General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Where Has Glass Eye Gone

Search this Thread

Old 24-08-2005, 01:12 PM
PGT
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

can understand your stu but why do you NEED to convince other traders of glass eye's provenance?

posts from glass eye (or ima) usually attract the most views and replies, in fact many of the replies are from 'ima haters' who still feel the need to post anyway.

ultimatley does this not bring more business for traders in the long run?
Old 24-08-2005, 01:29 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Received 95 Likes on 76 Posts

Not when the accused was slagging teh traders off and due to his "Posting Style" The traders thought it was IMA in disguise paul.

Then of course i had to waste further time discussing it on the phone with them
Old 24-08-2005, 01:34 PM
Paul J
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Username turbo7 has similar posting style to glass eye with the,,

Prob just coincidence but maybe worth ip check.

daves not the dangerous one its the people who he has in his pocket that are,, he,s as nice as pie and a real gentleman when u get to know him and a true family man,, i wouldn.t piss him off though,, the adams family are the proper london gangsters also known by the police as the A team and famed for inventing the drive by on a motorbike with the passenger shooting,,
Old 24-08-2005, 06:05 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

hello all,,been at work today so have just seen all this so here are a few of my comments ...

firstly,,i will appollogise to stew as it looks like others mistaken identity of myself has inadvertantly caused him trouble and this was not my intention

i have always denied and stated that i am not imaracing,,bosch man or what ever he is calling himself today when people have mistaken me for him and have posted that fact when peole have made the comparison.

i deny ever sending him and texts,,emails,,that must be one of his 'haters' as he puts it and from what i can see there are many of them.

i have not broken any passion ford rulez yet have been banned twice and had my ip address blocked requiring me to change it many times.

if i have slagged off any traders it is because they have deserved it no other reason,,others are allowed to make comments freely about traders yet it would seem i am not.my comments have been mearly suggestive and not blatent unlike other users comments about traders.or perhaps its an unrwritten rule that traders on passionford are above customer negative feedback ??

if after all this,,the administrator feels i should change my user name then i will do so but i am still me and not a copy of anyone else.

as for my identity,,well i am NOT another user currently registered but was going to reveal my identity but this would be foolish at this point in time judging by the death threats i have have had by email from a certain person.there are a few here who know me and i thank you for keeping the secret but until this other person who is sending imaracing texts and emails has been found out,, i dont fancy having italian kit car tire marks down my back

once again,, sorry to stew for the trouble caused indirectly by myself and directly by [insert current user name here]
Old 24-08-2005, 06:17 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

big up Glass Eye

I dont believe glass eye and ima are the same person.

altho u gotta give credit to glass eye for winding phil up as he so often does it to everyone else.

oh and phil - i dont condone the threats you have been receiving.
Old 24-08-2005, 06:30 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Glass Eye does NOT wind me up on here.....its the other stuff.....i am flattered to have him..as hesooo wants to be me obviously You cant have me i aint a homo
Old 24-08-2005, 06:41 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Pete....
Old 24-08-2005, 06:45 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

Bosch-Man,,for the 99th time,,i have never sent you any messages beyond what i have posted here on this website,,emails and text messages can be easily traced i am not that stupid
Old 24-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Jim Galbally
20K+ Super Poster.

phil, knowing how a dynamic IP address works hardly makes you an IT genious hell, the fookin receptionist in one of my buildings knows what a dynamic IP is so you're on her level at least
Old 24-08-2005, 06:51 PM
warleydaddy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I really wanna know who it is now?!?!?!?!

Phoned a few people who i "think" it is,but they have all denied it!!!!

Come on fella,WHO ARE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete...