General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

T-Moblie, FFS.... Muppets :cry:

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2005 | 07:09 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Default T-Moblie, FFS.... Muppets :cry:

Just got off the phone with some twat at T-Mobile.. My god do they employ complete dicks there or what???

Basically, my phone bills are too high and I need to save money. So for once I sat down and went back through some phone bills to see if money could be saved. Typically my bills are £55-£65 a month - which is a lot considering I barely use my phone (specially nw I have a dedicated line at my desk ) So I worked out I was paying £45.11 (ex VAT - fooking £53 incl VAT!!!) on line rental alone!!! Actually it's £47 line rental and £6 for 100 texts

So I look back through my bills to see I barely use a quarter of my 400mins, and less than half the texts. So instead of paying 10p per text I'm paying nearer 20p

So on there site you get to see what tarrifs are available and the price etc. I decided the RELAX 100 12mth plan was best - only 100 mins a month (anytime) and no texts, but then, it's only £21....

So I ring up T-mobile, some jock answers and I tell him I wanna change tariffs and tell him which one, and he tells me it's £23. So I said "oh, is it £21 + VAT or somthing?" and he says no. So I ask why the one I'm looking at says it's £21, and he says "oh your looking at the Relax 100 18mth policy which is £2 cheaper"

So I say "no I'm not cos that tariff doesn't exist according to your website"

So he says it's gonna cost me £23 and I tell him I'm not happy about that as it clearly states RELAX 100, 12mth policy = £21 all in. He then tells me that that one is a "self service" tariff which means I have to settle all my bills and stuff online and don't get any posted bills or automatic direct debit payments taken blah blah, to which I said bollox, as they all say self service on them and nothing is written on there about doing it yourself

He puts me on hold for about 6mins, then comes back telling me he spoke to his supervisor and there;s nothing he can do - I'll have to take the Relax 100 12 month policy which costs £21 So I tell him that I already told him that over 10mins ago He didn't say anything

Fukking goons.... Spent 16mins on the phone for him to tell me the EXACT same thing I told him when I rang up - cept it took me about 30 secs and took him about 15mins - I wouldn't mind so much but at 50p per min it take s the piss a bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I got £100 upgrade out of it - anyone know any good Nokia's out the get? My current 6230 is a piece of crap and I want one that don't turn itself off or crash everytime I put it in my pocket Kinda like the N70, but it's fooking £90 on top of my £100 upgrade
Old 07-12-2005 | 07:13 PM
Zetec Andy
10K+ Poster!!

£47 line rental it seems that you are the fool my friend

Old 07-12-2005 | 07:16 PM
SapphyMike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

my calls to Orange cust service are freeeeeeeee

oh, and i get 750 minutes and 50 free texts for £25
Old 07-12-2005 | 07:23 PM
RS__vanman
PassionFord Regular

£47 for line rental and i moan about £20 for 750 anynetwork mins with 150 txt
Old 07-12-2005 | 07:24 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Andy - oh I agree! At the time I took this tariff out I was spending roughly £120-£130 every month tho, so this was the best way to save money, as it halved my bills.... Then circustances changed but I never bothered to get round to change it to a new tariff and forgot about it. It was only yesterday when I decided I must stop wasting money and went looking for things to change that I realised how pointless my tariff was...

But I still didn't need to spend £8 for some goon jock to contradict himself and tell me what I already knew
Old 07-12-2005 | 08:49 PM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

When I call tmobile its free for me