General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Poppy burning Muslims

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 06:52 PM
st3v3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i would of thought "inciting hatred" would be enough to get these cunts charged.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:52 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Set every single one of these cunts on fire,dirty disrespectfull scummy fucking gunts.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
ECOS95
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by COLEYST200
give them a one way air plane ticket back to were they came from
We wouldn't even need to land just open the door & kick them out!

As others have said if you don't like this counrty then Piss off somewhere else.
Old 11-11-2010, 06:54 PM
gouch1

Talking

Originally Posted by Barry_GTi
You cunts need to harden the fuck up instead of posting on an internet forum. Gather together a team and kick the shit out of the fuckers, only the stupid ones like this though, not just any Muslim.
im in
Old 11-11-2010, 06:55 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Fiddy
im lucky in that sense, my grandads grave is about a mile from my house, although, by my own admittance, i dont really like visiting it. i spent a lot of time with my nana and grandad growing up, my mam worked, and my dad did 12 hour shifts 6 days a week, so growing up, my grandad was the main male influence in my life, and i had him in my life till i was 18. the reason i dont like visiting his grave, i cant cope with it, it makes me very emotional. i took my fiance and kids up not long ago, just to show them where it is after years of being asked, as my nana and grandad are buried in the same grave, but i was there 2 minutes, and i went and sat in the car, and left wor lass and the kids there.

might sound daft or corny, but every time i drive past the cemetary, i give it a salute.

i honestly cant put into words how much i miss that man, hence, this poppy burning thing, has pissed me ALL the way off.
i know how you feel mate my grandma and grandad brought me up from the age of 11, i will never forget waking up because he was screaming in his sleep from memories of the war, his regiment sent a platoon to his funeral and their commander and it was such a touching move due to his excemplery military record, thats why this stuff makes my piss boil.

Ourleaders need to get some fucking backbone and not put up with this shit or others are going to take matters into our own hands!!
Old 11-11-2010, 06:57 PM
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by MAD Ade
How the fuck can we deport these CUNTS - most of the ass holes were fucking born here
If a dog is born in a stable, is it a horse?

Home is where the heart is.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:00 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by DarylC

Home is where the heart is.
My thoughts too m8,what side will these cunts fight on in a "holy" war ?
Old 11-11-2010, 07:02 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

If you can make that stick and apply it to people like this (mix in a few random lies about lowering unemployment, taxes etc), then you'd be Prime Minister without a shadow of doubt.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 11-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by gaz s1
i know how you feel mate my grandma and grandad brought me up from the age of 11, i will never forget waking up because he was screaming in his sleep from memories of the war, his regiment sent a platoon to his funeral and their commander and it was such a touching move due to his excemplery military record, thats why this stuff makes my piss boil.

Ourleaders need to get some fucking backbone and not put up with this shit or others are going to take matters into our own hands!!
thats actually another good point gaz. war memories, and how it affected them years after. when it thundered, my grandad used to go sit in his coal bunker outside the house, as the thunder reminded him of the bombs when the ammunition depo he was guarding got blown up, and he felt safe in the coal bunker. i seen it with my own eyes a few times, and i always felt helpless, as he wouldnt come out until the thunder stopped.

just goes to show what they went through, and how, for the rest of there lives, they still had underlying things that effected them
Old 11-11-2010, 07:05 PM
Colin_P
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Its fuck all to do with religion mate, and everything to do with them just being cunts, if they were actually following the religion that they claim to be acting on behalf of then they wouldnt be doing any of these things.
That is the total opposite of what is true.

That religion requires its followers to exactly what those headbanging poppy burning cunts are doing. And that is to wage war against unbelievers.

http://barenakedislam.wordpress.com/

Have a look at the link above if you want to know more but be warned that what you see and learn won't be nice.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:06 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
their side, its time the so called moderate muslims put their fucking house in order!! they dont consider themselves british fucking multiculturism dont work when it comes to muslims fucking horrid religion racist sexist, whats good about it??
Old 11-11-2010, 07:07 PM
nichol4s

Originally Posted by rsmat
Im not even going to mention what i think!!

Why not? Wasn't you in the forces? I served queen and country, lost a pal Iraq I'd say what I really thought but I'd be banned!!!

No surrender!!
Darylc.
49cc superbike!

Originally Posted by gaz s1
im the same mate i recently visited my great grandads grave at pashandale(spelling) and ir was so moving all the graves with unknown soldier so sad and i did shed a tear
I know how you feel mate

I went on a tour of the WW1 battlefields and memorials in Belgium last year and it was gutting. Nearly cried like a baby when we were laying a reef at Ypres.

