General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Focus ST 500 Uprated parts info

Search this Thread

Old 29-04-2020, 08:48 AM
OrionRST200bhp
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Focus ST 500 Uprated parts info

Hi guys, I’m looking to spend a few penny’s on my 2008 ST500, I acquired the car recently and it needs a lot of tlc, It has been treated very badly, lots of crappy Uprated parts on it, lots of Interior trim missing or broken, cambelt also slipped, so it has bent valves, so the engine is coming out for a rebuild, random coloured boost hoses, one with a split in it, so need a new set of hoses. Standard turbo with a huge Uprated actuator on it, so I have to investigate that a bit. Huge airtec cooler with dents all over it, ram air filter that was pretty much hanging on the floor, so it’s dented and covered in mud, so new filter also needed. So I have my work cut out😬 looking to build a decent 350ish bhp car, I will say I’m not a Huge fan of airtec products, what are the pro alloy coolers like for the st’s? I have a pro alloy cooler on my 400bhp cossie and it is awesome, are they decent on the st? What airfilter would you recommend? There’s a huge mongoose system on the st as well, so may have to change that as well. Thanks in advance everyone😂👍

Last edited by OrionRST200bhp; 29-04-2020 at 08:50 AM.