General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Tim Westwood.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 09:03 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b19bal
bet you all thought sunny was a white guy with a frst till you seent he photos and then thought,,,,,,, fook me hes a paki
I thought he was Hindu ?
Old 02-12-2005, 09:04 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

do you actually think that puff daddy is from the ghetto, you think that jenny really is from the block

you think that mike tysons walk down brixton was to mix with his real people when buying that rolex custom watch with all them body gaurds

you ever heard david jason talk, you think hes from peckam or nicolas lyndhurst, there more middle class than some of the celebs ive seen

the only TRUE working class stars you EVER see are in eastenders

you lot are soo blinked at times

bet you all thought sunny was a white guy with a frst till you seent he photos and then thought,,,,,,, fook me hes a paki

Crikey you are cooking on Calor tonight mate
Old 02-12-2005, 09:11 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XR-RS
did you also know that most of the black rap stars are all college educated INCLUDING 2PAC

fuck me he talks as if hes a street nigger too dont he when he had a good upbringing and he also went church on sudays,,,,,,,,, fooking faker
Define good upbringing. I dont recall ever hearing Tupac moan about his upbringing or try to bullshit. Whats going to church got to do with it ???

So what if theyre college educated whats that got to do with anything.

Good luck to westwood for making money, riding ho's and tongueing 50cents bowels. I wouldnt say he 'talks black', he does however have a completely fake accent and he's a big glistening purple helmet.
bollox they ALL make out how hard they had it and what a struggle they had to make it in life, hearing about them studying college whilst mummy stuck food on the table at 6pm dont sell to the people who there selling too

sooo many fakes out there but thats what we are paying for, we want a look at life as how we wanna imagine it to be, not much fun the otherway is it

can you imagine a film about a bloke that goes to work every day till he retires and claims a state pention where he struggles to pay the gas bill and then dies with his children never visiting him and all he has to look forward too is the nurse wiping his arse for 10 years before he dies in his wheel chair or in his sleep with the kids only visiting to take there share of the money

or the guy who finished college and then started a business then had soo many taxes and so he had to close it down and now works as a post man and his missus left him as hes just a normal bloke that aint nothing special and he visits his kids the weekend who come for there pocket money then fook off as soon as its 4pm to play with there mates

im suprised speilberg aint caught this market yet instead of fucking about with them silly spaceships and dinosaurs and we call him great , he dont even understand the market
Old 02-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

what about the first version of jurasic park,,,,,,,,, london zoo, 3 hours of all these animals that no fooker can see as there all hiding out of the publics way the parents buy there kids furry animals of elephants cause they have gave the real elepahants to another zoo and thats will keep em quiet whilst mum moans at dad for looking at the young unferpaied staff before they make there way to the bus stop to go home and watch tv untill there kid falls asleep then they ignore each other until she wakes her husband to go to work to pay the sky tv bill and thekays cataloge for there kids trainers

so many things they aint thought of in hollywood
Old 02-12-2005, 09:17 PM
XR-RS
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

well id say getting shot in the head and going to court the day after or whatever in a wheelchair then being shot to death in the road 'street' enough for me.

watching a saturday night fight in the pub is as much street as ive seen.

i do agree though, the older style rappers were proper, now theyre manufactured pretty much the same as that stuttering spiky haired tosser that won pop idol.
Old 02-12-2005, 09:18 PM
XR-RS

wtf ?
Old 02-12-2005, 09:19 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

what about the first version of jurasic park,,,,,,,,, london zoo, 3 hours of all these animals that no fooker can see as there all hiding out of the publics way the parents buy there kids furry animals of elephants cause they have gave the real elepahants to another zoo and thats will keep em quiet whilst mum moans at dad for looking at the young unferpaied staff before they make there way to the bus stop to go home and watch tv untill there kid falls asleep then they ignore each other until she wakes her husband to go to work to pay the sky tv bill and thekays cataloge for there kids trainers

so many things they aint thought of in hollywood
PMSL at that /\/\/\/\
Old 02-12-2005, 09:21 PM
andyt
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 02-12-2005, 09:24 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

So following on.. So love him or hate him Westwood is a fake all be it earning a fukkin big wedge, and doing it very well...

Emeinm?? Fake? Serious question...
Old 02-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

olderstyle rappers where never crack heads either

my school band was all about the getto with some real rough kids in it, we was fooking terrable, all talking about our hard lives that we heard about on the radios by our heros

anyway there was 1 guy who was a proper working class member who was with us, he was always a good bloke, he was NEVER a bully nor was he a mug, he was a A level student and he could play and read any music or any instrument

hes formed a group for playing house partys and grafted real hard wheni dieded to get a real job and go clubbing whilst he stayed at home working

hes name was jermain but you lot will most prob now him as "Fonte" from heartless crew

hes a fucking class bloke and ive always found him a proper person and now hes making his money with his long term mates all i can do is praise him

hes still not quite a ghetto kid BUT hes known more nasty people than anyone would belive, hes just the brains of life and so he made it
Old 02-12-2005, 09:27 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

ok hes a trailor trash person who airs his laundry in public and on his records,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did anyne go to the concernt where he was band fom using a chainsaw on stage and he was taking pills on stage ????

he never turned the chainswaw on, just waved it about and he took pills but wasnt arrested for some reason
Old 02-12-2005, 09:29 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ok hes a trailor trash person who airs his laundry in public and on his records,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

did anyne go to the concernt where he was band fom using a chainsaw on stage and he was taking pills on stage ????

he never turned the chainswaw on, just waved it about and he took pills but wasnt arrested for some reason
Pleased we agree on sommat then mate
Old 02-12-2005, 10:42 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

FPMSL @ the haters

Westwood is da bomb FO REAL.

