General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

FAO Northants members

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Fozy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FAO Northants members

HEY ALL, NURBURGRING TRIP!!!!!!

As i've had no response on the text, i'll try this method.

The trip is being booked tomorrow.

To reiterate the itinery. We depart the uk from Dover on the 07.45 ferry on Monday 4th July and head to the ring. The accomdation is approx £20 per nite per person and we shall be staying until Thursday 7th of July when we will catch the 21:00 ferry to come back. This means we'll arrive in the UK at 20:45. For those with poor sea legs we shall be using the quickest method on the water......hover cat which is £48 return for 1 vehicle and driver. For extra passengers we can find out the price.

If you want to come i need to know by tomorrow so drop us a text if you have my number or a PM if you don't.

When you've confirmed i'll forward the link by which you can book your ferry. I will give the hotel a call 2moro PM (best brush up on my German) to book. Deposits we have to be paid to me pronto once confirmation is accepted. Don't worry about the lingo when we're there as we have German speakers with us.

Any questions then give us a shout.

Laters

Fozy!
Old 11-05-2005, 07:38 AM
Fozy
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

BTTT