General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Glass Eye

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2005 | 07:59 AM
timrud
BANNED

Or they might get glass in thier eyes

Glass Eye - either reveal who you are (whats to hide, you have spent ages aying you have done nothing wrong?)... or you ARE Phil?

Either way its the usual drama filled thread
Old 12-08-2005 | 08:00 AM
ste_gt
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by ImaRacing 700
Obviously my real mates..Stu and co..NOT RAINBIRD..the tosser know me better than most.....we aint all mental Martin..is it you thats Glass Eye?..Your old and a has been!

Hooligan has only ever got a name cause of me..you should be applauding me you sad foreign chimp

Chp 3dr...the same goes to you you sad twat...probably you/hadland or Hooligan or all 3 you sad bastards who only have internet as a life

I have attension...more than anyone maybe you are all jealous

Now go fuck yourselves..the person will be caught and doubt with...just you see.

PS Glass Eye has PM'd me for injectors ROFL

Its YOUR funeral guys..its all well and good for a foreign twat spouting bollocks like hooligan very safe in another country...infact hooligan is probably glass eye he is hiding behind a name

Internet TWATS Carry on its fucking funny..i only a sad chuckle bro geek but living as a celebrity
I put you down for being an arsehole, then changed my mind slightly (must of been the skunk).

I bet you never turn up to any meets as everyfooker would chin you.

Old 12-08-2005 | 08:40 AM
Versus_Creations
Ask me a question!

Originally Posted by Genesis Engineering
Originally Posted by Glass Eye

thank you for your concern,, as a fellow attension seeker i appreciate it

Oddly enough there is something that is possibly quite interesting about the quote above which might give an indication as to Glass Eye's identity, then again he/she might have done it on purpose to throw a people of the trail

Hmmmmm nice spelling ???
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:09 AM
ste_gt
PassionFord Regular

Can this not be moved to the muppets room?
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:18 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Glass eye writes (rofl etc a lot) spells (attension etc) and punctuates (lots of ,,,,, and .... rather than just one) just like immy, not to mention very similar wording in general.

Either glass dildo is very clever at copying him, or immy is just attention seeking as ever and its him arguing with himself (wow, how cunning, nobody will ever belive its me, this plan is so cunning i should put a tail on it and call it a fox )

I couldnt give a fuck either way, sad coonts
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:18 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Obviously my real mates..Stu and co..NOT RAINBIRD..the tosser know me better than most.....we aint all mental Martin..is it you thats Glass Eye?..Your old and a has been!

Hooligan has only ever got a name cause of me..you should be applauding me you sad foreign chimp

Chp 3dr...the same goes to you you sad twat...probably you/hadland or Hooligan or all 3 you sad bastards who only have internet as a life

Now go fuck yourselves..the person will be caught and doubt with...just you see.

PS Glass Eye has PM'd me for injectors ROFL

Its YOUR funeral guys..its all well and good for a foreign twat spouting bollocks like hooligan very safe in another country...infact hooligan is probably glass eye he is hiding behind a name

Internet TWATS Carry on its fucking funny..i only a sad chuckle bro geek but living as a celebrity
What a complete tosser, are you on medication or is your head naturally full of biscuits
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:27 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Big Up GlassEye

quality wind up
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:28 AM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Jesus christ, never noticed that post BigG put up, what a feckin goon

Beliving Chip/Hooligan and so on are only known on here cause of him I dont even remember them giving you any more shit than anyone else, but I know thjem as they both sound people who know what they on about...

And beliving hes a Celebrity

Looking at the bizzare deluded shite he spouts as well as the same writing style spelling and punctuation, he is one and the same person IMO .

Even if hes not hes gone down in my estimations from someone who argues for fun, to someone whos actually gone in the head and sad as feck...
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:34 AM
ProjectBobcat
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

wtf is going on here, loads of threads with far less shit in them have been deleted or moved, come on mods, stop playing up to this attention seeking. Phil i dont know you but over the years ive been on this forum i constantly read posts from you about how fords are rubbish and see your childish tantrums where you announce your leaving. do me a favour and leave, we're here because of a love of Fords, its not nursery.

