General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

What is more important your girlfriend or your car?

Search this Thread

Old 16-06-2005, 04:00 PM
xr2fatturbo
PassionFord Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Manxlad
Once you found the right girl then there's NOOOOO QUESTION at all, My Lovely wife
Old 16-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

R u in a relationship xr2fatturbo?
Old 16-06-2005, 04:11 PM
xr2fatturbo
PassionFord Regular

yes with my car and my girlfriend
fiesta_jo
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by COSSIENUTS
Originally Posted by Katie
He probably would Danielle....depends what it's for....if you need the money for a house etc then it's different to him just being asked to sell it....all about priorities...whatever comes top
i njever thought i would and jodie really didnt want me too but i see a house as bieng more important i can always buy another next yr if i still miss it althought think id go for somthing madder next time
like i told grant before, i was once told you know when your bf really loves you when he gives up something he really loves to make a future with you and that has happened, must say as i much as i miss the car im more excited about gettin a house and spending the rest of my life with the guy i love. love you munchkin
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a wierd question

its like saying who would ya choose ove ya mum or dad

ya son or daughter

sorry but thats the problem with women they always wanna have all the attention from there partner and so have to look at things no matter what it is and then ask stupoid questions to so they can be told there the best just like when there dad called em princess when they was 5

a car is a object with a use, just like a pair of trainers, the fridge and the bath

stop asking such dumb questions and understand that loving someone aint telling them every 5 mins they will fight a dragon for you

the fact when to wake in the morning hes still there should be all the proof ya need

whats more important to you, makeup, stupid hair products, 7 million items of clothing that you never wear or ya boyfriend

seriously when y hear women ask this it makes me realise why there arwe women who get beat up at home, less talking and more cooking and the boyfriend will stay, dont always have a headache and the boyfriend has no reason to cheat and shut up and not moan and then boyfriend wont dump you

ironicly no woman understands this and will always have fits about dumb things, like the toilet seay must be put back down ., BOLLOCKS how about you leave the toilet seat up for us men , flowers in a tiolet are of no fucking use as you go in there to shit ONLY, art in there is also wasted , its for doing things that your ashamed of hence why its the smallest room in the house and in a location no fooker wants to go to

hallway lights must not be left on, nor does the radio to keep the dog company as its a foking dog and what ya doing is punishing him by making him listen to wogan when ya go out, maybe he wants to sleep when its quiet and not be bothered by anyone

cooking takes 30 mins, moaning about cooking takes 60 mins

my travel time to work takes 60 mins and so before i got to work there should be 2 meals ready

clean the house everyday and it wont take all fooking day or if it does you mouth moves faster than ya duster

making the bed in the morning is not good, its bad, infact its been proved that covers should be off the bed to prevent germs and bugs

when parking pay attention to the fucking cars and not about hoiw bad you are at parking

i could go on but i dont wanna offend

Old 16-06-2005, 04:20 PM
xr2fatturbo
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by b19bal
what a wierd question

its like saying who would ya choose ove ya mum or dad

ya son or daughter

sorry but thats the problem with women they always wanna have all the attention from there partner and so have to look at things no matter what it is and then ask stupoid questions to so they can be told there the best just like when there dad called em princess when they was 5

a car is a object with a use, just like a pair of trainers, the fridge and the bath

stop asking such dumb questions and understand that loving someone aint telling them every 5 mins they will fight a dragon for you

the fact when to wake in the morning hes still there should be all the proof ya need

whats more important to you, makeup, stupid hair products, 7 million items of clothing that you never wear or ya boyfriend

seriously when y hear women ask this it makes me realise why there arwe women who get beat up at home, less talking and more cooking and the boyfriend will stay, dont always have a headache and the boyfriend has no reason to cheat and shut up and not moan and then boyfriend wont dump you

ironicly no woman understands this and will always have fits about dumb things, like the toilet seay must be put back down ., BOLLOCKS how about you leave the toilet seat up for us men , flowers in a tiolet are of no fucking use as you go in there to shit ONLY, art in there is also wasted , its for doing things that your ashamed of hence why its the smallest room in the house and in a location no fooker wants to go to

hallway lights must not be left on, nor does the radio to keep the dog company as its a foking dog and what ya doing is punishing him by making him listen to wogan when ya go out, maybe he wants to sleep when its quiet and not be bothered by anyone

