 PM
Physio
20K+ Super Poster.

Benn - im real sorry to hear about all this, i know how you feel ive been going through a real bad patch for a good few years now (some patch hey)!

I hope you get everything sorted - hang in there mate & if theres anything i can do for you let me know dude.
Old 26-12-2005, 09:39 PM
cossiecrew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i know what your saying about your nan mate mine was like more of a mum to me than a nan and she died 4 days ago on the 22nd im gutted mate sounds like you was also close to yours
Old 26-12-2005, 09:43 PM
mattbibs
PassionFord Post Whore!!

a lot of the above applys to me too mate!

need to move out asap but having a 14k student debt around your neck doesnt help matters! and agree it does nothing for your self confidence being at home and being looked after! does more harm than good for me. i dont know if you've lived alone before but as i have for the last 3 years its a nightmare going back to live with the rents!

but at least i know what to do about it. there is always a bright side if your willing to look for it - no matter how dark it may seem at times!

all the best!
Old 26-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Mark V8
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 166 Likes on 145 Posts

If you want kids have them have them NOW, I'm 38 years old and have two great kids 2 1/2 years and 6 months and wish I had done it earlier in life The council will let you jump the housing list with kids and you can leave the oppressive parents behind.

Good luck mate .

Mark
Old 26-12-2005, 10:17 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Benn - sad to hear mate, I am in the same boat and as soon as I have the money I'm out on my own ASAP...

But come one - you moan about having debt and wishing you had the money yo move out - yet you have a Rouse Saff and a S1 resto underway, not to mention the other cars you're always showing pics of - if you're serious about clearing debt and moving out, why do you still have these cars?

I am serious about clearing my debt and moving out - so I sold all my cars and drive around in a piece of shit, Ł300 Orion thats cost fuck all to run (in comparrison to my 3i and 2 S1's)

Don't moan about not having any money while you have the best part of Ł10k sewn up in cars - that Ł10k would be far better off as a house deposit would it not? Or clearing some/all debt to be able to pay a mortgage?

I don't mean offence or owt, but I see a lot of people on here who have WAY more than I will probably ever have, and then some with way more money, cars etc than I will ever have who moan about it not being enough I live at home (I'll 24 in an hour) and I don't want to live here anymmore, so I'm trying to do something about it.

My bro earns quite well, has a good job and a great fiance - he also had three cars, all of which were projects with loads of money invested in em.

But he wanted to move out, and luckily with his finace they managed to find a place that the bank would allow them a 100% mortgage for.

His sacrifice tho for this new house and more importantly, new LIFE together is he has got rid of all three cars to clear out some of his debt. He also has to travel 35miles each way to work now via the M25. So he's lost a lot of money tied up in the cars, lost a lot of time what with travelling etc, but he's happy cos he now lives with his finace and has a completely new life for himself.
Old 26-12-2005, 10:53 PM
Danny B
PassionFord Post Troll

Thrush

First move for ben is find a better paying job, or sell whats around you.
We all have shit lives mate, as you can read your not the only one, My past year has been shit as my friends know, but I've still gone out there and stood up to face it, Now I have my own company and a kiod on the way and I'll do my up most to make my family and work life good

Keep ya chin up and sort the problems.
Old 26-12-2005, 11:02 PM
choppa
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

thrush you have a way with words. you've made me think! big up yourself
Old 26-12-2005, 11:09 PM
Toppy
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Old 26-12-2005, 11:26 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Time for at least one of the cars to go Benn.

Has to be done mate, as you know you'll be happier without the burden.

Anything you need etc, you know where I am.

Use the opportunity of the New Year to clean the slate, and start all over.
Old 27-12-2005, 09:12 AM
Westy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

not a nice read..

good luck in the near future.. You can only help yourself, so make it happen
Old 27-12-2005, 09:54 AM
dave cos4x4
Professional Waffler

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts

Sorry to hear this Benn.

Got to agree with the above saying its time to get rid of one of the cars,sad i know but how the hell are you going to afford to get them finished etc....

You might aswell get rid of one now and get one out of the way.

tbh aswell,if you are trying for kids the last thing you want to do is spend precious spare money on cars.

Hope everything turns out soon for you two and you get what you wish for in the new year.
Old 27-12-2005, 10:15 AM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Hang in there Benn, nothing to add that hasnt been said really other than if you want it, it will come. Ive been to the bottom and almost went that little bit lower, somewhat lower i expect than the point you are at now i hope, so i talk from experience sadly. I spent a year and a half of my life living rough on the streets due to my Oppressive Father, and when finally we made up and arranged to go to the Pub as father and son for the first time ever on my Birthday, the Bastard Died on me the day before.

Life can really be a fooker mate, just hang on in there as one day you will look back and think "Things werent so bad really" it just requires some hindsight and more life experience to make you realise just how much things can change in a very short time.

Best of luck with the family plans
Old 27-12-2005, 10:25 AM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Thing do get better m8,often with time,but sometimes you cant have a rainbow with out a bit of rain
Old 27-12-2005, 11:22 AM
dave_si
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Greg shepherd

christmas is supposed to be a happy time but im homa alone pissed off with my shitty life hoping that 2006 will change for the better,
Couldnt have said it better myself mate

I dont think ive had a year of being so depressed as this

I hope to God next year will be better, good luck with getting it sorted Benn

Quick Reply: pissed and very pissed off!!!!!!!!!!