General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Help with Peugeot 307 hdi engine immobiliser

Search this Thread

Old 13-03-2012, 08:14 PM
COLEYST200
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 144 Likes on 133 Posts
Default Help with Peugeot 307 hdi engine immobiliser

My good mate has a peugeot 307 hdi 2.0 2001 well here is the story when it was snowing he was driving home and the Battery light came on but i fort i should be abull to get home so carred on for a bit but then the motor stopped well wot it was the bottom pully had broke up and was cutting the cam belt which it had done which killed the motor so a new one needs to be fitted or have the head looked at which they have said to sort his motor will cost about £1000 which is not good any way befor they will even look at it they said they need to sort the immobiliser out as the battery went flat it made the standerd alarm come on which we had to remove from under the wing as it was doing the nabour,s heads in . there saying the car wont recognise the Key now dose any one no wot needs to be done to get the immobiliser to recognise the Key again as if we can sort that out i might take the job on of putting a new motor in it
Old 14-03-2012, 02:47 AM
mrjenrst
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

anyone translate into english?