Yours sincerely, an impartial user.
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:43 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
Beliving Chip/Hooligan and so on are only known on here cause of him I dont even remember them giving you any more shit than anyone else, but I know thjem as they both sound people who know what they on about...
Aye, tis weird, he seems to keep going on and on about how somehow i give a shit about him when all he is to me is one annoying user on one of the many car forums i use, i never even remember the guy exists unless there is yet another annoying about him on here to remind me.
Like everyone voted in that poll, its very clearly a jealousy thing because i actually get liked/respected on here and he doesnt, but of course the irony is the more he goes on and on about it all the time the less likely anyone would ever take him seriously like clearly he so desperately wants.

Weird thing is, he actaully seemed fairly normal in real life, but then again he was sober when i met him, and is probably in an alcoholic stupour most of the time he posts on here, so maybe that explains the visible split personality, just a difference between pissed and sober?

Either way though its very tedious over and over again and its only the "rubbernecking" mentality that drags most of us into his threads i think, to see the gruesome state of his personality that day, just like a road accident, you know you shouldnt look and its going to be the same sad sorry state of affiars every time with nothing of any real interest, but you just cant help yourself looking anyway.
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:48 AM
Mike Rainbird
Caraholic

Chip,
He has obviously got a problem with you, because ever since I posted on his poll that it was "All three", he has got the hump with me and now deems me to be a hater . Just because I took the piss (like he does all the time) . I must confess that his hypocracy has really pissed me off at the moment , and I'm VERY easy going....
Old 12-08-2005 | 10:51 AM
Anonymous
Banned

LOL chip your posts are starting to remindme of b19 bal s and i cant be fooked to read um lol As fr the post great stuff carry on passion ford is getting worse anyway so this at least is entertaining
Old 12-08-2005 | 11:01 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by ECOSNIGE
LOL chip your posts are starting to remindme of b19 bal s and i cant be fooked to read um lol As fr the post great stuff carry on passion ford is getting worse anyway so this at least is entertaining
LOL

I resent that, i may have his length of post, but i cant match his randomness or terrible english.
Old 12-08-2005 | 11:07 AM
Billabong
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I resent that, i may have his length of post, but i cant match his randomness or terrible english.
...really?
Old 12-08-2005 | 11:08 AM
Mark 3D

The sad thing is that in real life Phil is nothing like the bollox he posts on here!!

Please remember guys that half the time he is only posting this sort of nonsense to get a reaction and boy has he succeeded again!!

Believe you me if you ever meet him you will be amazed at what a sound and decent bloke he actually is, he just lets himself down when he does this sort of thing lol!!
Old 12-08-2005 | 11:38 AM
Bex
Advanced PassionFord User

pmsl @ this thread!

It just seems that someone (i'm not falling out with anyone, so no names mentioned) is a complete attention seeker, it reminds me of being back in school!
If someone's trying to wind you up about something & it's not true, then don't people just let it go over their head? I think a guilty person just rises to the bait, it puts them in a stupid situation that they can't get out of so they just argue a crappy case & dig themselves deeper into the hole that they are trying so desperatly to get out of!

I don't know any of you personally, you seem like a great bunch, but I think it's about time certain people just grow up!!!

For you all! x
Old 12-08-2005 | 11:53 AM
saff_cossie
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Mike Rainbird
Chip,
He has obviously got a problem with you, because ever since I posted on his poll that it was "All three", he has got the hump with me and now deems me to be a hater . Just because I took the piss (like he does all the time) . I must confess that his hypocracy has really pissed me off at the moment , and I'm VERY easy going....
We should rename you Mike Icebird as you are so chilled and no pun intended with water and ice being the same but different matters

Old 12-08-2005 | 12:15 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yes its me...i am so twisted i am having a pop at my own dead dogs.

