General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Stolen 335i E92 in Aberdeen

Search this Thread

Old 31-07-2012, 01:00 AM
Mk4 Lew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vann1992
Sent him a message saying that he was a cunt & should be castrated, noticed I was signed into the mrs' profile.
Woops
Old 31-07-2012, 01:24 AM
ST Racer
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I was just browsing this scums Facebook a minute ago now it says

"Account temporarily unavailable."

Hmmmmm.
Old 31-07-2012, 03:50 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Rax
I bet at least one of them ends up in the local paper as car crash victim dead.Then we will have a story of "he wasnt a bad lad,wouldnt hurt a fly etc.
youre forgetting the fact the police will be blamed for the crash saying the police pursuit "forced" the lad to drive more recklessly leading to the crash.

just because the police are following you doesnt mean you have to run away and try and escape. You can pull over and take the punishment like a man rather than act like a pathetic coward.

or is it now a reverse responsibility scenario where all criminals MUST run from the police and therefore if they come to harm, its the polices fault for not letting them escape????

This is why the police are banned from chasing cycles and bikes. Wrong IMO. In terms of cause and effect, its not the polices responsibility if a criminal crashes and burns but the criminals. the cause is the criminal failing to stop, the effect is his lack of driving ability leading to his death. The police cannot be responsible in any way shape or form as they had a right to be there doing what they were doing in the first place.
Old 31-07-2012, 11:47 AM
Brian ST-2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My cousin who lives round in Peterhead would track the prick down.........and he's an absolutely remorseless crazy headed cunt as well........but he'd get the job done, or get someone to do it better
Old 31-07-2012, 12:15 PM
James B

What a bunch of cunts. Fucking pisses me off that wankers like them think it's ok to go and fucking ruin something someone has bought with hard earned money! Also pisses
Me off that innocent decent people get things like cancer and these waste of lives seem to fucking breeze through life robbing drinking taking drugs n whatever else n don't get anything happen to them.

I really do hope someone fucks them up severely and gets away with it!
Old 31-07-2012, 12:44 PM
McGoo 69
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

apparently the e92 has been recoverd now which is good but i cannot imagine it being anywhere near how they left it

i carnt believe how much these fools posted there actions on facebook! shocking
Old 31-07-2012, 12:44 PM
cossiejay

seems a bit far fetched to me,a guy has his bmw stolen and just happens to see it on someones facebook page
Old 31-07-2012, 02:53 PM
ST Racer

The little gimps posted this about 50 minutes ago...

Name:  140359ef.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  66.4 KB
Old 31-07-2012, 02:55 PM
ST Racer

Oh and check out this bin dipper as well, look at he's photos.

http://www.facebook.com/lpz.gaji
Old 31-07-2012, 03:03 PM
PileOfRust

Originally Posted by ST Racer

Yeah defo looks like he could be one of em
Old 31-07-2012, 03:08 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

The little bastards..... the police must REALLY not give a fuck
Old 31-07-2012, 03:13 PM
1.9 xr2 on 40's
st170 breaking

he had this picture FPMSL"""""!!!!!
Old 31-07-2012, 04:56 PM
Adam.
Needs Beer Tokens.....

Do these Morons even speak english?.
Old 31-07-2012, 05:07 PM
McGoo 69

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The little gimps posted this about 50 minutes ago...

absolutely shocking

the death penalty needs to come back in my opinion it wont always need to be used but at least its a deterrent for the people who think there untouchable!
Old 31-07-2012, 05:08 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

They speak NED language. its the scottish version of CHAV and text speak combined.
Old 31-07-2012, 05:36 PM
Adam.
Needs Beer Tokens.....

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
They speak NED language. its the scottish version of CHAV and text speak combined.
Muppets
Old 31-07-2012, 06:18 PM
Dre.1983
PassionFord Regular

The twats left his address on this one

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
Old 31-07-2012, 06:26 PM
20004x4
BANNED
BANNED

Originally Posted by Dre.1983
The twats left his address on this one

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater
have you tried reading the comments, its absolute bs!!

its completely unlegible and amazes me that people can read it let alone understand and comment on it

looking thru his pics, the kids a class 1 pr1ck and wouldnt last a min if out on his own
Old 31-07-2012, 07:53 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Psycho Warren
No Warren, they speak a different language to Scotts all together, it's Ayburdeen ned talk!

