General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Public Sectors turn for a recession....

Search this Thread

Old 21-10-2010, 12:32 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Also the cost of living in this country is too fucking high, people are being failed by the state in education then get a choice of a shit paid job live on benefits or crime to survive, we aint the wealthy counrty we pretend to be so need to get the cost of living under control, look at the housing market its fucked and cant see it ever getting better while wages in the most are shit and house prices stupidly high, how are the next generation going to get on the housing market? plus no council houses left so where are kids growing up going to live when they want to leave home but work for shit wages in the most?

Last edited by gaz s1; 21-10-2010 at 12:33 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 12:42 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by gaz s1
but whats going to happen when millions lose their jobs and the private sector dont employ brits as the polish etc work for a lot less as they can as they live 10 to a house and send the money home, not good for the economy really is it?, brits on the dole not paying taxes and no jobs, lets face it the figures state there are not enough jobs in the economy for the people who are out of work,what happens then??????????

AND IF WE ARE SO CLOSE TO BANKRUPTY WHY ARE THE GOVERMENT INCREASING FOREIGN AID BY 37%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The problem with us being too far into europe and unable to turn away polish people etc at our borders, is that down to the tories or labour then in your opinion mate?
Old 21-10-2010, 12:46 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Also the cost of living in this country is too fucking high, people are being failed by the state in education then get a choice of a shit paid job live on benefits or crime to survive,
There is a third choice - Work hard and get a well paid job.

how are the next generation going to get on the housing market?
With great difficulty, but the same was true for my parents - they saved up, and when they could afford a house they bought one! We've had it on a plate for a good few years, but the way the mortgage system worked was simply not sustainable.

plus no council houses left so where are kids growing up going to live when they want to leave home but work for shit wages in the most?
How about them either renting a property, or maybe their parents should insill a strong work ethic into their children so they don't have to beg a house off the state, and are able to pay their own way through life, rather than expecting it handed to them.

At the end of the day if you can't afford it you can't have it - and if you want it enough you need to save up!
Old 21-10-2010, 12:48 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Chip
The problem with us being too far into europe and unable to turn away polish people etc at our borders, is that down to the tories or labour then in your opinion mate?
Both of the cunts labour for allowing them control of our borders and the tories for not having the bottle to pull the plug!!, the common market was the right approach, this eu superstate bollox is costing us million a day and for what!!
Old 21-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

gaz we could talk about this all day,,,, but honestly we will make fuck all difference,,,,,all we can do is think of our plans of life and hope to see what happens

labour never done a good job though they did allow the poor man to come up a few levels ill agree to that,,,,,, now the upper working class ( if you get what i mean) are gonna struggle to get a bit higher and the lower will get the same chance as them due to hand outs so overall we will still be working class even if we have easier jobs than cleaning toilets we still get the same

housing prices are down to the banks AND the government letting them hike up to get loads of taxes and interest on loans but typical labour didnt think of building new homes as they just chose easy options of getting building firms to agree to build affordable housing and let them do what the fuck they want

my sister lives in a nice "apartment" with a consierge she has bought,,,, looks the nuts on a new development and kitted out pukka,,,, 5th floor is affordable housing ( rent and buy thing) and opposite side on the last stage of the development is new housing association block that will be social housing,,,,, you can even see the difference in the shape of the building thats its gonna be a cheep build and house scum ( like me and my friends as she calls it,,,, gotta love family) so imagine how good she feels about it

anyway im going well off topic for no real reason like i always do

bottom line is we need cuts,,,,, the public sector needs to run like a buisniness and NOT private BUT have REAL targets and not just think of there budgets as free money and anything they earn as a bonus
Old 21-10-2010, 12:52 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by DanW@FastFord
There is a third choice - Work hard and get a well paid job.

With great difficulty, but the same was true for my parents - they saved up, and when they could afford a house they bought one! We've had it on a plate for a good few years, but the way the mortgage system worked was simply not sustainable.

