General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Moron organ donors!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2011, 03:10 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts
Default Moron organ donors!!

Now we are all used to moron bikers weaving between traffic ques to get to the front or going up the outside in slow moving traffic to get a few cars ahead, but usually they overtake sensibly once your moving, usually because they dont want to be killed.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6bGFxDG1Ec

Spotted this numpty in my mirror just as i got to the roundabout. Im turning right in 200 yards at the next junction so stay in the right lane. Traffic is in the left lane.

Its a 30 zone with another car beside mine in inside lane about same speed. So organ donor twatface decides he cant wait and thrashes down between the two cars before speeding off at near double the speed limit.

dont organ donors like that realise that it only takes one of those cars to move probably 10cm in their lane and he would have been clipped and crashed probably being run over in the process??? All avoidable had he driven sensibly in the first place!! No wonder so many bikers are known as "organ donors".

Normally its not big bikers who act such cunts but teenagers on scooters so i was quite surprised to say the least!!
Old 02-06-2011, 03:30 AM
Mk4 Lew
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mr scoob not having it
Old 02-06-2011, 06:55 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

don't be such a fag. he's only spent a fraction of a second going through the gap, if one of you car driving morons can't manage to stay in your lane for that length of time, what hope have any of us road users got?
Old 02-06-2011, 07:15 AM
JamesH
10K+ Poster!!

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

If it was me dying I'd like to have him as the delivery man for my new organ
Old 02-06-2011, 07:26 AM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

can see what the big deal is ,

id be more concerned in the fact you were probably more distracted trying to fuck about and record him , rather than concentrate on your own driving ,

i could of got 5 bikes thru that gap ....
Old 02-06-2011, 07:37 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Your a busy body warren
Old 02-06-2011, 07:37 AM
stevebuck
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by -beefy-
can see what the big deal is ,

id be more concerned in the fact you were probably more distracted trying to fuck about and record him , rather than concentrate on your own driving ,

i could of got 5 bikes thru that gap ....
On the back wheel

Trending Topics

Old 02-06-2011, 07:41 AM
1.9 xr2 on 40's
st170 breaking

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
don't be such a fag. he's only spent a fraction of a second going through the gap, if one of you car driving morons can't manage to stay in your lane for that length of time, what hope have any of us road users got?

+1, bikes are fast and small, get on with your life as we will do the same

he saw you were going to the right and went past on the left, easy

he may get his if the car moves but its his fault the car is all over the shop?
generally you get the idea what teh car us up to pretty quick

fuck me if you saw what i do on a bike you'd have a permentant job whining about it
Old 02-06-2011, 07:53 AM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Hardly crime of the century that Warren. You must be sooooooo bored.
Old 02-06-2011, 07:57 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 104 Likes on 96 Posts

I dont see aproblem with that, i would have been well through that gap, you had prob held him up with the two cars taking up both lanes doing the same speed, why not be in single file on a dual carriage way if your both doing the same speed then.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:02 AM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 83 Likes on 70 Posts

Hey mall mart cop man don't you know that its illegal to use a hand held telephone whilst driving

Luciano
Old 02-06-2011, 08:05 AM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by charlie luciano
Hey mall mart cop man don't you know that its illegal to use a hand held telephone whilst driving

Luciano

Old 02-06-2011, 08:48 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Warren ' Stokes Enforcer ' Penalver

Seriously mate....you need to get out more lol
Old 02-06-2011, 09:14 AM
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

What a waste of space on the internet this is
Old 02-06-2011, 10:07 AM
DAN-Saff
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Luciano

Old 02-06-2011, 10:40 AM
madsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

i cant see an issue with that either
Old 02-06-2011, 11:05 AM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

bloody hell warren - you need to chill mate.

i would hate to have a nosey busy body like you living near me
Old 02-06-2011, 11:16 AM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Luciano
CLASSIC!!!
as said above penislever you really need to get a life
Old 02-06-2011, 11:17 AM
stephenbatey

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

Warren your the dick filming the road whilst driving, get a grip of yourself.
Old 02-06-2011, 11:33 AM
StephTell

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Time to renew that prescription I think....
Old 02-06-2011, 11:58 AM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

LOL and who made you the road cop?

Was that a scoob behind the bike? Prob having a play?

BTW how did you measure his speed to know he was doing double the limit?
Old 02-06-2011, 02:18 PM
Isaac.Hunt

Did you have your speed gun on to record the speed or is your remote control bumspeedgun able to take readings?

Last edited by Isaac.Hunt; 02-06-2011 at 02:22 PM.
Old 02-06-2011, 02:25 PM
RstAaron.

