General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

should I brake his face???

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2004, 05:21 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

Yeah I gathered that, but it does tickle me ppl get so worked up over cars and the badge on the back of em....

ie: if you have a Sierra COSWORTH and I have a Sierra GLS. Yet I have tuned my GLS a lot and it whips your COSWORTH you'd be even more pissed off than if I had beaten you in another COSWORTH...

Or if I beat an RST off the lights in an XR3i. The RS owner is fuming....

IMO names and badges mean shit. It's how the car performs is what is important. If some steps up and says it ain'ta real Cos, then say "yeah okay, whatever" or correct them but addon that you don't give a fuck what they think anyway....

Another example is my mate won't buy any tool unless it is Snap On. Now I love Snap On tols too, but can't jsutify their prices on my wage. So I bought a set of Laser sockets and ratchet. For what I use em for (90% of time all I use em for is undoing wiper nuts and bolts on doors) they are never under any stress, so I don't need the quality that Snap On gives. So they are fine for me, and I ain't spent a massive ammount on em. But he can't see it and unless it's got Snap On stamped on it, then it's shit....

It's just called blinker'ism IMO....
Old 11-07-2004, 05:27 PM
Matt1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kick his head in !!!! Only rape his wife if shes fit !!! At the end of the day if it rolled of the production line with the cosworth badge on it, its a cosworth come 3 or 5 door !!!!! Id sell my bird for a cossie anyday !!!!! LoL
Old 11-07-2004, 05:34 PM
MWF
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Maybe the guy genuinely didn't know they made a Sierra Saphire Cosworth and genuinely thought you'd put one of the 3dr engines in your Saph.