General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

do you think that cozzy have had there day???

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005, 06:55 AM
Escy
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by righthooker
its evolution ,the newer cars are going to be better,the Rs thing is all about pedigree in motor sport
which i think the likes of the skylines dont have ,scoobys are good at rally ect but the cossie was an all round super car
bollocks, Skylines have been competed in JGTC for years and years. thats like a Japanese person saying a RS500 has no motorsport pedigree

Skylines, RX7's, Evo's, Scooby's, Supra's, etc all have good motorsport pedigree.
Old 03-08-2005, 04:21 PM
allsteel
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's getting tougher for the Cossie boys now but there are cars out there that can be competetive.Sure,evolution moves everything on and that Icelandic Scoob was awesome,but at the end of the day an old 32 was quickest quater and an old Evo 4 won on the handling course.I'd love to see all our big players out next year but you do need to spend serious cash though.
Old 03-08-2005, 05:05 PM
NUTTIN RILLA
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is a very good topic, and i agree that cossies have fallen down the ladder a bit but power for £ you really cant beat them
I luv my cossie to bits, its all i ever wanted and now i`ve got it and im only 23, i dont think i could luv an evo or a subaru any more even if it was faster, the looks you get in a cossie are second to best, its one of those type of cars even your grand parents no , proper R.S history is what keeps me into them, not just the power.

LONG LIVE THE COSSIE