Glad it's been found and out of their posession but I wouldn't like to be the guy who owns it, it'll be ragged to buggery and he also reckons on previous stolen cars they stub fags out on the dash/headlining etc
Old 31-07-2012, 09:39 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Their clearly getting the keys from somewhere other than constantly breaking into people's homes,the little fuckers must be involved in the motor trade somewhere.
Aberdonians don't speak ned either,it's pretty much an odd version of Doric!!
Old 31-07-2012, 09:44 PM
ST Racer

He's changed his facebook name now, if you read the thread on piston heads you will see the Audi has now been recovered, this twat on Facebook has been mouthing off about it and even tagging Grampian police in his rant.
Old 31-07-2012, 10:53 PM
andybond
Regular Contributor

How can people get away with this ?
Old 01-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

Glad its been recovered.. hope it wasnt too fucked up when it got found.

WTF is with that twattttttt! leaving his address on his fb LOL... cant be too bright can they, the dumb bastards.

Really do hope someone stabs them all in the face

Id love for the coonts to try rob my bike... Id definately be getting arrested lol
Old 01-08-2012, 02:58 PM
ST Racer

The owner just posted on PH....

Update: 1/8/12

Car has been released by forensics.

General condition is not too bad on first glance, long light scatches down drivers side, all wheels badly kerbed with chunks out of sidewalls.

Interior is not too bad with a quick look - reeks of hash tho.

engine is running rough as a tractor - i suspect blown turbos from the noise, but cant move it yet.

Now is the next fun bit fighting with insurance, ho hum.

Re: the police searching, as already mentioned, when i phoned them and told them that i had been told the car was sighted dumped, they had 3 cars there within minutes looking in the area. cant fault that service, even if we didnt find it at that point.

Perhaps if everyone kept their eyes on the police website for stolen regs and discriptions, then looked out for them, that would be a great help. Its not like we dont all play spot the nice car anyway. Also report all sightings of suspicious drivers with hoods ballaclavas and face masks.
Gutted for him regards the engine.
Old 01-08-2012, 03:44 PM
Adam.
Needs Beer Tokens.....

Bastards!.
Old 01-08-2012, 05:53 PM
vroooom ptssssh
It Wasnt Me!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Gotta feel gutted for the chap, he seems to be taking it well considering no way would I want the car back...even if it still ran OK it's the fact they've been doing god knows what with it

Really do hope they die a shitey death!
Old 01-08-2012, 06:06 PM
PileOfRust

I hope they get themselves killed or seriously hurt
Old 01-08-2012, 06:35 PM
matts1
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Tramps, Put them on community service, if they fail to do it and do ot properly, remove their benefits and kick them out of their home. When they commit crime to get some cash, lock them up and I will happily pay for them to stay there. And if they break the rules inside, they sentence is extended.

Stop cuddling these scum, and they are scum.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:12 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by matts1
Put them on community service
I totally agree with what you've said to be honest, but I'm not sure what it's like in other parts of the UK but in my local area CS is unfortunately not anything like a punishment, for typical dole dossers/scum at least.

Once again, it is the 'normal' man in the street who feels the pain of doing this because it's humiliating being part of that group, the work is boring and very basic, it's unpaid time you could have been working your day job or at the weekend when you could have been with family, etc...... the regular clients on Community Service/Payback are those without a job so to them it's not bad at all; they have a laugh with other scummy friends on their time in the scheme, they get driven around in a van to places they'll never visit normally, the work isn't taxing and doesn't cause them any real hardship because the people who run the 'squad' don't really give a fuck and as long as it looks like it's been attempted then they'll not get their own balls chewed and pick up a wage at the end of the month.

That's a sweeping generalisation, however, from my own experiences it's pretty bloody accurate around here... it is only decent people who find themselves with CS who actually learn their lesson because it's so horrendous and embarrassing. The undesireables will be regular/repeat clients of the CS department because it's nothing but a very slight inconvenience when they could be out stealing, watching Jeremy Kyle, taking drugs and sucking society dry of benefits.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 01-08-2012, 07:28 PM
LUCKO
Regular Contributor

Location: On The Eighth Day God Created Wolverhampton Wanderers

am i missing something here?

so a young fool puts on f/b last year 'lets go riot' or something similar (for a joke) and is jailed

another young fool puts on f/b pictures bragging etc and even tags police regarding car theft and is still on the street

WTF
Old 01-08-2012, 08:20 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RS Grant
I totally agree with what you've said to be honest, but I'm not sure what it's like in other parts of the UK but in my local area CS is unfortunately not anything like a punishment, for typical dole dossers/scum at least.