How about them either renting a property, or maybe their parents should insill a strong work ethic into their children so they don't have to beg a house off the state, and are able to pay their own way through life, rather than expecting it handed to them.

At the end of the day if you can't afford it you can't have it - and if you want it enough you need to save up!
im my experience some of the hardest workers get paid fuck all and no job installing a work hard work ethic if you have nowhere to live in the first place due to no houses to start with to live in, im not saying dont work hard but kids need a council house or something to start there working lives, cant blame young girls for getting pregnant if thats the only way to get on the housing ladder, is that their fault or societies??
We have thousands of people on council waiting lists in every town in our country, not really an acceptable state of affairs in a so called modern society is it?

Last edited by gaz s1; 21-10-2010 at 12:55 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 12:54 PM
Chip

Things are a LOT harder now than they were back then.

For example when my dad bought his first house in the 60s interest rates were comparable to today (5% or so typical mortgage rate) and he was a lorry driver at the time.
He earned 2K a year, the house he bought was 6K, so that was 36 months salary.
Lorry driver now in taunton earns typically 20K a year, and that same house is now worth 200K, so 120 months salary.

That is a MASSIVE fucking difference to be fair!

Yes it can still be done, but its much much harder these days!
Old 21-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Chip

im my experience some of the hardest workers get paid fuck all
The ONLY way you get paid fuck all for working hard long term is if you are stupid in some way.
Old 21-10-2010, 12:58 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Ginge !
gaz we could talk about this all day,,,, but honestly we will make fuck all difference,,,,,all we can do is think of our plans of life and hope to see what happens

labour never done a good job though they did allow the poor man to come up a few levels ill agree to that,,,,,, now the upper working class ( if you get what i mean) are gonna struggle to get a bit higher and the lower will get the same chance as them due to hand outs so overall we will still be working class even if we have easier jobs than cleaning toilets we still get the same

housing prices are down to the banks AND the government letting them hike up to get loads of taxes and interest on loans but typical labour didnt think of building new homes as they just chose easy options of getting building firms to agree to build affordable housing and let them do what the fuck they want

my sister lives in a nice "apartment" with a consierge she has bought,,,, looks the nuts on a new development and kitted out pukka,,,, 5th floor is affordable housing ( rent and buy thing) and opposite side on the last stage of the development is new housing association block that will be social housing,,,,, you can even see the difference in the shape of the building thats its gonna be a cheep build and house scum ( like me and my friends as she calls it,,,, gotta love family) so imagine how good she feels about it

anyway im going well off topic for no real reason like i always do

bottom line is we need cuts,,,,, the public sector needs to run like a buisniness and NOT private BUT have REAL targets and not just think of there budgets as free money and anything they earn as a bonus
and life goes on mate, me i hate all fucking politicians and would be nice to have a few people in charge who realise what its like to struggle and do the best by your family.
Old 21-10-2010, 12:58 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

im my experience some of the hardest workers get paid fuck all and no job installing a work hard work ethic if you have nowhere to live in the first place due to no houses to start with to live in, im not saying dont work hard but kids need a council house or something to start there working lives, cant blame young girls for getting pregnant if thats the only way to get on the housing ladder, is that their fault or societies??
I went through education, then got a job. There were no real prospects where I grew up (Burnley) so I moved to the other end of the country (Peterborough). Then to further my career moved to Bath. I rented until I could afford a house and then I bought one with my (now) wife. I see no reason why anyone starting out in life should be given a free house.

No one 'needs' a council house, if anything they make people lazy - why go to work and earn money when you can sit about and get a free house AND benefits?

