General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE!

Search this Thread

Old 21-08-2005, 05:35 PM
Hooligan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE!

Went to this bikemeeting today: approx.300 bikes almost all of them sportsbikes with power rangers at the controls....

Now some of them were unbelievable...

A guy doing wheelies standing up on the pillionpegs and crazy shit like that!

But most of them...

The latest bike with matching leathers, replicaracer helmets and to complete it virgin sliders, virgin boots, virgin pegs and tyres that have never seen a corner...

There were even two sets of twins all of them donning matching suits and had matching bikes down to the tiniest details! PMSL!

After we had all gathered we set off for a ride...with loads of idiots who didn't grasp the idea of riding in a group (i.e. place on the road and so on) and when ever we stopped under a bridge or whatever they all revved the engines 'till the limiter smiling like a couple of retards that have just discovered they've got penisses....

Fucked off home, ran into a couple of sportsbikes, overtook them and sure enough they hooked on and sat in my mirrors showing they were quicker untill we came to the roundabout...chucked the bike down onto it's pegs and FOOKED OFF!

You just have to love mr.Honda for making a stuntbike dressed as a granddad's bike!

btw. I've just come in from practising wheelies standing up on the pillionpegs (yes that bloke inspired me!) now it isn't like I can do 'em: I'm just getting used to the feel of standing up whilst the bike is lifting the frontwheel but like my mate (who CAN do 'em!) once said: it is actually less scary that sitting down whilst doing one!
Old 21-08-2005, 05:56 PM
digita1dragon
Advanced PassionFord User

Default Re: I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE! I LOVE MY BIKE!

Originally Posted by Hooligan
chucked the bike down onto it's pegs and FOOKED OFF!

You just have to love mr.Honda for making a stuntbike dressed as a granddad's bike!
'ave it!
PMSL @ virgin sliders what a waste! We have the same over here too.
Old 21-08-2005, 06:03 PM
Hooligan

sad innit? There were even a few Rossireplica suits there with 'the doctor' on their arses and none of them could ride...
Old 21-08-2005, 06:04 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 105 Likes on 97 Posts

the worl is full of weekend warriers on bikes, fair weather rider, all in matching gimpsuits - i fookin hate poncy bike meets - all the power rangers in there scuffed leathers that they dragged down the road attached to the back of there cars to make em look like heros
Old 21-08-2005, 06:06 PM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 105 Likes on 97 Posts

the funniest ones are the ones you follow onto a roundabout your doing liek an average speed , nothing too outrageous, but they hop off the side of the bike , getthe knee on the floor ......................................... whilst me and the missus ( on the same bike) are coming round the outside of em !
Old 21-08-2005, 06:07 PM
digita1dragon
Advanced PassionFord User

also PMSL @ Power Rangers
Old 21-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Hooligan

First and last meeting I'll be attending!

My mate told me she went to a tradefair for bikes and these 3 guys get ouit a car, open the boot and get out helmets and jackets and walk in...
Old 21-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Hooligan

I think I will start modding the bike now...making it even better for pisstaking....