cooking takes 30 mins, moaning about cooking takes 60 mins

my travel time to work takes 60 mins and so before i got to work there should be 2 meals ready

clean the house everyday and it wont take all fooking day or if it does you mouth moves faster than ya duster

making the bed in the morning is not good, its bad, infact its been proved that covers should be off the bed to prevent germs and bugs

when parking pay attention to the fucking cars and not about hoiw bad you are at parking

i could go on but i dont wanna offend

altough im not gay i have consdered the benefits
Old 16-06-2005, 04:29 PM
DanRSturbo
10K+ Poster!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Lol @ Bal, my ex doris started giving me ultimatums, polished up the old elbow and gave it to her

Best move of my life I reckon
Old 16-06-2005, 04:41 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

the answer to the 1st part for nearly every girl in a serious relationship wud b bf n i wud hate to b ur gf cos u dont need a gf u need a f*ckin slave. Women r not there to clean, cook n tidy up ur sh!t. its the 21st century women arent stereotyped anymore, y dont u do sum f*ckin cookin n cleaning n c how it feels, n the onli reason women do all tht stuff is to make the house look presentable n nice to live in. Women have lifes too n they dont need men like u 2 run it for em.
Old 16-06-2005, 04:48 PM
rich2302
Part of the Furniture

What makes me happier, the g/f or the car ? easy, my girl every time, she has much more passion and love than any car I ever had

Names: Connor for a boy, Tia for a girl
Old 16-06-2005, 04:50 PM
Anonymous
Banned

hmmm DONT LET ME DECIDE!!!! pmsl
Old 16-06-2005, 04:58 PM
xr2fatturbo
PassionFord Regular

Originally Posted by xXD@N!3LL3Xx

the answer to the 1st part for nearly every girl in a serious relationship wud b bf n i wud hate to b ur gf cos u dont need a gf u need a f*ckin slave. Women r not there to clean, cook n tidy up ur sh!t. its the 21st century women arent stereotyped anymore, y dont u do sum f*ckin cookin n cleaning n c how it feels, n the onli reason women do all tht stuff is to make the house look presentable n nice to live in. Women have lifes too n they dont need men like u 2 run it for em.
I think he's trying to get across the point of woman nagging all the bloody time day in day out about the smallest silliest things like the tiolet seat being up etc etc why cant woman leave it up for us!!!

Im not being sexist but i really do tidy up after myself i do the washing up and cleaning etc but still it aint good enough for the average woman!!! . most men are in the same situation and once the nagging starts we think WHAT THE HELL YOU DO IT!!!!
Old 16-06-2005, 05:00 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

the answer to the 1st part for nearly every girl in a serious relationship wud b bf n i wud hate to b ur gf cos u dont need a gf u need a f*ckin slave. Women r not there to clean, cook n tidy up ur sh!t. its the 21st century women arent stereotyped anymore, y dont u do sum f*ckin cookin n cleaning n c how it feels, n the onli reason women do all tht stuff is to make the house look presentable n nice to live in. Women have lifes too n they dont need men like u 2 run it for em
bollocks, women need men to do the things they cant, hence why they need help with shoppign when they put on makeupo to make em selves presentable

i happen to not only have a class relationship my missus looks after me as much as i look after her BUT there are things i have to do she dont have time for and again things shes better at, thats called a relationship

i also dont have to ask questions like whats more important to me as shes not a idiot and she bought me the cossie as a toy for me to have fun

weird world that 1 woman can do this yet others cant, what you need is a dog to give to affection and let you boyfriend have a break

id hate to be with a bird ( not saying you are) whos constantly nagging about the car and no affection, would get right on my tits

maybe its cause i adult enough and so is my missus

infact the only person in our lives that goes on like this is our kid but shes almost 2 so we allow that
Old 16-06-2005, 06:05 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

I think he's trying to get across the point of woman nagging all the bloody time day in day out about the smallest silliest things like the tiolet seat being up etc etc why cant woman leave it up for us!!!