To many people shout trying to be black no he being him get over it we dont all live life as a fake.
Old 03-12-2005, 12:39 AM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

indeed

the man is a tit.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:17 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

do you actually think that puff daddy is from the ghetto, you think that jenny really is from the block

you think that mike tysons walk down brixton was to mix with his real people when buying that rolex custom watch with all them body gaurds

you ever heard david jason talk, you think hes from peckam or nicolas lyndhurst, there more middle class than some of the celebs ive seen

the only TRUE working class stars you EVER see are in eastenders

you lot are soo blinked at times

what the fuck have you been smoking

you're spouting a load of shit that has absolutely NOTHING to do with this topic.....

what the fucks that about, why are you even bringing that up no ones said that and I doubt even thought it - you have though.

sounds to me like you're trying to be mr racial relations when nobody in this thread is even remotely racist in the first place.

so get off your high horse, put the crack pipe down and chill the fuck out.

and furthermore your comments about performers whom you believe didn't grow up in the ghetto (once again, what the fuck does this have to do with westwood being a cock) are entirely false.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:33 AM
Poom
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Westwood is a cock.... HE might get paid loads but he is a cock..

He is a posh lad trynig to be ghetto!

Imagine this

Imagine alan PArtridge and lil kim have a kid...it is him!
Old 03-12-2005, 09:45 AM
Kop2381
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Deffo couidnt of put it better mi self
Old 03-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

the storey was him beingtrying to be black,,,,,,,,,, i dont understand where hes trying to be black

he sliving his life the way he wants, if that makes him a cock then what are you for thinking you should talk and act a way you belive you should cause your white, if you was black should you talk like westwod, if you talk like a cockny is that false as your black ????

saying hes trying to me black IS racist, what has colour got to do with the ay someone talks, people in the states that are black aint talking like there mums do

the point i was making has been said, hes acting street to get the audience, thats not black, thats street
Old 03-12-2005, 03:37 PM
Brasso
Advanced PassionFord User

Hes a cock.
Old 03-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Moose 130

He put me right off PMRUK, was better with the sound off.

What makes it funnier is the fact his dad's the Bishop of peterborough (so I understand)

just could never take him seriously
Old 03-12-2005, 04:13 PM
JxBabe
PassionFord Post Troll

For ages, I thought he was taking the piss

I can't stand him, can't listen to him at all. But then I don't like hip hop or R&B music either so that might have something to do with it
Old 03-12-2005, 04:37 PM
jumpin jack crash
its a gas gas gas

hes a cock end full stop imo.

pimp my ride was ok in the states with xibit but the uk is just a joke. he might be a good dj but he's a shit tv presenter!!

u cant blame people for thinking he's a wannabe gangster as thats how he percieves himself and probably loves it too.

whoever shot him didnt do a good job to be fair
Old 03-12-2005, 05:53 PM
Dan
20K+ Super Poster.

Default Re: Tim Westwood.....

Originally Posted by warleydaddy
Is it me,or is this guy just the biggest cock gobbling twat,god put blood in to????

Pete..
In a word mate, yes!
Old 03-12-2005, 06:10 PM
SamERST

He's like an English Borat lol
Old 03-12-2005, 06:41 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

He's not trying to be black, he's trying to be American.

Trevor Nelson speaks perfectly well, and he's black, and DJs/presents in a black-dominated music scene.

Fair play to him - great DJ, host own show on Radio 1, and I wish I had his money.

Speaks like a twat, but as long as he's happy.
Old 03-12-2005, 06:42 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Trevor Nelson speaks perfectly well, and he's black, and DJs/presents in a black-dominated music scene.

Fair play to him - great DJ, host own show on Radio 1, and I wish I had his money.

see thats the reply i SHOULD have wrote , glad im not the only one who sees it, good example too
Old 03-12-2005, 06:48 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

its not colour ffs
Old 03-12-2005, 06:49 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RichardPON

Pretty much there Rich
Old 03-12-2005, 06:53 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My sisters boyfriend and come to think of it her talk like dare i say it Spastics does that make them Spastics..................just a thought like

Mike

Oh no offence intended to Disabled people
Old 03-12-2005, 06:56 PM
GTechR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

its not colour ffs
Agreed, he's trying to be American 'Gangsta' (admitedly, that is a predominantly Black scene) but I totally agree, race isn't the issue.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:02 PM
motherhupit

I agree he is a right fooking twat, i feel like hitting him, u always get good music on radio 1 on friday night and then that twat comes on at 9.00 and ruines it.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:03 PM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

jesus some people have to be so politically correct the whole time does my fuckin nut......we all knew what each other meant, that wasn't even the issue until someone got on their high horse and accused everyone of racism
Old 03-12-2005, 07:10 PM
phil4x4saph

He doesnt "speak black" He speaks like what he is. A FUCKIN PRICK!!!!!!

Forget cries of "racist!" He's just an embarasement .
Old 03-12-2005, 07:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by ballin
jesus some people have to be so politically correct the whole time does my fuckin nut......we all knew what each other meant, that wasn't even the issue until someone got on their high horse and accused everyone of racism
political correct

it was a fucking rasist comment, just cause none of you are directly racist dont mean that aint a racist term

i take offence to that as ive got a not as modest as some gold braclet and i get told "do you think your black" when i wear it

gets on my tits, just like every one who drives a cossie is a boy racer and does wheel spins and donuts

no high hourse, just offended by that term

Quick Reply: Tim Westwood.....