General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

hello from jacko-frp

Search this Thread

Old 19-11-2010, 10:40 PM
jacko-frp
Virgin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default hello from jacko-frp

a quick hello, im 'jacko' from projectpuma, i own a racing puma in red & blue rallyesport colours, all done myself as i like to tinker and im a fussy t*&t so dont like letting mechanics loose on my car!

project so far;
red & blue with rallyesport logos, 'swooshes' etc, carbon bonnet (painted), custom made alloy bonnet hinges, compomotive mo6 18s in white, carbon mudflaps, lightweight alloy wheel nuts, polybushed, focus clutch, the worlds best alcon calipers bar non with custom parts, 2 piece discs, st170 rear discs, custom goodridge full stainless hoses and fittings, flowed airbox, maf and mondeo 2.0l throttle body, milltek and piper exhaust, modified washer bottle and airbox to run 18s, modified front bumper to replicate s1600, quaife diff, vibratechnics mounts, f2 spoiler with custom ali mounts and ex-f1 carbon tube supports, sparco wheel with hybrid custom made rst / momo boss, snap off modified with electrical plug for buttons on wheel, exhaust heat shields removed and 'tunnel' lined with reflective sheet.....

to go; 2.5 mondeo v6, rs2000 4x4 system, quaife sequential shafts, ali rad, titanium comp struts, alloy / carbon / titanium everything.....its a keeper so got all the time in the world...!

if you know warren you know me...were both as mad as each other, hes ex-navy dodgy stuff, im ex-army dodgy stuff!
Old 19-11-2010, 10:44 PM
r1idiot
another money pit!

any pics?
Old 19-11-2010, 10:46 PM
Dal_
PassionFord Post Troll

Received 65 Likes on 61 Posts

Hello mate - good to see you over on the mad side of the fence.

A picture of his beast from a recent meet:

Last edited by Dal_; 19-11-2010 at 10:51 PM.
Old 19-11-2010, 10:52 PM
jacko-frp
Virgin

ello, wheres my piccy?!

(cant do them myself! oily cars yes, photobucket no!)
Old 19-11-2010, 10:55 PM
jacko-frp
Virgin

ah, there it is, cheers dude. good choice of pic! not bad paint considering i spraed it at home with rattle cans!!

forgot to add; s1600 carbon splitter with ford logo embossed into the carbon . genuine lightweight motorsport plywood base removed, foam sheet added and then laminated into a sandwich composite with a bottom layer of aerospace carbon i nabbed off warren

Last edited by jacko-frp; 19-11-2010 at 10:56 PM.
Old 20-11-2010, 12:20 AM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

alright Jacko!!! surprised it took you this long to get here!!

http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
Originally Posted by jacko-frp
if you know warren you know me...were both as mad as each other, hes ex-navy dodgy stuff, im ex-army dodgy stuff!
hahaha soo true!!
Old 20-11-2010, 07:48 AM
Rsmat
300+

Received 585 Likes on 517 Posts

Hi and welcome mate...Car looks vey nice.