General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

transit connect immobilizer fault ?

Search this Thread

Old 29-03-2017, 08:10 PM
paul429
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default transit connect immobilizer fault ?

hey everyone looking for some help with my 2006 connect....it started to give me problems last week as in i turn the key and nothing... but after a couple of turns it would start fine. as the week went on it would take more and more turns of the key before it would turn over and then fire until finally it wont turn over at all. ive changed the starter and i know the new one is fine as when i put a feed straight to it from the battery it turns over but will not fire. im now thinking it has an immobilizer fault but after hours of reading forums etc most suggest reading the blink code from the dash... heres the next problem i have no red light on my clocks when i put the ignition on.... pulling my hair out... any help welcome. cheers.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:57 PM
paul429
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

slight update... after a good look around i found a plug disconnected on the back of the clocks... after refitting i know have a flashing light and after flashing constant for about a minute i get 2 flashes then followed by another 2... think this would mean fault code 22.... this means im stuck again.... anyone any ideas now ?