Disgusting that this is legal in this country. this is not protesting, this is inciting racia hatred and could be seen as treason.
ballin
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Hope every one of those cunts dies a painful death very soon
Old 11-11-2010, 07:09 PM
darrenb16two

See what happens when you let them out there corner shop for 5mins. Cunts
Old 11-11-2010, 07:13 PM
RC4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

send them back
end of story
disrespectful scum
Old 11-11-2010, 07:15 PM
woolford

i really really HATE muslims preaching and the cunts who wear them burkas. they come here take our money and get this countrys soldiers killed for fuck all and do stuff like this. they need fuxk off back to the shit hole country and not be allowed to leave for any reason
Old 11-11-2010, 07:18 PM
sober_disposition
Regular Contributor

Unfortunately, this is the society we live in.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
gaz s1

I know how you feel mate

I went on a tour of the WW1 battlefields and memorials in Belgium last year and it was gutting. Nearly cried like a baby when we were laying a reef at Ypres.

Disgusting that this is legal in this country. this is not protesting, this is inciting racia hatred and could be seen as treason.
really emotionel isnt it, my great grandad was severely injured at pashendale and was moved to a field hospital in france where he died of his injuries, at least he had a name on his grave unlike many of the others, we went round many cemeteries all immaculate, really sobering site realisng how lucky we are to not have gone throught the hell they went through, he was 20 when he died and my grandma was born a month before he died but he never got to see her so sad

We must NEVER forget!

Last edited by gaz s1; 11-11-2010 at 07:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:34 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

fuckin smelly bastards if i coluld i would put them all in containers & send all them to helmand province open the doors n let them out let them get on with it i fucking hate these cunts in our country hating us my piss is well & truley boiled im fucking mad at these smelly hairy bastards
Old 11-11-2010, 07:41 PM
charlie luciano
10K+ Poster!!

Received 87 Likes on 74 Posts

On the flip side I read a snipet in the metro paper the other day about muslim gentleman who was out selling poppies, he stated that 'he was doing it to help and support those soldiers who have died and been seriously injured fighting to free his country'

its not all muslims who do these things but just the extremists

as said it would be hard to deport those pictured on this thread because 99.9% of them would have been born here and classed as a british citizen

does fuck me off that these militant islamic extremists can preach their shit on our streets and the government and law are too shit scared to do anything about it

Thanks alot whitehall you bunch of spineless cunts

Luciano
Old 11-11-2010, 07:43 PM
carlo
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 27 Likes on 11 Posts

I wish i could really say what i think but i would only get banned from this site for being racist
Old 11-11-2010, 07:45 PM
m4tt274
PassionFord Post Whore!!

disgraceful! actually sick behavior
Old 11-11-2010, 07:49 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by carlo
I wish i could really say what i think but i would only get banned from this site for being racist
+ 1 of many carlo m8.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:52 PM
MAD Ade

Originally Posted by Chip
Its fuck all to do with religion mate, and everything to do with them just being cunts
You just hit the nail on the head mate!

Cheers,

Ade.
Old 11-11-2010, 07:58 PM
MAD Ade

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
Well, we already know this one, how many innocent people died going about their business in the 7/7 attacks? They are one of the 'Cancers' in our modern day society....
Old 11-11-2010, 08:00 PM
massivewangers
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 186 Likes on 146 Posts

Originally Posted by st3v3
i would of thought "inciting hatred" would be enough to get these cunts charged.
My thoughts exactly.

They have every right to protest against our involvement in certain conflicts, but having seen some of the slogans they were displaying, and the things that were being said, they should have been arrested and charged with inciting racial hatret. It couldn't have been more clean cut, but once again, the police are too scared to throw the book at them for fear of being labelled anti-Muslim.

A peaceful protest about the war in Afghanistan or Iraq would have been perfectly fine, but that clearly wasn't enough. For them to interrupt the commemoration about probably the most important part in our history in the last century, and disrupt the mourning of others is just disgusting.

I feel sorry for all the hard-working, decent Muslims who live in this country, as fuckwits like this are only seeing the majority labelled in with this bunch of morons.

The commemorations at this time of year symbolise remembrance for all those who have suffered and died in war, whatever their nationality, and whether they were civilian or soldier.

