General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

anyone else get this stupid email!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2005, 05:47 PM
woodz77
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone else get this stupid email!!!!!

sad fact isthere is some idiot out there that probably believes every wordof it

Attn: Dear Friend.
Courtesy of a Good Investor and a nice mind, this may come to you as a surprise bearing in mind that we have not known each other before, however i believe that this proposal could creat a room for us to know and trust each other.hence a lasting business relationship
I am Francis Kalou, personal adviser to Mrs Suha Arafat on financial negotiations, now seeking assistance in the matter of the urgent transfer of $300,000,000 USD (THREE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) to a new beneficiary account. This fund is in one of so many accounts owned by her late husband Please accept my sincere apologies in bringing this message of goodwill to you in this manner. In order to transfer out (THREE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) from the bank where it has been deposited for sometime now. I have the courage to look for a reliable and honest person who will be capable for this important transaction, believing that you will never let me down either now or in future.
I have been requested to contact you by Mrs. Suha Arafat, after discovering that the Palestinian Authority have cofiscated a few of her late husband's wealth and they are presentlly threatening to cease everything within her reach. I want to say that if we are unable to remitt this fund to your account urgently,The new leader Mr Mahmoud Abbas will reverted it to the Palestinian Authority,
I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad on her behalf, as her pesonal adviser, I am only contacting you as a foreigner because this money can not be approved to any local bank, without it being taken by most untrustworthy persons, and confiscated by the Palestinian Authority.
I selected your name from the Chamber of Commerce (CHAMBER OF COMMERCE) directory. I prayed over it and selected your name amoung two names reported to me as someone who would never cut the source of a striving widow. I can do business with you, and by their recommendations I must not hesitate to confide in you for this simple and sincere business. I want you to assist me in this transaction.
Late Arafat a beautiful flower, surrounded by weeds was poisoned to death which made him to have a mysterious disease I do not know about. What I only know is that $300,000,000 USD (THREE HUNDRED MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS) is not too much for us to own.
Presently, Mrs Suha Arafat is saddled with the problem of securing a trustworthy foriegn personality to help her. You will be recieving 5% if you will Stand on her behalf as the beneficiary for the claim of the inheritance from a few of the so many foreign accounts since the management of the bank adviced that the money was stolen by Late Arafat and they will not release it to the poor widow and I have suspicion they want to try it for themselves.
I need your co-operation to make this work fine, because the management is ready to approve this payment to any foreigner who has the correct information to this account, and living on $100,000 per month (ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS)
Conclusively I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this proposal email If you are interested, please reply immediately to my private email address and when you are replying this mail kindly include your Telephone and Fax number for better communication.
Awaiting for your urgent reply.
Best Regards
Mr Francis Kalou.
On behalf of Arafat family.
Old 04-03-2005, 05:55 PM
the strut brace
PassionFord Post Troll

rofpmsl,yeah of course i will, 5% of $300million= $15 million , sort of thing that really happens aint it
Old 04-03-2005, 05:58 PM
Big Andy W
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I may just send all my personnal details, bank details oh and where i hide my car keys!!

TWATS