General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Idiot M5 Drifter died.

Search this Thread

Old 27-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 103 Likes on 86 Posts
Default Idiot M5 Drifter died.

http://www.gtspirit.com/2013/06/26/georgian-drifter-giorgi-tevzadza-killed-in-crash/
Old 27-06-2013, 06:37 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Seen some of the videos. Not too surprised really.
Old 27-06-2013, 06:40 AM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Same. Good job no one else was
Taken out. The carnage he could of caused!
Old 27-06-2013, 07:37 AM
Cossiemainful
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Not a nice thing but his death was a matter of time by this driving style tbh.
Old 27-06-2013, 07:55 AM
Glenn_
Glennvestite

Received 1,044 Likes on 998 Posts

There was a post on pf a few days ago about this.
Old 27-06-2013, 07:57 AM
chink
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wasnt he a passenger as he was drunk so his sober friend drove and crashed
Old 27-06-2013, 08:15 AM
Jimbo.
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ironically he wasn't driving at the time of the crash.

No denying he had great car control, but it would have only been a matter of time before he killed himself or others.
Old 27-06-2013, 08:24 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Jimbo.
No denying he had great car control
I disagree, someone who has great car control knows there is a time and a place and wouldnt have done half the stunts he did due to the silly risks.
Old 27-06-2013, 09:49 AM
Jimbo.

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
I disagree, someone who has great car control knows there is a time and a place and wouldnt have done half the stunts he did due to the silly risks.
Just because he did it on the public road and took risks doesn't mean he doesn't have car control though does it?

If he had any common sense then he should have taken it to the track where he wasn't putting people in danger I agree, but just because he took risks doesn't mean he can't drive.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:19 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Driving skills are not judged in society on purely being able to hold a drift or do a stunt but the context and location.

Go and ask any professional stunt driver or pro-drifter if he thinks that dead guy has good car control? i bet they would reply hes a fucking idiot.

Anyone can learn to hold a drift with enough practice.
Old 27-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Is a warren a re incarnated dictator
Old 27-06-2013, 10:46 AM
Brendan
struggling with reality

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Sad he has recently got married.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:04 AM
ital_cossie
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

very dangerous what he was doing in public streets! for me that style of driving is unacceptable and of course call him drifter is wrong...was taking big risk for him and ofcourse the other peoples life...
Old 27-06-2013, 11:06 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)

Received 147 Likes on 126 Posts

I thought he was reckless and irresponsible with the stunts he pulled on the roads he did, but there was no denying he DID have car control, and he COULD drive. However, there IS a time and place for driving like that, and doing it where and when he did is what makes (made) him a twat.

However, he WASN'T driving when he died. So anyone saying "it's only a matter of time" etc just makes you look stupid. Schumacher may (or may not) be the best driver in the world, but he could easily be killed as a passenger.

And anyone that made these types of comments, and then says "Oh, I didn't actually read it, so I didn't know he was a passenger. I was just assuming he was driving" is also making themselves look stupid for commenting on something they didn't even bother reading.....

Last edited by Thrush; 27-06-2013 at 11:07 AM.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

Why does it make me look stupid? imho it was only a matter of time before he was involved in an incident. There is a sense of irony that driving like a complete pillock he had a fatal crash with somebody elses driving.

Feel sorry for his wife though, regardless of circumstances I wouldn't wish it on anybody.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:28 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Because he wasn't driving, thats why. It's no different than you being the best pilot in the world, but then being killed by being hit by a bus. The fault lies entirely with the driver, who was clearly not in control of the vehicle, and thought he could drive/drift but couldn't. Yes it's ironic the guy was killed as a passenger, especially in his own car, but that doesn't make it his fault, which is obviously inferred by saying "it was only a matter of time". That line holds up if HE was driving, and it was HIS driving like a cock that killed him, but it wasn't.
Old 27-06-2013, 11:28 AM
richierich1986

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he had it coming to him with stupid driving like that! save tha sort of driving for a track!!!
Old 27-06-2013, 11:35 AM
Thrush
Irritating c........

Originally Posted by richierich1986
he had it coming to him with stupid driving like that! save tha sort of driving for a track!!!
Old 27-06-2013, 12:04 PM
Jimbo.

Originally Posted by Thrush
However, he WASN'T driving when he died. So anyone saying "it's only a matter of time" etc just makes you look stupid.
How does that make me look stupid? Can't see the logic to your reply at all.

