General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Glass Eye

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2005 | 07:08 AM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Hooligan
Spadge: don't think N would stoop to this level!
Your probably right mate but we don't really know that 'glass eye' is responsible for everything Phil is talking about do we
Old 10-08-2005 | 07:23 AM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Originally Posted by ImaRacing 700
for once in your little lives realise that some poeople go TOO far and i will not rest until this person is dead.

what a load of bollocks... you say this guy has gone too far? What has he done that warrants killing him? maybe clipping him IS going TOO far!
Old 10-08-2005 | 07:31 AM
pink_ayeee
Virgin

Hello

Phil I'm not associated with Glass_eye I signed up for a laugh but I didn't realise he was being such an arsehole.

Sorry to hear about the pooch!

And here's a sexy russian girl we have on the island
Old 10-08-2005 | 07:37 AM
BlueSmoke
PassionFord's crazy fool!

Sorry to hear about Kane, Phil

Never nice to lose a pet you are close to.
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:07 AM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Martin...maybe i meant in the internet sense..or maybe i didnt Lets see what happens when all is revealed...athough must say he is very quiet at the mo.

Thank you everyone for the kind words.

The kaneisdead character goes back a year or 2 very sick e-mails and it appears he is the same person as glasseye as i have many texts from him and i have asked via text and he hasnt denied it...just says he will bring me down again if i return to pf oh admits to being bacon butty aswell and all the other names that copy my style....i mean a STALKER on the bleeding net and he been doin it for over 2 years it seems as he quoted in text "if you want to know who i am look back 2 years"

All i can say is this...if the geezer is a known figure he gonna be a little unpopular when it all comes out...if of course he aint done a runner...but i feel there is enuff clues to put the jigsaw together.

Spadge yes NeilM is a very strong possibility after saying he was gonna run me down once in a very interesting MSN convo which he later claimed to be a joke after it backfired on him...known of him a while...knows all the dog sagas...knows pon and you....

BUT all said and done if he has dissapeared maybe best to let sleeping dogs lie as i am just a little volatile at the moment and may do something i regret long term.

Thanks for understanding folk.
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:14 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Being online at the same time as another user and appearing from another IP address is childs play TBH, i could easily be online as two users at once from different IPs both from this machine and the admin team would have no way of knowing.

If anyone who is a bit "net savvy" wants to remain unknown then they will, its not hard.
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:14 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

I took the N as Neil M, didn't think he'd go this far, mind you, I don't know him.

So i'm guessing, that still you have no idea who this person is, despite being a registered user on this BB, the admin cannot find out who it is ? Or are they not trying ?
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:20 AM
Anonymous
Banned

DanRSTurbo, i dont think its down to lack of effort, there are only very minimal bits of information available to them from which to work:

email address: very easy to register a new one
IP address: very easy to hide if you know what you are doing

There isnt really anything else they can easily lay their hands on from the sort of logs that forums keep.
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:25 AM
NUTS RuS
15K+ Super Poster!!

When you look at the posts this user has made it narrows it down alot chip.

And the first name that came into my head when the letter N was mentioned was the same as above
Old 10-08-2005 | 09:27 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Havent really looked at the posts, so cant comment on that, but its certainly more likely you will find him by something he said ringing a bell with someone than by any sort of technology means IMHO
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:06 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I could log on here with two different ip`s internet providers and it doesnt take anyone with any internet knowledge at all. All you need is two phone lines. Think back to pre broadband days when you used to have your main telephone line and a second for the internet.

If somebody has a main computer and a laptop there is no reason why they cant log on as two different users from two different ips at exactly the same time.
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:09 AM
Joris_FRST
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

even on the same pc using proxy's
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:14 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

All this tech talk still doesn't let us know who it is, does it though?
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:18 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Tony, i meant using a proxy to do it from the same computer at once, but yes obviously if you have two computers next to each other one on BB and one on dialup then that would have the same effect.
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:23 AM
tonyk
PassionFord Post Whore!!

My point is chip, it would mean that it wouldnt take an IT person to know what to do to have to ip`s without proxy servers etc..
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:31 AM
Anonymous
Banned

True, im sure even Phil could manage it

Wouldnt put it past him to sit there insulting himself all day just to get attention
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:34 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Just to make sure that no one thinks its me, as for some fucking weirdo only known to him reason Phil once claimed it was despite the fact ive never posted as anything other than myself on here.

glass eye's first post on this thread was at:

Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:04 pm

When i was at the essex RSOC meet on the A127 with lots of witnesses from this site who can all vouch for that.
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:45 AM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Laptop in the car, with remote desktop enabled, and hacking into the halfway house's wireless internet connection

"Just doing some mapping"

Trace the IP back to the ISp, find out from the ISP who the account is registered too, get their internet account stopped / blocked, and then go pay them a visit
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:47 AM
Anonymous
Banned

Originally Posted by DanRSturbo
Laptop in the car, with remote desktop enabled, and hacking into the halfway house's wireless internet connection

Trace the IP back to the ISp, find out from the ISP who the account is registered too, get their internet account stopped / blocked, and then go pay them a visit
LOL

although slight problem with that is that i never went to the car, and at least one person was with me all night as i spent whole time wandering around with cossierich330.

although he could be in on it too i guess

plus i was in my bog standard boring alfa, the only map ive touched in that is my AA road atlas
Old 10-08-2005 | 10:55 AM
keithG666
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 10-08-2005 | 11:19 AM
Hooligan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Phil: Neil DIDN'T say he was going to run you down but you being the master of misquoting and misinformation won't be deterred by that I'm sure!