As for the girls getting pregnant, that's a different thing entirely - but they should NOT be given a house. A room in a hostel yes, but a house no.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:00 PM
gaz s1

The ONLY way you get paid fuck all for working hard long term is if you are stupid in some way.
so if you was born with not as many brain cells as you but work hard and long for minimum wage to do the best you can but bring home just enough to survive that makes you stupid??? pretty poor attitude imo
Old 21-10-2010, 01:01 PM
Chip

so if you was born with not as many brain cells as you but work hard and long for minimum wage to do the best you can but bring home just enough to survive that makes you stupid??? pretty poor attitude imo
I didnt compare people to me at all, I just said if you are working hard for fuck all pay long term it must be because you are stupid in some way, what possible other explanation could there be?
Old 21-10-2010, 01:02 PM
gaz s1

I went through education, then got a job. There were no real prospects where I grew up (Burnley) so I moved to the other end of the country (Peterborough). Then to further my career moved to Bath. I rented until I could afford a house and then I bought one with my (now) wife. I see no reason why anyone starting out in life should be given a free house.

No one 'needs' a council house, if anything they make people lazy - why go to work and earn money when you can sit about and get a free house AND benefits?

As for the girls getting pregnant, that's a different thing entirely - but they should NOT be given a house. A room in a hostel yes, but a house no.
but again some people are really failed by our state schools and some people dont have the brains to get well paid jobs, its not their fault where would you have them live as if you say on the streets this country will become a very dangerous place to live in.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:03 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

im with you on that tbh, how can you work your arse off and in reality most bosses dont pay there staff well considering some people dont even get paid sick pay apart from SSP when the goal is just too far away

i dont get paid extremely well now if im honest but i get enough to live on though,,,,, i cant afford to buy another place on my own but rather than moan about it i just think " fuck it, lets see what life leads me" and carry on with things and see how it pans out but thats just me,,,, maybe im too laied back and i should be shouting " im owed a place to live as im poor"........ actually if im honest i waste enough cash in my life that i dont have a fucking leg to stand on moaning i aint got much,,,,,

you get out of life what you put in,,,,,, BUT you have to work with the hand your delt with and go from there rather than expect a free push

id HAPPILY pay for my little one to go to uni as in help top up her daily expenses and she can take the loan,,,, she only pays it back when she get a decent job so its not like she leaves uni and will earn min wage and have 300 quid a month taken from her to pay back her loans

oh and shouldnt we ALL be paying into a account for our kids for there future anyway to help them get a fair step on the ladder,,,, 20 quid a week for 18 years will be fine for her to get by aslong as she dont spend it on a girls holiday
Old 21-10-2010, 01:05 PM
Chip

but again some people are really failed by our state schools and some people dont have the brains to get well paid jobs, its not their fault where would you have them live as if you say on the streets this country will become a very dangerous place to live in.
Historically I would say that if people were a little bit slow mentally and needed somewhere to work and live all handed to them on a plate with good job security that they should simply join the army or the police but sadly that is becoming a narrowing field of opportunity now with all these public sector cuts
Old 21-10-2010, 01:06 PM
gaz s1

I didnt compare people to me at all, I just said if you are working hard for fuck all pay long term it must be because you are stupid in some way, what possible other explanation could there be?
They were born to not be the most intelligant(NOT STUPID) but work hard in manual labour jobs really helping the economy but just bring home enough to survive but are doing the right thing until they think fuck this i will be better off on benefits due to the minimum wage being too low to survive with the living costs in this country. ie rents too high so fuck it go on benefits and get the rent paid, not right but who can blame them?

Last edited by gaz s1; 21-10-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Nick D

Better off living the dream abroad
Old 21-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

chip its cause the most comon reason for leaving a job isnt money,,,,, its when they cant take it anymore

some people are happy to drive a forklift and dont know anything else and as a result will do that job for years and also people are lazy,, we have a comfort zone and just wanna go to work to live rather than plan a future with the job,,,,, hope that makes sence

i never hunt for jobs for more money as my primary interest but i personally do it when i find im depressed on sunday nights and going to work making me feel like the weekend is gonna be another week away
Old 21-10-2010, 01:09 PM
gaz s1

Historically I would say that if people were a little bit slow mentally and needed somewhere to work and live all handed to them on a plate with good job security that they should simply join the army or the police but sadly that is becoming a narrowing field of opportunity now with all these public sector cuts
are you saying you have to be STUPID to join the army or police force then mate
Old 21-10-2010, 01:12 PM
Nick D