Im not being sexist but i really do tidy up after myself i do the washing up and cleaning etc but still it aint good enough for the average woman!!! . most men are in the same situation and once the nagging starts we think WHAT THE HELL YOU DO IT!!!!
fair enuf i think tht sounds fair its jus wen men say tht women have a role n tht role is to clean! women r jus as capable as men n i dont think its rite wen women nag!
Old 16-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

id hate to be with a bird ( not saying you are) whos constantly nagging about the car and no affection, would get right on my tits
i gotta say (even tho i no ur not sayin i am) that i dont nag my bf he is free to do woteva he wants (as long as he doesnt cheat on me) n hes much tidier than me, i hate to start arguments with him n i love his car n wud neva tell him to choose between me n the car.
Old 16-06-2005, 06:09 PM
Lou Lou.
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by diamonds
hmmm DONT LET ME DECIDE!!!! pmsl
if its the car i dont wanna know

Old 16-06-2005, 06:15 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

n wud neva tell him to choose between me n the car.
why stick a post up about it then

theres people out there that have replied missus as there missus as seen em reading the post and now shes maoning about why she had to tell him what to write and that prove what he typed he never ment and the only reason why shes finally shut her mouth i cause shes heard the theme tune for corry and is now pretending to give the silent treatment when all shes actually doing is watching a tv program she loves more than her bloke

dont worry i got a mate whos in this type of situation and thats why i cant stand it

if my missus ever moaned about she never liked the car the next thing i would be buying her is a pair of trainers and she would never get back in it again
Old 16-06-2005, 06:15 PM
buffyturbo
Advanced PassionFord User

LOL...

IM NOT COMMENTING ON THIS ID LIKE TO SEE GRAHAM ANSWER THIS ONE.!!!!!

MUFFIN LOVE U ..LOL
Old 16-06-2005, 06:17 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

IM NOT COMMENTING ON THIS ID LIKE TO SEE GRAHAM ANSWER THIS ONE.!!!!!
im guessing by the fact hes not replyed and your on here and hes with the car,,,,,,,,,,

im not sure what hes gonna say
Old 16-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

why stick a post up about it then
bcos u dont have to reply gf or car u can say both the same or neither there are a number of answers u can reply with not jus 2 xxx
Old 16-06-2005, 06:49 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

whats more important ya girlfreind OR your car, theres not other options

neither aint a reply nor is both
Old 16-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ye it is tho if someone asked me a question like tht n i replied both i wud still b 'replyin'
Old 16-06-2005, 06:57 PM
buffyturbo

ill ask him when he gets here.!!!!!

this is make or break..lol
Old 16-06-2005, 07:22 PM
cossie_baz
PassionFord Regular

well i would say the g/f but if she said her or the car i would have to choose the car coz the car aint as selfish to make me choose lol

baz
Old 16-06-2005, 10:07 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol guess thats true
Old 16-06-2005, 11:35 PM
buffyturbo

well.. i asked and he said.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My car when your giving me greif.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charming..
Old 17-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well.. i asked and he said.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

My car when your giving me greif.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

charming..
its a typical comment lol but at least it means wen ur not givin him grief it YOU!!!
Old 17-06-2005, 09:12 PM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Girlfriend all the way for me!

A car is just that at the end of the day...a car!
Old 17-06-2005, 09:14 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

A car is just that at the end of the day...a car!
too right!
Old 17-06-2005, 09:18 PM
david
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Car every time but ive got 4 of them so does that make me a slut
Old 17-06-2005, 09:26 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

it makes u a very dirrty slut lol! u player!
Old 17-06-2005, 09:29 PM
david
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by xXD@N!3LL3Xx
it makes u a very dirrty slut lol! u player!
I can live with that
Old 17-06-2005, 09:29 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

david's not a slut, he's a pervert
Old 17-06-2005, 09:33 PM
david
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by vroooom ptssssh
david's not a slut, he's a pervert
Shut it crosseyes
Old 17-06-2005, 09:48 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

pmsl, that was class, did you get my PM
Old 17-06-2005, 09:49 PM
david
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Yeah got your PM, class

Was pissing myself earlier just thinking about it, no point in trying to explain it to anyone else though
Old 17-06-2005, 09:58 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

well.......i dunno wot to reply to tht?!!!!
Old 17-06-2005, 09:59 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Old 17-06-2005, 10:00 PM
david
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Old 17-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

lol ok......
Old 18-06-2005, 07:50 PM
Danielle
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Wots tht baby pic got to do with anything? lol x

Quick Reply: What is more important your girlfriend or your car?