General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

q

Search this Thread

Old Yesterday | 06:16 AM
molaho7118
Virgin

Default q

Hi everyone,

I’m new to the forum and excited to be part of this community of Ford enthusiasts. I currently own a 2015 Ford Focus, and I’m considering making some upgrades to enhance its performance and overall driving experience.

I’ve done a bit of research, but I’d love to get some firsthand advice from those who have experience with similar upgrades. My main goals are to improve acceleration and handling without compromising too much on fuel efficiency.

I’ve been thinking about the following upgrades:
  1. Cold Air Intake: I’ve read that this can help increase horsepower and improve throttle response. Is it worth the investment, and do you have any specific brands you recommend?
  2. Performance Exhaust System: I’m considering this for better sound and potential performance gains. Again, any recommendations on brands or setups that work well with the Focus?
  3. ECU Tune: I’ve heard that a good tune can significantly enhance performance. What are your thoughts on this? Are there specific tuning companies that focus on the Focus?
  4. Suspension Upgrades: I’m also interested in improving handling. Would you recommend lowering springs or a full coilover setup? What’s been your experience with ride quality after such upgrades?
I check this: https://passionford.com/forum/genera...-road-car-ever rails But I have not found any solution. Could anyone guide me about this? Lastly, if there are any other modifications or enhancements you think I should consider, I’d love to hear your suggestions!

Thanks in advance for your help!