I think you'll find he wasn't holding the camera, looks as though it's mounted somewhere...
Old 02-06-2011, 02:26 PM
RstAaron.

Originally Posted by Isaac.Hunt
Did you have your speed gun on to record the speed or is your remote control bumspeedgun able to take readings?
Damn you changed it lol :-P
Old 02-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Mk1-stu
Patronus

I'm guessing from the post that that is something unusual where you are ? see it all the time here, i've been over taken on blind bends by donor-cycles countless times. You kinda get used to them after a while.
Old 02-06-2011, 08:17 PM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

I totally disagree about it being the scooterists, unless it is just here that is different.
The amount of thick shit born again bikers around norfolk is untrue, where I live there is a nearby set of nice bends, seen a few accidents there caused by twat bikers that don't seem to grasp the concept of that although they may be on their side of the road, leant over at a angle on a bend their head is nicely placed to get hit by other vehicles on the correct side of the road, seen 3 over the years end up in fields hurt as they are committed due to the speed, and taking evasive action leads to a crash.
Saw the results of 1 accident near Swaffham/Norfolk where a new biker didn't make the bend but did collide with a road sign, that completely detached her head, it was covered up about 30 feet away from the body, she had gone from a CB125, through direct access to a R1.
I personally have no problem with filtering at sensible speeds, the biker in the clip was a twat, unless he's never seen diesel spilt on a r/a ?
tabetha
Old 02-06-2011, 09:20 PM
andy escos
PassionFord Post Whore!!

as far as i know Warren has a in car camera system on all the time so not a problem really & yes the biker was riding like a twat imo.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:23 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Originally Posted by foreigneRS
so its ok to illegally both undertake and overtake at the same time well above the speed limit between two moving lanes of traffic yeah ok sure i aint an angel but i dont drive a twat about town where the risks are much higher. time and place.....
fixed camera recording to a in car DVR system.
Originally Posted by 1.9 xr2 on 40's
he may get his if the car moves but its his fault the car is all over the shop?
yes it is as he illegally put himself in that position in the first place. he didnt need to be there and you cant expect people to check their mirrors for minor movements within thier lane just in case some bell end biker cuts them up.
Originally Posted by markk
you had prob held him up with the two cars taking up both lanes doing the same speed, why not be in single file on a dual carriage way if your both doing the same speed then.
how have i held him up?? it is a 30 zone and i wasnt driving like a granny (im not going to admit speeding obviously but i dont hang about where its safe to make reasonable speed).

im turning right in less than 200 yards with traffic in both lanes behind me. Why would i move into the left lane just to let an impatient rider past when im going plenty fast enough as it is??? plus doing so would mean i would unlikely be able to move back into the right hand lane in time for my turn on the roundabout screwing my plans. Allowing people to get past does NOT include missing your junction to allow them to do so. I had every right to be there. In fact the only person who didnt have a right to be there was the biker!!
i wasnt on my phone I havent been a mall cop for almost 2 years
Originally Posted by Lambchop
Was that a scoob behind the bike? Prob having a play?

BTW how did you measure his speed to know he was doing double the limit?
the bike came fast up from the rear. Scoob had been in left lane for a while as i slowly caught him up in left lane before moving to right lane before roundabout ready for the next junction.

Anyone with a bit of experience can easily estimate speed. he came past about 40 ish accelerating hard and was easily doing 60 as he went across the roundabout. Its not rocket science to know that bear in mind i know the roads well.
Originally Posted by Mk1-stu
I'm guessing from the post that that is something unusual where you are ? see it all the time here, i've been over taken on blind bends by donor-cycles countless times. You kinda get used to them after a while.
its not usual about town round here. very rarely the odd scooter acts like a dick but they do most that scooter twatish driving round the estates. Most the big biker boys round here are well behaved in towns then drive like twats on the twistys this case was the middle of town in a 30 zone...

Originally Posted by tabetha
I personally have no problem with filtering at sensible speeds, the biker in the clip was a twat, unless he's never seen diesel spilt on a r/a ?
diesel or not, hes still a twat. As i said no problem with filtering at stationary/slow traffic at the bikers risk, but 30mph plus isnt slow moving traffic and its just not sensible.
Old 02-06-2011, 09:29 PM
cutch
Series 1 4x4 cossie

Received 43 Likes on 35 Posts

ach wheessst !!!!!
Old 02-06-2011, 09:39 PM
-beefy-
formerly beefy-rst-2

Originally Posted by cutch
ach wheessst !!!!!

pmsl

was waiting for you to read this pmsl ŹŹ
Old 02-06-2011, 09:44 PM
joshmck
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

its an utter sad cunt who drives around recording videos. get some friends or a real girlfriend
Old 02-06-2011, 09:52 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

its actually there for insurance you mong I only ever look at the footage if some bellend does such things or have a near miss incase someone later tries to claim i clipped them.

