General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Would you tackle a terrorist?????

Search this Thread

Old 22-07-2005, 01:16 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What about if he runs away shouting "durka durka jihad" with his fingers in his ears
you'd have to be at leat 80% sure then wouldn't you
Funniest thing i've seen in ages

Gotta agree with RichPON here,we're not talking about a movie here. I personally think that 99% of people would just get the fuck out of it,talking about bombs here. As said if the lunatic is willing to kill itself,what good is a kick in the bollox/minge gunna do it? Hardly going to vex said person is it,and they would obviously be prepared to kill you at the same time.
Old 22-07-2005, 01:18 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

I Doubt i would be able to run with a mars bar hanging outta my arse while thinking
"Thank fook i cracked 1 off to Jenna Jameson last night"

Old 22-07-2005, 01:20 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by plynchy
whats good is a kick in the bollox/minge gunna do it?

LOL

Its bollocks if you ask me, NO ONE would ever attempt to go near someone whos willing to blow ten tonnes of shit out of him self

Even as i said on page 1, If i ever had someone come up to me whilst im on guard, and i thought they was a threat, i cant do shit but id fucking do one sharpish
Old 22-07-2005, 01:27 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Rad, surely if you see them as a threat, tell them to halt, and they ignore you still keep coming, you can pop em one to immobilise them at least?

I mean, if its a credible threat and youve gave them a warning theyve ignored, you cant just leg it!

Then again I spose you could go back a bit till theyve crossed the line inot the base, then surely you can shoot em up, lol
Old 22-07-2005, 01:28 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by RichardPON
If any of you were in that situation, you'd run like fuck as well.............

Tackling a man whose prepared to blow himself up? Grow up FFS.........
iv had an idiot point a gun at me he got leathered , iv had another ideot pull a nife and altho i did end up needing the odd stitch i didnt run . some people run some dont (i dont ) when 911 hapened one of the planes hit a field the bomers on that plane didnt count on a shit load of pasingers being kickboxers and rugby players altho they died ther retaliation saved alot of lives
Old 22-07-2005, 01:34 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by jacko
iv had an idiot point a gun at me he got leathered , iv had another ideot pull a nife and altho i did end up needing the odd stitch i didnt run . some people run some dont (i dont ) when 911 hapened one of the planes hit a field the bomers on that plane didnt count on a shit load of pasingers being kickboxers and rugby players altho they died ther retaliation saved alot of lives
Well you must be the man then.

I stood in a street in Jerusalem when a Palestinian walked into a cafe and blew himself up. I didn't stand around looking for someone to tackle.

The bottom line is that if you have a choice, you run.

The examples you've given are one on ones.

The example of the plane is different, as if you're on a plane, it's not exactly like you CAN run now is it
Old 22-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Katie

Originally Posted by RichardPON

I stood in a street in Jerusalem when a Palestinian walked into a cafe and blew himself up. I didn't stand around looking for someone to tackle.

The bottom line is that if you have a choice, you run.

The examples you've given are one on ones.

The example of the plane is different, as if you're on a plane, it's not exactly like you CAN run now is it
Come on now Rich. As per Steve's pic, the 'defenders' would be not only armed but fully prepared for every eventuality. Their kit bags would probably include some form of parachute and pop up glider
Old 22-07-2005, 01:38 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Originally Posted by Itsmeagain
Rad, surely if you see them as a threat, tell them to halt, and they ignore you still keep coming, you can pop em one to immobilise them at least?

I mean, if its a credible threat and youve gave them a warning theyve ignored, you cant just leg it!

