General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

I need help ( that way as well)

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2005, 10:23 PM
Taz
Visitor from the Darkside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I need help ( that way as well)

I cannot see what holds the front bumper on the saff. Are there bolts holding it on from within the box section at the back of the bumper? Without a mirror it is hard to see and I aint seen one off before.

Any help appreciated!!!
Old 07-06-2005, 10:26 PM
SPADGE
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Remove the 2 twist thingys from inside the wheel arches/wings that secure the ends and then it should just pull out. There is nothing holding it inside the box section just a couple of plastic sleeve's making it a fairly tight fit
Old 07-06-2005, 10:30 PM
Taz
Visitor from the Darkside

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SPADGE
Remove the 2 twist thingys from inside the wheel arches/wings that secure the ends and then it should just pull out. There is nothing holding it inside the box section just a couple of plastic sleeve's making it a fairly tight fit

thanks Spadge mate. From what I saw in behind there I am going to have to do a bit of repairing as the hole is bigger than it should be.
Old 08-06-2005, 12:12 AM
xr4x4rs
10K+ Poster!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

theres two 13mm bolts that hold the front bumper on mate

there behind the plastic guards and one is a pian cus the screen wash bottle is there

ibut more than likely the bolts are siezed in and the caps will snap once these are removed the bu,per should just slide off

dont forget to disconnect ur foglights

rear bumper is two torx bolts in boot floor and then two twisty things underneath