General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Checking a Vehicle Reg

Search this Thread

Old 17-09-2013, 04:17 AM
Brian
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Checking a Vehicle Reg

I've just been pulled over by a so called undercover police car in London they didn't have uniform on or show me any id, they didn't get out there car just come up behind me put there blue lights on I pulled over they pulled up beside me and had a word through the Window

I just wanna know if there's a way I can find out if there actually police or what it was a 61 plate Jaguar XF or XK type R not sure which

Brian
Old 17-09-2013, 04:22 AM
stuboy
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 19 Likes on 19 Posts

ring police station?
Old 17-09-2013, 04:45 AM
Brian
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Yeah I could do I guess it's just there attitude and then how they drove off after I didn't know if maybe they was customs or something given it the biggen because they have blue lights!

Basically we was side by side at the lights I pulled off and moved over into there lane as was a parked car they sat right up my arse so I braked and they just put there light's on I pulled over and they just started going on about me wanting to race them lol any way they drove off and I caught them up at the lights they was in a left hand turn lane but went straight on cutting the cars up in front of me!

At the next set of light's I pulled up next to them and the passenger looked over at me and I shock my head he opened his window and said what's up so I pointed out he went in a left hand turn lane to go straight on and his reply was so I can I am at work? We exchange words etc and I drove off they had no lights on etc when he was is the wrong lane then they followed me for about 20 minutes out of London

Brian
Old 17-09-2013, 08:16 AM
Brendan
struggling with reality

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

phone up the police and report them, impersonating a police officer is a criminal offence. Blue lights or not, it is the warrant card that is proof of being a police officer!
Old 17-09-2013, 09:17 AM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

Did you get a registration number? 100% phone the local cop shop. There was something on the news a little while ago about someone else doing similar but with women on their own at night.