It's only the internet Phil, and I suppose if YOU get to say whatever you like then I guess OTHERS should enjoy the same privilege...

And with that in mind let me just say that I think you're a sad wannabe gansta but PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR SAYING THAT PHIL!!!

It's only the internet right?
Old 10-08-2005 | 12:11 PM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Originally Posted by chip-3door
Originally Posted by DanRSturbo

LOL

although slight problem with that is that i never went to the car, and at least one person was with me all night as i spent whole time wandering around with cossierich330.

although he could be in on it too i guess

plus i was in my bog standard boring alfa, the only map ive touched in that is my AA road atlas
I can vouch that chip and myself never went near his alfa. Or did we?

It isnt Chip thats for sure
Old 10-08-2005 | 04:03 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED

Phil,
Knew you wouldnt stay away for long.

LOL at your reaction to glass eye.
Its only the internet as you have so often told others.

As for the emails and text messages that is a bit low even when aimed at you.

Anyway welcome back
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:13 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

we can get acess to all ip addys he has posted from .. if you want them phil i will send them to you ....
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:32 PM
Stu @ M Developments
PassionFords Creator

Originally Posted by Eagle
we can get acess to all ip addys he has posted from .. if you want them phil i will send them to you ....
He already has them.
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:37 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator

oh well i tried
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:43 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

my ip is from bt if that helps anyone.i have not sent imaracing any malicious texts,emails or pm's.probally did it himself
just had a pm from mr manchester

Originally Posted by Mr.Manchester
I and other webteam are sick of this "who is glass eye" bollock and i want it put to bed.

you have told me you were a user before the big crash, so? whate was your username?
ok,, with respect lets get a few things straight >>>>>>>>>>,,

i only have 1 user name. others have changed theirs in the past and my old name is still available but chose not to use it when we all had to reregister at the last big crash.

i have not sent imaracing any malicious text or emails or pm's despite his girly moaning to the contrary.he probally sent them to himself anyway.

i have never claimed to be anyone other than myself,, look at all my previous posts.although i may have played along with others missbeliefs.

my posts are banter. others are allowed to post similar stuff yet are allowed to do so.

the other glass eye copy cats are nothing to do with me (strut brace ??)

user names are used to remain anonymous at the choice of the user as is 99% of the internet.it does not say anywhere in the rules that i have to give personal details to anyone even to the moderators.

i have broken no rules of this website.

if you feel i have broken any rules,,feel free to quote them and i will respond

i will post this reply up too just to show that not all mods are bone idle ROFL

hope that clears things up.thanks for your input
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:44 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

Originally Posted by SPADGE
Originally Posted by Hooligan
Spadge: don't think N would stoop to this level!
Your probably right mate but we don't really know that 'glass eye' is responsible for everything Phil is talking about do we
never thought spadgey would say something sensible for once
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:51 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Anyone seen Japs Eye
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:53 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

...fortunately i doubt anyone will beleive your lies Glass Eye

Incidently as your BT its a bit funny you choose to use a AOL e-mail address...wasnt cause i am Aol per chance?..No thought not

Its getting warmer...and somesones heart is beating faster..maybe they realise its time...
Old 10-08-2005 | 05:56 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

...oh and all texts SAVED which give your game up Will fwd them to Stu if the need arises.

Incidentaly i requested to Stu that you aint banned....as its nice to see you get deeper and deeper...plus how would i EVER have had a chance to find who you are
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:00 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

lies,, you mean the one where you said you would never come back on here ROFLMAO
for those who like phil,, i made him come back on here for those who dont,, i made him come back on here
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:02 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Phil

The thing about you dogs was WAY out of line and hope it all gets sorted as the person knew that would get to you so they used it, Not good.

Mark
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:02 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

and no,,i have never sent you any texts,,dont even own a mobile
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:09 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

tiffany,, being anonymous is not a bad thing doesnt mean i have sent malicious messages and i havent.
if anonimity is upsetting people,, tough.i dont know many on here by there true name.
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:11 PM
TIFF
Chasing Radders

Originally Posted by Glass Eye
tiffany,, being anonymous is not a bad thing doesnt mean i have sent malicious messages and i havent.
if anonimity is upsetting people,, tough.i dont know many on here by there true name.
EH???????????????????????

When did i mention anything about being anonymous

Anyway, i was talking to Phillip
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:11 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Glass Eye...i am NOT back full time merely interested by this thread for obvious reasons to find out your identity

Reveal to us all...get it over with man...your only delaying the envitable
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:17 PM
boXXer
GASH!

oh dear. seems to be all getting out of hand. eeek!
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:18 PM
ImaRacing 700
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Incidentally:-

Why register using one of my famous catchphrases?
Why use an AOL e-mail address?
Why claim to have a italian sports car?
Why claim to owning a rwd saff aswell?
Why use my style?
Why text me?
Why e-mail me?
Why you stalking me full stop?

All i say is this..your either mental,very intelligent as to know NONE could ever identify you....or both...BUT beware NO one is untracable...and the support i have to get you is overwhelming.
Old 10-08-2005 | 06:20 PM
Glass Eye
Banned

imaracing,,any messages you have had other than posts from this site are not from me.from what i have seen you are not very popular and it could be anyone doing it.even yourself ROFL
it would seem that you do not like the web banter you so freely have passed out in the past.just grow up,,you aint even in my glass eye and i am on here not to fcuk you around but it is a bonus

Quick Reply: FAO Glass Eye