General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

UK motorsport research

Search this Thread

Old 15-11-2010, 02:00 PM
motorsportbeng

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default UK motorsport research

Hi, i've basically just started uni and been set a project to come up with a realistic business proposal that you have to complete all of the research in to market size etc as if the project was actually going to happen. our concept is motoring holidays, running tours of great driving roads of europe and race circuits, inspiration from Top Gear challenges! theres a few companies that offer this for the very well off, drive your ferrari on a few mountain roads then 5 star hotels and very expensive dining etc. We are trying to appeal to mr average who tends to have more of a real interest in cars so therefore (doesnt want to stay in a hostel by any means) but the quality of the driving roads and world famous track visits would be of more importance. trying to do a bit of market research and thought of getting attendance figures of big motorsport events such as festival of speed and autosport show. also trying to get hold of member figures for the big car forums and the attendances of big car shows such as national day. Can any one point me in the right direction for this or offer other ideas?

thanks
Old 15-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't even read that.