Youd be surprised how many policies offer discounts for camera systems of a certain minimum standard. Its common place in public sector vehicles, not just emergency either and is increasingly common in coorporate users. Its well worth while as too often an accident goes 50/50 due to your word versus his where as camera evidence doesnt lie. Also with the type of car i drive, its useful as too many coppers/assesors are likely to initially judge an accident based on their prejudice about fast cars and young men. Its very common in the USA.
Old 03-06-2011, 05:35 AM
cutch
Series 1 4x4 cossie

pmsl

was waiting for you to read this pmsl ŹŹ

What can I say mate, I would have been on the back wheel giving him the finger! I cant help it when i'm out, i turn into a hooligan. Generally when i have been out for a blast by the time i get home I am "up to speed" and feel real comfortable on the bike. Everyone else is now going slow and i want to get home for a rest, sometimes the cops are in hot pursuit!!!! I can get through gaps that the average driver think is small when i think its massive, the time it takes me too get through both drivers would have to make their car swerve sideways at some rate to close the gap! Doesnt bother me in the slightest..........
Old 03-06-2011, 05:36 AM
cutch
Series 1 4x4 cossie

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
its actually there for insurance you mong I only ever look at the footage if some bellend does such things or have a near miss incase someone later tries to claim i clipped them.

Youd be surprised how many policies offer discounts for camera systems of a certain minimum standard. Its common place in public sector vehicles, not just emergency either and is increasingly common in coorporate users. Its well worth while as too often an accident goes 50/50 due to your word versus his where as camera evidence doesnt lie. Also with the type of car i drive, its useful as too many coppers/assesors are likely to initially judge an accident based on their prejudice about fast cars and young men. Its very common in the USA.

Would like a system for the cossie warren, how much would i have to spend and can i hide all the equipment. Dont want it ruining the look of my standard series 1 cossy.
Old 03-06-2011, 06:50 AM
foreigneRS
Testing the future

Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
so its ok to illegally both undertake and overtake at the same time well above the speed limit between two moving lanes of traffic yeah ok sure i aint an angel but i dont drive a twat about town where the risks are much higher. time and place.....
it's not legal, but in my opinion it's ok. he was just getting on with things. bit silly, but good fun
Old 03-06-2011, 08:10 AM
tabetha
20K+ Super Poster.

The biker left him self no way out should a car have swerved at that rate of knots, but I don't care a cars a lot harder than a bike, and we need as many organ donors as possible.
It's a pity that bikers can't "pre sell" their organs as that would be a huge rise in organs donated.
No co incidence bikers make up less than 1% of traffic but over 25% of casualties ?
I'm not anti biker but do remember a certain person filtering doing "around 40" past stationary traffic on the wrong side of the road when someone turned right and there was a crash, yes mr car driver should have looked, and the biker keeps stating he was in the right, pretty irrelevant if he's saying it from a wheel chair paralysed, does it matter who's right or wrong ?, what boils my piss is bikers in the right turn only lane who then speed of straight ahead, no wonder some are anti bike is it ?, cops round my way take no notice at all of this even when right in front of the traffic cops, or the ARV(dark blue/black volvo estate round here).
I was looking at bikes yesterday parked in Norwich at the top of the market, as love bikes myself, but can honestly say I never filtered.
tabetha
Old 03-06-2011, 08:57 AM
markk
10K+ Poster!!

Received 104 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by tabetha
what boils my piss is bikers in the right turn only lane who then speed of straight ahead, no wonder some are anti bike is it ?,

Nah, that just the POF !!!! your pissed cause you had to cue for ages in your lane of traffic and some biker nips up the inside/outside, sneaks through and ...GONE ! straight ahead 0-60 in 3 seconds pmsl !!!!!
Old 03-06-2011, 10:28 AM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Cheers,
Grant
Old 03-06-2011, 10:31 AM
ST24MK2
BANNED
BANNED

You can tell he does'nt give a toss, that scoob being the colour and newer one could for all he knows be an unmarked police car, those who drive like idiots from time to time are usually aware of their surroundings and potential hazards, this guy on the bike obviously doesnt seem to care who or whats around.
Old 03-06-2011, 10:32 AM
DanCossie
Post Whore

Originally Posted by RS Grant

Cheers,
Grant

Quick Reply: Moron organ donors!!