General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Good day Karting at Daytona MK & Met "COSSY ABUSER&

Search this Thread

Old 31-10-2005, 08:24 PM
Mr C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Good day Karting at Daytona MK & Met "COSSY ABUSER&

I had a good day on Sunday dispite the weather, I drove down to Milton Keynes to meet with Simon AKA "cossy abuser" on here, to collect my new higher spec turbo from him, top fella and he was good enough to let me have it Tub at the agreed price dispite much interest AND he drove out of his way to meet me.

Cheers, much appreciated. My other T34 with .48 ex housing now for sale then.
Then rushed off down the road to Daytona Karting, how many roundabouts?!?!? (I will be returning in project marshall ) Just in time for a rain storm and a wet practice before running some heat races a semi and then a final.

We had booked it as a mates present from last xmas and 8 out of 9 of us fought it out with others on the small circuit in single engine Karts, TOP fun and the weather held off for the racing. J couldnt make it cos his Cosworth "F*** TEV" got broke into Sat nite and the RAC took 7 hrs to get him home!!

I managed 3 out of 3 heat wins, and a win in my semi which put me on Pole for the final. I won the final and at the end of the day I had a 100% victory result, taking all 5 race wins, most points, fastest lap by half a second and fastest max speed too.

DAYTONA KARTING Milton Keynes get a recommended from us all, cant wait to do a flood lit race on the national circuit
Old 31-10-2005, 08:52 PM
sm
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

daytona is a cool track did the full international track 2 years ago great fun did 3 sisters last aug (the track not actual sisters i wish ) then went to blackpool for the night doin the same again this year
Old 06-11-2005, 09:28 AM
Mr C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

2 years ago great fun did 3 sisters last aug

Quite a boast that one
The full international track worth going on then, looked massive and quick even in the wet. Did you do single/team endurance or heats?
Old 06-11-2005, 10:06 AM
sm
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the full international was great fun well worth it, karts could of done with bein faster top speed was only 40mph, i was on track with 16 mates, we have a go kartin and clubbin weekend once a year, just paid my deposit for next years weekend