Once again, it is the 'normal' man in the street who feels the pain of doing this because it's humiliating being part of that group, the work is boring and very basic, it's unpaid time you could have been working your day job or at the weekend when you could have been with family, etc...... the regular clients on Community Service/Payback are those without a job so to them it's not bad at all; they have a laugh with other scummy friends on their time in the scheme, they get driven around in a van to places they'll never visit normally, the work isn't taxing and doesn't cause them any real hardship because the people who run the 'squad' don't really give a fuck and as long as it looks like it's been attempted then they'll not get their own balls chewed and pick up a wage at the end of the month.

That's a sweeping generalisation, however, from my own experiences it's pretty bloody accurate around here... it is only decent people who find themselves with CS who actually learn their lesson because it's so horrendous and embarrassing. The undesireables will be regular/repeat clients of the CS department because it's nothing but a very slight inconvenience when they could be out stealing, watching Jeremy Kyle, taking drugs and sucking society dry of benefits.

Cheers,
Grant

Absolutely spot on.
Worse still they love to take these cunts to the nice parts of town to do community service because they want to have lunch etc in the nice parts of town.
What does this mean?it means the scum get to see all the areas of town they wouldn't normally go without arousing suspicion and due to the fact that most people in nice areas tend to work in the daytime,there's plenty of time to stake out houses,form patterns of behaviour and just generally monitor what's going on.
Cunts.
Old 01-08-2012, 09:53 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

thats IF they do the community service. It often takes a while to catch up with them and drag them back to court and even then you can often get away with a suspended sentance. Then back out and do the fuck what you want again and likely not caught for a while.

Even if caught, the sentances inside are pathetically short and it wipes the slate clean.

once the scum cunt knows hes likely to go down, his solicitor will tell him to admit to every other crime hes done so it gets "taken into consideration" and he only serves one sentance due to concurrant sentancing.

also means when he comes out, nothing in his past can catch up with him so he can crack on again and again.

the same scum also rarely pay thier fines. They very rarely have real jobs and of course are claiming every benefit under the sun, so automatically they can only have Ł5 a week taken off their benefits. Anything else has to be agreed and paid by other means.

So they then choose to not have a bank account and by default end up with thier benefits on "emergency giro" rather than direct to bank. That way the court appointed debt collectors like "phillips" etc cant rob thier bank accounts via direct debit or similar which the scum will have set up to claim he is making an effort to repay. Because they have no account they get a pay card, and just dont pay

Also by having no bank account they can get extra help paying for other things as they are considered disadvantaged by not having normal banking access. The system doesnt discriminate against them because they deliberately got themselves in that situation.
Old 01-08-2012, 11:16 PM
ST Racer

I keep checking this fuckers (and his mates) moves every day via Facebook now, it's really pissing me off how there getting away with it!

Nothing I can do, just makes me feel better
Old 02-08-2012, 05:06 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

The cunts changed his name to Aberdeenboyz Stig FTP loool.. he actually replied to my messages to utter ABUSE... saying 'your cars nexts' dumb nobend i dont own a car and if he attempted it, id go all ''3 men 1 hammer'' on him lollll....

Hes put the E39 as his cover photo aswell lol.. what a fiend.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:13 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

one of his replies lol...

3 minutes ago
AberdeenBoyz Stig Ftp

• Av got robbin cars u fool am 2 good at it never been to jail never dun time in a cell cuz am the stig all get a car and ram u aff the road u fool
Old 02-08-2012, 06:19 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

shame hes not near me. id happily take a hammer to his toe nails and pliers to his finger nails. The cunt would be begging for mercy before ive done 5 toes......

Plus hammer smashed nails rarely grow back properly and likely cause problems for years.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:22 PM
ST Racer

Watch this inbred scum: https://www.facebook.com/lpz.gaji

Get his arse kicked here:

More chavness...

All taken from PH.

Last edited by ST Racer; 02-08-2012 at 06:27 PM.
Old 02-08-2012, 06:39 PM
PileOfRust

I wonder if they know that there's so many people after em, and now we know what they look like
Old 02-08-2012, 06:53 PM
Java=Blue
BANNED
BANNED

i was actually getting rawrd up for the first video... i wanted to just run into the room with a bat and fuck them all up! pussy fighting lol.....

That 2nd guy who headbutts that guy in the chair... haha, i would have got up and stuck my key in his neck and then bottled him to then jump on his face..

Wonder if anything will actually get done to them?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:18 PM
Oranoco
Professional Waffler

Received 41 Likes on 38 Posts

People like that would have been so much higher up the social ladder as cum in the end of a condom.

Quick Reply: Stolen 335i E92 in Aberdeen