Then again I spose you could go back a bit till theyve crossed the line inot the base, then surely you can shoot em up, lol

Steve, what we have to go by is BOLLOCKS

Ask Grieg

we have a card that we have to go by, it says ( off the top of my head.... )

we cant open fire unless they show a physical threat to me Ie: show weapon in MY direction, Fire at me and keep on.... or try to attack me

If they wont stop when ive asked to, All i can do is report them to Military police, so they can actually walk on base as i cant use force against them

If they shoot at me, and drive off in a car/van etc etc i cant shoot back as they've gone/going

Can only fire back if they shhot at me and stay and pose a threat by wanting to shoot again

All bollocks if you ask me
Old 22-07-2005, 01:44 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

can you run from a bom how do you know what its potential is look at the bomber that tryed to blow up the caf and olthough he could have run the owner did him with a chair he also saved alot of lives if you where stood next to the bloke that blew his self up and new he was going to do it wauld you have done something about it or wauld you chance being able to out run the blast . the thing that does make you run and its human nature is if it happens and you dont see where its coming from then you cant help but look for cover
Old 22-07-2005, 01:44 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Fuckinell rad! Thats piss poor, reporting them to military pigs, jesus, almost pointless you being there!

Originally Posted by Katie
the 'defenders' would be not only armed but fully prepared for every eventuality. Their kit bags would probably include some form of parachute and pop up glider
feckin pmsl, classic
Old 22-07-2005, 01:47 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

jacko wrote:

Rich,i know Jacko personally,and he won't be fibbing. That sort of bloke.
Old 22-07-2005, 01:48 PM
Charlie Chalk
Unknown.

Fuckinell rad! Thats piss poor, reporting them to military pigs, jesus, almost pointless you being there!

Originally Posted by Katie
the 'defenders' would be not only armed but fully prepared for every eventuality. Their kit bags would probably include some form of parachute and pop up glider
feckin pmsl, classic
I know mate, unless they harm me or show they want to i cant do shit

bollocks if you ask me
Old 22-07-2005, 01:49 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Plynchy - that I'm not disputing.

Just standing up to a guy with a knife is a little different than running AFTER a guy with possible explosives strapped to his chest.
Old 22-07-2005, 01:53 PM
plynchy
PassionFord Post Troll

I'm gonna test Jacko at the next meet anyway,i'll take me waterpistol and see if i get me head kicked in.
Old 22-07-2005, 01:56 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

im no super hero and im not pretending to be but people like these are idiots and should be stoped . i am not a nut job ether i dont want to die and i am scared of being hurt but i will not alow my self to be hurt in any way by any body without retaliation
Old 22-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Simon
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Being ex forces if i was in that situation i'd

Throw the wife at him call him a cnut then run like fuck

simon
Old 22-07-2005, 03:25 PM
Stavros
DEYTUKURJERBS

Originally Posted by Simon
Being ex forces if i was in that situation i'd

Throw the wife at him call him a cnut then run like fuck

simon
Old 22-07-2005, 04:16 PM
Rich_w
Proven Legendary Status

PON, you should realise everyone here are rambo style superheros, the slightly gimpy looking people you see at shows and meets are totally different people who have similar names and cars
Thats just cracked me up

Personally, Id shout "BOMB" as loud as I could and try and clear other people away.

Bear in mind that yesterday,one of the guys managed to escape. And he did have (allegedly) a gun in his hand when he was running up the escalators.
Old 22-07-2005, 05:04 PM
Deano
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Agree with everything Steve and Rich has said

How will your Husband/wife and kids , mother and father , brother or sisters , friends etc feel about what youve done

Ok youll be a hero for a day or two but what about 6 months later when the worlds forgotten you ...................... but your family and friends still cant get over the fact your no longer around that miss you terribly and would give anything just to hear you laugh , shout , cry once more ???

Theres a time and a place for Heros ......................... tackling suicide bombers aint one of em IMO
Old 22-07-2005, 05:14 PM
Keith B
Advanced PassionFord User

Itsmeagain wrote:
PON, you should realise everyone here are rambo style superheros, the slightly gimpy looking people you see at shows and meets are totally different people who have similar names and cars

- Sooooooooooooo true! Someone ought to post that 'My internet cock is this big' picture to go with that!
Old 22-07-2005, 07:09 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

rudey mate all it was is impulse like i said im no diferent to any one else on here and to keith b i am in no way gimpy looking or am i being diferent to how i normaly act and to be honest iv never shied away from any thing ever . its not the out come that bothers me its the thort of being sat at home with a load of dead , inocent people on the news and knowing i could have helped .
Old 22-07-2005, 08:00 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

whats 118 mate
Old 22-07-2005, 08:06 PM
CasperR
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Well I have been taught to build bombs and I can disarm them aswell, so I would try to disarm the fucker..