Originally Posted by Thrush
Yes it's ironic the guy was killed as a passenger, especially in his own car, but that doesn't make it his fault, which is obviously inferred by saying "it was only a matter of time". That line holds up if HE was driving, and it was HIS driving like a cock that killed him, but it wasn't.
My comment regarding it was only a matter of time until he kills himself or someone else is reffering to when HE is behind the wheel, NOT as a passenger. Obviously he had no control over what happened while he was a passenger in the car before that accident so YOU must be stupid for assuming my comment meant otherwise!

It doesn't matter how much skill he had, driving like that on the public road with all sorts of hazards and unknowns WOULD have undoubtedly resulted in his or someone elses death eventually, luck doesn't last forever.

Last edited by Jimbo.; 27-06-2013 at 12:07 PM.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Thrush
Irritating c........

My comment regarding it was only a matter of time until he kills himself or someone else is reffering to when HE is behind the wheel, NOT as a passenger. Obviously he had no control over what happened while he was a passenger in the car before that accident so YOU must be stupid for assuming my comment meant otherwise!
Of course - I must be so stupid to think that on a thread about a guy who drives like a complete tosser (which I agree with, and posted as such on the other thread before this one was even created) that it "was only a matter of time" he died doing as such, that those comments were NOT about who was driving, or the scenario in which the guy died, even though that's the key basis to this thread, but was in fact about conjecture about the guys future as the DRIVER.... Yeah, real dumb.

In fact I think it's FAR more likely, people clicked this thread, having read the other thread and watched the video of him driving like a prick on public roads, scanned only the headline, immediately assumed the guy died while again driving like a wanker, and then posted as such. But once pointed out that it wasn't him driving, but his friend who thinks he can drive, but clearly can't, suddenly realised their comments were stupid, so changed what those comments were about. Riiiiiiight..... It's akin to saying someone who fucks around in a car on public roads, but then died in a plane crash - totally out of his control, not his fault, but because he fucked around in cars on public roads, it was "only a matter of time" he died doing that. Completely unrelated to his death as a passenger.....

It doesn't matter how much skill he had, driving like that on the public road with all sorts of hazards and unknowns WOULD have undoubtedly resulted in his or someone elses death eventually, luck doesn't last forever.
And I agree. And had he been driving and caused an accident, which I think would be inevitable, then I'd have damned him even more. However, that's not as is
Old 27-06-2013, 12:46 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

IMO his idiotic driving did play a part in his death. The driver of his car at the time was reportedly trying to copy his moronic drifting on the street, which resulted in this guy dying. If the dead guy didn't drive like a dick when he was behind the wheel, and wasn't Youtube famous, then there would probably be a chance he would still be alive. Even if he hadn't died that night, there's a good chance he would have been killed in his car, or even worse, killed an innocent bystander!
I can't exactly preach about people doing streeto, but when I do it, it's out of the way of people, and in the middle of the night. We're so thoughtful that even the copper that pulled me over for it said they don't mind us doing it where we were (only moved us on because another one of the guys that was there got in a huff, drove off, and phoned the police for no reason at all.)

If you want to see what real drifters thought of his driving, pop on to DriftWorks, it's pretty evident that his stupid antics were only loved by 12 year olds and chavs.

Last edited by zetec-Sam; 27-06-2013 at 12:47 PM.
Old 27-06-2013, 12:56 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

I'm not going to pretend to be sad - I didn't know him, and thought his antics made him an arrogant, ignorant twat.

It's ironic that he ended up dying in the passenger seat of his own car - but considering the way he drove, it's probably in society's interest that he's not going to be doing it any more!
Old 27-06-2013, 12:58 PM
Jay,
Sponsor

Received 407 Likes on 329 Posts

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
I'm not going to pretend to be sad - I didn't know him, and thought his antics made him an arrogant, ignorant twat.

It's ironic that he ended up dying in the passenger seat of his own car - but considering the way he drove, it's probably in society's interest that he's not going to be doing it any more!

Exactly
Old 27-06-2013, 01:00 PM
Carlos-Titx
PassionFord Post Whore!!

It's a shame for his family but totally agree with Dan.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:10 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

Fuck sake can't people either read the story or the actual replies above that said "HE WAS A PASSENGER IN HIS OWN CAR!"

I expect the way he drove probably inspired his friend who was driving @ the time of the accident, but clearly was not so skillfull, hence the outcome.

