General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

guys cleaning the house

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2005, 09:39 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i dont do the cleanung as my missus keeps doing i all the time , seems rude to do a job she enjoys soo much, just like the ironing and cooking , she does allthat too, i dont want her thinking i dont need her or anything

thinks its only right o let em feel wanted

infact i even let her go out and get her own job think it important foe her to haev her own independance so she can pay for allthe cleaning products she wants too and not have to feel low and degraded by asking me

must admit there was a time when i was very rude and out of order, i used to shout out for her to make me a coffee and if she was in another room i used to call her name out loud for a drink when im on the pc , she had a go at me for it and said it was demeaning for her and made her feel low

i felt soo bad about that , so the next day i felt it right i buy her a present

i bought a little glass bell for me to ring when i want a drink then i dont haev to shoudl anymore

think i should get the best partner award , i do anything to look after her, when the washing machine broke down i took the time to go out and buy her rubber gloves so she never made her hands wet when she had to handwash the clothes too

were sooooo happy
Old 11-03-2005, 10:49 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i can do the ironing cooking washing etc without any problems
i dont see why 2 partners cant help to keep the place clean
Old 12-03-2005, 08:41 AM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Rs Baz
your single living on ya own or with ya parents aint ya

why else get married as the sex stops, all ya will be doing then is having a pet that spends ya money and complains her bum looks fat in the 700 pairs of jeans shes bought with all ya money when you was too busy to keep a eye on it as ya was sorting the white from the colours and cleaning the bathroom

think we should be allowed to physically chain em to the kitchen as they have too many rights now
Old 13-03-2005, 11:05 PM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by b19bal
Originally Posted by Rs Baz
your single living on ya own or with ya parents aint ya

why else get married as the sex stops, all ya will be doing then is having a pet that spends ya money and complains her bum looks fat in the 700 pairs of jeans shes bought with all ya money when you was too busy to keep a eye on it as ya was sorting the white from the colours and cleaning the bathroom

think we should be allowed to physically chain em to the kitchen as they have too many rights now

im still at home mate with mum
Old 13-03-2005, 11:34 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

i bought a little glass bell for me to ring when i want a drink then i don't have to shout anymore
FFS Ginge she's your missus and mother of your child not your personnal fucking servant
Old 14-03-2005, 12:00 AM
Rs Baz
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Smit
i bought a little glass bell for me to ring when i want a drink then i don't have to shout anymore
FFS Ginge she's your missus and mother of your child not your personnal fucking servant
fpmsl

ginge does she have a sister if so tel her to get
in touch with me