But it it didn't go iff I would chase down the clown and hurt him bad
Old 22-07-2005, 08:08 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

good lad more of this needed
Old 22-07-2005, 09:24 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

erm, not even been in that situation but been in a less vicious situation and been stabbed twice and tbh the stabing was both in my back so in all honest i never ran as i never new it was comming, the other situation im not gonna discuss in full but i totally froze and all i remember is what i was thinking and that was and im not kidding was " i soo hope im dreaming, this cant be real" and i couldnt move at all, but after it was allk sorted what i remember was thinking of all the things i should have done and me beiong in control but that was 2 hours too late, when it happened i froze big time

so if i saw a may legging it with a bomb i know for a fact i would freeze but if a suicide bomber is running that means the bomb is going with him dont it

jako nto many people have had a gun held to there face with the intention of it being used and speak about it, and aint just talking about the ones that thought the guy never had the bollox either

its a fooked up thing to have and does fook ya head up, did ya know the person as when it happened to a mate he dont remember what the person even looks like that done it, how fooked up is that , but got told its the brain dealing with it by trying to ignore it
Old 23-07-2005, 10:35 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

it is a fucked up thing but its happened to me a few times now and for some reason i didnt it realy dont bother me any more . the one that did get me is when at the age of 13 i was woke up by armed police and draged out of bed at gun point only for the idiots to find out they had the wrong house and i didnt know who they where and there was a load of them and i shit my self it might have been been that that changed me. the div that pointed the gun at me is now doing life after killing a doctor with a shew lase and a pair of moldgrips he more ar less dicapotated him so i think he wauld proberbly have done it
Old 23-07-2005, 10:36 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

it is a fucked up thing but its happened to me a few times now and for some reason i didnt it realy dont bother me any more . the one that did get me is when at the age of 13 i was woke up by armed police and draged out of bed at gun point only for the idiots to find out they had the wrong house and i didnt know who they where and there was a load of them and i shit my self it might have been been that that changed me. the div that pointed the gun at me is now doing life after killing a doctor with a shew lase and a pair of moldgrips he more ar less dicapotated him so i think he wauld proberbly have done it
may i sugest moving house
Old 23-07-2005, 10:55 AM
Chipperx2

Itsmeagain, AFPMSL!!!! couldn't stop laughing
Old 23-07-2005, 11:00 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i couldnt sttop laughing ether the polices fuck up got me a new motor bike and a load of change .
Old 23-07-2005, 11:00 AM
Chipperx2

I read somewhere that they need to wear loads of cloths, as if they blow themselfes into too many pieces they can't get in to heaven apparently, as Allah doesn't recognise them

thats a good idea
Old 23-07-2005, 11:04 AM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

so if we nack all the fat ones we are on the right track
Old 23-07-2005, 11:04 AM
Gra
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I know what i would do, run , although i would like to think that in a situation like that i would have enuff within me to help others trying also to get away who may not e able to, sod fronting any one down thats pure stupidity, and unless i was left with absoultly no alternative and no out,
Old 23-07-2005, 12:01 PM
EssexMikeSi
PassionFord Post Whore!!

i was thinkin bout this the other day and thought how i would love to trip him right up coz u heard that people were chasing that man the other day shouting at people to stop him. then i think once tripped up i'd love to kick the complete shite out of him to take the whole of londons anger and dispare on him. but then u think...... knowing my luck, with our fooked up criminal system, i'd get done for gbh or summit and he would prob end up walkin free
Old 23-07-2005, 06:43 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Originally Posted by * Rudey *
knowing your luck he be strapped with 20 grenades and you just kicked all the pins out
they your family have to deal with the shame of you being the man who killed the suicide bomber by setting off the bomb
Old 31-01-2006, 04:31 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

what does a 'dodgy looking muslim' look like?
Old 31-01-2006, 04:45 PM
jacko
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by ultimate sleeper
what does a 'dodgy looking muslim' look like?
thay have a beard and a ruck sack even the women

Quick Reply: Would you tackle a terrorist?????