General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Angels

Search this Thread

Old 22-06-2004, 07:17 PM
jamieslittleracer
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Angels

I was just reading the mail... and there was an article in it about a gentleman who had always been very intrigued about what happened when our physical body was separated from our soul (i hate to say, death) and since he passed away due to his interest he contacted several 'mediums' and gave information so specific it seems more than a cooincidence that these people, who came from all over the world all heard the same thing...

this gentleman explained that the 'afterlife' was very similar to our own, without the egotism and trappings of physical imposibilities... but as if they are able to stroll amoung us day to day....

when my boyfriend passed away, a few days later his mother had a dream, as if James was explaining to her what god was... taht it was a state which you achieved once you, as a person had given all you could in life, by living and experiencing many lives... and my James needed only those 18 years to achieve this... and now he is safe and with us still and our guarian angel... what he said was very similar to what was said in teh article... and recently i ahve experienced many individual situations whereby only james and i would appreciate and its seems to be happening too often to pass as cooincidence...

i was just wondering what you all thought... obviously i am going to be wishing beyond high heaven that one day i will be reunited with him, however i am very sceptical about such situations, as our world seems based on facts and limitations... i just wondered whether anyone had ever experienced anything to do with this? or what u all thought?

love katie x
Old 22-06-2004, 07:41 PM
3doorPete
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I lost my best mate in a road accident 3 years ago - it hit me hard as I grew up with him and knew his family really well. Seeing them suffer sucked big time. Everyone dealt with it differently - some God, some afterlife etc.

I don't believe in any of it, but I am happy in the knowledge that he lives on in his friends and families memories. If you are a good person, then you'll be remembered as such - and he was.