Fuck the lot of you....all i did here was have a laugh....used to be fun...now just like RSBB a person is impersonating me to bring me down...well they succeeded as you saddos think its me...even though Stu has told you catorgorically it aint me

Thanks guys thanks for your support when some wimp hiding behind a name disrupts my life...yes it is only the net...but its not STAYING internet is it?All you do is see it from what you see here...NOT outside.

I been forced out of here by not Glass Eye but YOU lot cause you cant see further than your noses.

Rainbird...i wont edit something i think is correct....yes its all a laff on here aint it being impersonated...try having it done to YOU pal..and then add viscious texts/e-mails about MY dead family (yes dogs are our life/children) lets see how you cope...its not all a joke pal...try seeing further than your comfy life.

Collision course is coming.
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:20 PM
Katie

Hours of your life you can't get back?
You have entered the post that time forgot!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:25 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

i dont agree with taking the piss out of dead dogs, but the way i see it you have been winding people up for ages and now Glass Eye is winding you up (im not referring to the malicious texts,emails, etc but on posts on here). Seems to be you cant take a dose of your own medicine.

You are getting wound up now similar to how you used to wind others up.

Get over it - as said before its only a fookin forum. If you have a life like you say you do you wont let something like a internet forum rule your life.
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:26 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

if it aint tuner wars on here its phil vs the world
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:29 PM
Anonymous
Banned

PMSL @ dead dog being the same as family.

Its a shame your dog died, but thats what they do, they dont have the life expectancy of a human, if them dieing upsets you so much then dont have them in the first place.

its just an animal, not a family member

Queue insults from a load of dog loving city folk
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:33 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by chip-3door
PMSL @ dead dog being the same as family.

Its a shame your dog died, but thats what they do, they dont have the life expectancy of a human, if them dieing upsets you so much then dont have them in the first place.

Queue insults from a load of dog loving city folk
I have to disagree, my dog was more intelligent than most of my extended family

I do agree with the 'flogging the dead dog' story for multiple pages though.....boringgg
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:33 PM
Bex

chip!

I'll start on that one! I don't know what i'm going to do when something happens to my 2, I know they will only live for about 10-15 years but that's a long time & if you're a real animal lover you will find it hard! They are in all family members, you feed them, look after them & generally have fun with them.
What would you do if something happened to your car & someone took the piss out of you loosing it? After all, it's only a car!!!

Rant over!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:35 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Right on queue

I like dogs, so dont get the wrong impression, i think they are great loyal companions, but them dieing IS just a fact of life, they do it all the time, 10-20 years depending on the breed and then they drop down dead, if people find that hard to deal with they shouldnt keep having them.

Just like if you dont like your car going rusty dont buy an old ford
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:38 PM
Daveyboy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

how very wrong you are.
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:40 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Daveyboy

how very wrong you are.
Well if someone had ever had a gun to the head of my mother and one of my dogs, and i had to choose, i wouldnt think about it for even a second.

Where as if it was my sister and my mother it would be a choice to make cause they are both my family, a dog isnt, no matter how much ive cared for dogs i have had they are NOT on a par with human family members, you're fucked up if you would put the life of a dog on a par with your own sister or mother!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:41 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Right on queue
It's like you're INTENTIONALLY starting a row lol

PS: Cue
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:42 PM
Katie

But nobody claimed a dog would make a good mother chip...
What about only children like me who had to substitute siblings for pets? lol

You never think mate
I learnt all my best digging and shitting on the lawn techniques from my dog
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:42 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Cola
Right on queue
It's like you're INTENTIONALLY starting a row lol

PS: Cue
No, its Queue because i knew there would be so many people lining up PMSL
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:43 PM
Franco
10K+ Poster!!

Mate our dog (also a rottie) is a family member, and if someone had ripped into him like that.........I'm afraid i'd be at alot of various meets hunting him! But unlike IMA i wouldn't say a thing - i'd just do..

