General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Cossie/P100

Search this Thread

Old 30-04-2012, 08:03 PM
Focustdciestate
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cossie/P100

After lots of searching i have finally managed to bag myself a fairly solid p100! I used to own a mint 2litre pinto powered K plate with genuine documented 37000 miles!! Then houses, wife and baby took over and i had to get rid.
I now have a slightly doggy (but solid) diesel on a k plate which is slightly more forgiving on the wallet to run.
I have fitted a Cossie bumper to it that on closer inspection looks like a gls bumper with genuine RS corner spats fitted, has anybody ever seen/heard of these i cant find there origin? (photos will follow)

I will be fitting alloys to it aswell (mercedes amg) using stud adaptors, as i cant afford the cost of an axle transplant, does anybody have or know anyone with the skills to make me some adapters please?

I will also be lowering it i have heard that capri blocks fit is this true?

Any help would be much appreciated, obviously i can only hope it will be running full cossie running gear and engine at some point in its life when funds allow!!! Although am tempted to be a bit different and go for diesel power from a mondeo st maybe????!!!!!

Cheers matt