General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Any decent Mot centres around Aberdeen?

Search this Thread

Old 25-09-2011, 05:48 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any decent Mot centres around Aberdeen?

To Mot my Nissan vanette,not expecting any favours just I obviously don't know anyone up here to ask.I've asked a few in work but most of the boys drive newer stuff so not much help there.
I'd prefer a free retest type place if I take it away as I do all my own repairs as I'm poor!!!
It should be 100% ready before I go in,I've found a few bits of welding on it,judging by Mot history it looks like it's the first time it's seen the torch so not bad.I'm not even sure two of them need doing as it's on the rear van floor but as I'll be dayvanning it I'd like it as mint as possible.
Old 25-09-2011, 07:26 PM
bunnymofo
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

i always use cameron autotech in cuminstone for all out vehicles, about 50 mins to a hour away from aberdeen, but there good, free retest too!
only thing if they failed my van on small things but missed a small hole in sill :O
Old 25-09-2011, 07:53 PM
rstoughy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Book it into the main Council depo (Kittybrewster) as they will do you a nice fair test. They dont repair the publics stuff so are not looking for work.

You could also try the main fire station garage at the top of Anderson Drive. They used to do them up there but not sure if thats still the case.

Other than that its into a regular garage.