Completely agree with the car control comments above, he had an impressive set of skills, don't confuse that with a disregard for other peoples safety, those are two completely different things entirely. It's like saying someone is an excellent marksman because they don't go firing their gun in the street....

Last edited by rog; 27-06-2013 at 01:14 PM.
Old 27-06-2013, 01:12 PM
xr2mk2turbo
PassionFord Regular

Received 40 Likes on 38 Posts

if you google "Georgian m5 crash" theres a pic of car after
Old 27-06-2013, 01:13 PM
rog
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 69 Likes on 51 Posts

It's in the link in the very first post above, if you scroll to the top.
Old 27-06-2013, 02:05 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by rog
Fuck sake can't people either read the story or the actual replies above that said "HE WAS A PASSENGER IN HIS OWN CAR!"

Unless a lot of posts have been deleted - the majority of the posts are fully aware of this, but are referring to the way he drove before he caught a tree to the face.
Old 27-06-2013, 03:34 PM
St3V3_C
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 43 Likes on 37 Posts

Feel for the family, but no matter how good he is, it was going to end in carnage at some point when someone turned in front of him or something.

And I know, he was a passenger.
Old 27-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Sinbad
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

He looked old for 26
Old 27-06-2013, 05:35 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by rog
Fuck sake can't people read the replies above and realise we know he was a passenger in his own car!
Old 27-06-2013, 05:49 PM
Chaz888

Thing is guys we are all into fast cars and Im dam sure most of us dont go durping around at 60 all the time do we ? so thinking about the speeds we do on public roads ,I for one am sure I would class as a cunt of a driver by most ,if i take into account peoples comments on this guys antics ,so it feels a bit inbalanced to class this guy a cunt if were ok with doing 80+ down the local bypass, and I tend to agree that the more times you risk it the greater the chance its going to go shit shape .
Old 27-06-2013, 05:54 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 47 Likes on 46 Posts

How ironic he refuses to drink drive so he obviously doesn't agree with it but he thought it was ok to drive around the streets in broad daylight like a loon!
R.I.P thoughts to all his family
Old 27-06-2013, 05:57 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by Chaz888
Thing is guys we are all into fast cars and Im dam sure most of us dont go durping around at 60 all the time do we ? so thinking about the speeds we do on public roads ,I for one am sure I would class as a cunt of a driver by most ,if i take into account peoples comments on this guys antics ,so it feels a bit inbalanced to class this guy a cunt if were ok with doing 80+ down the local bypass, and I tend to agree that the more times you risk it the greater the chance its going to go shit shape .
Bud there's a BIG difference between going up the by pass at 80+ or 100+ on motorway and doing 60-80 sideways through a busy crowded town/street
Old 27-06-2013, 06:18 PM
botters
competant bodger

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

judging by the standards of driving in his hometown he was probably the safest driver there lol
Old 27-06-2013, 06:30 PM
doga-ot
PassionFord Post Troll

Originally Posted by botters
judging by the standards of driving in his hometown he was probably the safest driver there lol
PMSL...
Old 27-06-2013, 06:31 PM
CrOwSoN15
Ben

Received 55 Likes on 52 Posts

In all honesty, good.

1 live lost is better than the numerous that could of been thanks to his cuntish driving.
Old 27-06-2013, 06:31 PM
BM08
Professional Waffler

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

He was a complete bell end for driving in such a way that it puts other peoples lives at risk BUT he wasnt driving this time, so i feel sorry for his newly wed wife and family. But as said above if it wasnt his mate that crashed then it would have most likely been himself that crashed in the future.
Old 27-06-2013, 06:55 PM
Chaz888

Originally Posted by doga-ot
Bud there's a BIG difference between going up the by pass at 80+ or 100+ on motorway and doing 60-80 sideways through a busy crowded town/street
Im not so sure dude there's still an element for massive wipeout in both case's and a dam good chance of harm to others ,and all Im saying is that I do think hes a cunt to drive the way he did just saying there's a bit of cunt in me too for the things I do and I suspect a bit of cunt in us all at times (glad I did not say hes a dick cos then saying there's a bit dick in me at times an a bit of dick in us all at times would of not sounded good !)

Last edited by Chaz888; 27-06-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 28-06-2013, 07:36 AM
edd

Well watched the first vid and all I can say is one less cunt on the road there.

Quick Reply: Idiot M5 Drifter died.