PS mate..............Family members have a tendancy to drop down dead also!

PPS i love my dog as much as i love the other members of our family............That'll be why he's cost us nearly 2k in 2 months

PPPS - Stop stirring chippy!!!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:44 PM
Taz
Visitor from the Darkside

Chip.

Why does the fact that dogs only live 10 to 20 years make them less of a family member?????????? I also dont agree with the statement of if you cannot cope with them not being here then dont have one!! If we all did that none of us would do anything!!! I have three dogs here just now, lost one about 2 yrs ago bu would never dream of not getting another one because they are not here forever. It just means you have to enjoy them for the time you have them. The average age of my breed of dogs is 8-10 and a lot of them die around six but I stil love them to bits. Dogs are extremely loyal, unlike some humans.

Regards

Graham
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:44 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Franco
Mate our dog (also a rottie) is a family member, and someone had ripped into him like that.........I'm afraid i'd be at alot of various meets hunting him!

PS mate..............Family members have a tendancy to drop down dead also!

PPS i love my dog as much as i love the other members of our family............That'll be why he's cost us nearly 2k in 2 months

PPPS - Stop stirring chippy!!!
So if you were in a position where you had to choose between saving the life of a family member and your rottweiler then that would be a choice would it?

Like if the house was on fire, which would you run in and fetch first?

You guys obviously think a LOT less of your family than i do if any animal could ever be on equal footing with them!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:46 PM
Bex

Right on queue

I like dogs, so dont get the wrong impression, i think they are great loyal companions, but them dieing IS just a fact of life, they do it all the time, 10-20 years depending on the breed and then they drop down dead, if people find that hard to deal with they shouldnt keep having them.

Just like if you dont like your car going rusty dont buy an old ford
We know that them dying is a fact of life, but so is a member of your family dying a fact of life! Are you saying that you don't get upset then just because 'it's a fact of life'?! We don't live forever either but we still build bonds with people just like dogs do!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:46 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Ooh, just on a sideline my dad was attacked by two huskies when he was 17. Now my dad (bless him) was quite hard at the time, but then so are two fully grown huskies. They ripped through part of the muscle in his leg and he went down. From nowhere the family’s HUGE mongrel of a dog Butch came from about 50 yards back (he walked at his own pace) and took out both huskies. So if it wasn’t for that dog, I may not have been here.. and what a horrid world it would be then

And Katie, I’m right there with you. Was always me, mum, dad and dogs
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:47 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

dogs are extremely loyal, unlike some humans.
Well said that man!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:48 PM
Katie

*clings to other only child and smiles*

Chip for fucks sake, if you want to have an argument mate, start your own thread you hijacker
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:48 PM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by Taz
Chip.

Why does the fact that dogs only live 10 to 20 years make them less of a family member??????????
I didnt see it did, the fact they are a dog makes them not a family member, family members are such through marriage or blood, and a dog cant be a part of either of that, unless you live in some fucked up american state!

I also dont agree with the statement of if you cannot cope with them not being here then dont have one!! If we all did that none of us would do anything!!! I have three dogs here just now, lost one about 2 yrs ago bu would never dream of not getting another one because they are not here forever. It just means you have to enjoy them for the time you have them. The average age of my breed of dogs is 8-10 and a lot of them die around six but I stil love them to bits.
I agree completely, which is why i put myself into the "can cope with losing them without it being a problem" category, i have the same "enjoy them while you can" attitude, hence i make a perfect person psychologically to cope with owning a dog and the grief involved.

You have greatly misintepreted what i said, which is exactly what i knew a load of "animal lovers" would do without actually reading it properly or thinking logically, hence i knew so predictabley that a load of people would jump on a couple of innocent and accurate statements!
Old 12-08-2005 | 12:50 PM
Cola
PassionFord Post Whore!!

As Katie says, it does seem that you're jumping on someone else's thread and hijacking.. surely not?!

Quick Reply: FAO Glass Eye