Interesting how they conveniently forget to mention all the innocent people their extremist brethren have killed, supposedly in the name of Islam.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:07 PM
MAD Ade

Originally Posted by charlie luciano

as said it would be hard to deport those pictured on this thread because 99.9% of them would have been born here and classed as a british citizen

does fuck me off that these militant islamic extremists can preach their shit on our streets and the government and law are too shit scared to do anything about it

Thanks alot whitehall you bunch of spineless cunts

Luciano
Hear hear Bruv.
nichol4s

These subjects make my piss itch but what can we do our backs are against a wall there is that many do gooding twats that would see there own without benefits, jobs ect our government is a waste of time on these matters we should be like France and give them a royal fuck off soon as there feet touch the soil they rape the system for everything and give nothing constructive back only hatred? They are strange hate US love the OUR fucking money!!
Munch
Mr. Sparkle!

makes me sick!
Old 11-11-2010, 08:08 PM
1300gt
PassionFord Regular

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You just hit the nail on the head mate!

Cheers,

Ade.
Very well put chaps . Sad they think this way.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:10 PM
COCHYN
BANNED
BANNED

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As diplomatic as I like to be at times, there's times I wish the people of "power" would just press that big red button and do away with that part of the world Its just a shame so much scum live among innocent people
Old 11-11-2010, 08:16 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Well, we already know this one, how many innocent people died going about their business in the 7/7 attacks? They are one of the 'Cancers' in our modern day society....
Was a rhetorical question m8,i think we all know what side they'd pick.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:20 PM
y4n
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

check this out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBIdH26Uqr8

Tsar bomba 50megatons Yikes! the blast radius on this plus nuclear fall out omg!

bring this back and afghan war would be over lol
Old 11-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Big Will_
Borg Warner EFR Equipped!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you watch the news - when you hear them shouting "British soldiers - burn in hell", it is immediately apparent that their accent is that of at least 2nd generation British descendance.

I did Army Cadets and the Territorial Army when I was younger, I used to be proud to march through the town on the nearest sunday to armistice day. Sadly, a number of the incredibly close friends I made during those years went on to a career in the Army and went out to fight in Afghanistan and Iraq and lost their lives.

The thing that annoys me most is that today was simply a publicity stunt. If they didn't have the police protecting them and they went toe to toe with anyone, they'd run away. I grew up in Bradford and saw it a million times, a lot of talk, safety in numbers and cowards when you confront them one to one.

Double standards seems to be the biggest problem, all the fear of "equality" and "human rights" needs to be addressed with good old fashioned "common sense".

Armistice day is a tradition for British people where we pay our respects to those who have paid the ultimate price.

There's a reason why we don't speak German...
Old 11-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Kam B
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

thats not right, the min they should do is get ASBO'd, it really is embarassing sometimes reading this, why didnt the police put the fire out or tell them to leave?

where was this held? What should have been done is the police to get as many muslim police officers as they can to deal with them - sometimes i wish i was a copper.

If i were there i would rounded them up and told them to go home to avoid upsetting people because upsetting people is not part of their faith, where does anger get you?

once again the minority are show to be the majority. it isnt the case.

Funnily enough, me the only muslim at work, remembered the silence, and i work with athiests
Old 11-11-2010, 08:28 PM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i know i shouldn't post this but ...

if you dont like it
in this country fuck off somewhere else ..

oh hang on .. your over here living in our housing, scrounging from our government ..
because if you did fuck off to somewhere else you would be treated like the fucking scum you are ..

go the fuck somewhere else ... your not wanted here ...
the army should round em all up and the raf can fly em all to afghanistan ...

i don't count my self as racist but that im afraid really grips my shit ...

Last edited by Eagle; 11-11-2010 at 08:31 PM.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:31 PM
MAD Ade

Originally Posted by nichol4s
our government is a waste of time on these matters
How can you blame this government, they've only been in power for six months? It's the fucking twats before them for the last thirty or fourty years that have allowed these cunts to get away with all this shit progressively over that time. It sould've been nipped in the bud many years ago, when maybe they could have been sent back to where they came from.
Old 11-11-2010, 08:32 PM
mat_rss2
Part of the Furniture

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

id love to set them pricks on fire and watch that
Old 11-11-2010, 08:36 PM
snoopaloopa

Originally Posted by Eagle
i know i shouldn't post this but ...

if you dont like it
in this country fuck off somewhere else ..

oh hang on .. your over here living in our housing, scrounging from our government ..
because if you did fuck off to somewhere else you would be treated like the fucking scum you are ..

go the fuck somewhere else ... your not wanted here ...
the army should round em all up and the raf can fly em all to afghanistan ...

i don't count my self as racist but that im afraid really grips my shit ...

+1

Couldn't have put it better.

Quick Reply: Poppy burning Muslims