Very True about the Army tho, it's historically a vocation for people with semi retardation issues
Old 21-10-2010, 01:16 PM
Chip

They were born to not be the most intelligant(NOT STUPID) but work hard in manual labour jobs really helping the economy but just bring home enough to survive but are doing the right thing until they think fuck this i will be better off on benefits due to the minimum wage being too low to survive with the living costs in this country. ie rents too high so fuck it go on benefits and get the rent paid, not right but who can blame them?
There are plenty of jobs paid well above the minimum wage that you dont need to be especially inteligent to get, you just need to put some effort into getting the right training and into finding a job.

The problem isnt that minimum wage is too low though, its that benefits are paid for nothing.

What people should be given instead of benefits is given a job in the public sector that pays the same as benefits.

Then that way any minimum wage job would seem like a reasonable step up as it would be more money than the benefits and the same amount of work to earn.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:17 PM
gaz s1

Originally Posted by Nick D

Very True about the Army tho, it's historically a vocation for people with semi retardation issues

Young people getting blown to pieces to protect this poxy country, good job our grandads were retarded as most of us now would not be here and the rest would be in the master race, maybe not a bad thing as at least the fucking polish would not be here

Last edited by gaz s1; 21-10-2010 at 01:21 PM.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:19 PM
Chip

are you saying you have to be STUPID to join the army or police force then mate
No mate im not saying you have to be stupid, Im just saying that historically its not been much of a problem if you happen to be, they would take people wether they are stupid or not.
The ones who are stupid tend not to get promotions etc to the same extent, but at least they have somewhere to work and live etc taken care of for them.

These days its getting harder to get into both, the police actually want you to have a handful of GCSE's and although the army arent yet that fussy they do still have a few tests to do, and as I said, with the cuts it will get even harder.
gaz s1

There are plenty of jobs paid well above the minimum wage that you dont need to be especially inteligent to get, you just need to put some effort into getting the right training and into finding a job.

The problem isnt that minimum wage is too low though, its that benefits are paid for nothing.

What people should be given instead of benefits is given a job in the public sector that pays the same as benefits.

Then that way any minimum wage job would seem like a reasonable step up as it would be more money than the benefits and the same amount of work to earn.
or even better get the cost of living to a reasonable level so you could survive on mimimum wage but thats commen sense and would never happen
Ginge !
just finding my feet

oh and as for the kids thing,,,,,, you realise that my parents get to see my little one ALOT more than me OR we pay a childminder to look after our child whilst we work stupid hours,,,,,, now in my situation it means that i have money to allow my little one options of things to do ( horse riding, ice skating and she is currently getting swimming lessons, holidays,,,, even designer clothes and childrens Uggs when we wanna splurge) but means that i leave the house at 7am and i get home at 7:30 just intime to read her a story at night and wake her up in the morning to get her ready for school and nikki the same

now if we couldnt afford to spoil her then sorry but fuck would i be doing that comsidering what future is she gonna have being broke and not seeing her parents and im sorry but i can HONESTLY say if that was the case i would rather be working in a cafe part time, getting my cash topped up and dropping my little one off to school and collecting her at 15:30 like im doing at the min as im off work at the moment as i collect her, take her to the park to play walk her home, im currently teaching her how to skateboard and this time off i have learn that she aint the best at maths so whilst i have been off i have been looking for things to help her,,,,,, BEING A PARENT but when im at work i will miss all of this and maybe not notice unless a teacher told me ( which might i add they dont seem to have noticed)

BUT thats from a parents point of veiw i guess
Old 21-10-2010, 01:21 PM
Nick D

The problem isnt that minimum wage is too low though
Agreed, the minimum wage in the UK is far too high for most people to comfortably be able to afford to have a cleaner, cook etc at home so that they can stay at work longer and not have no bother with house hold bollocks.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Chip

Young people getting blown to pieces to protect this poxy country, good job our grandads were retarted as most of us now would not be here and the rest would be in the mater race, maybe not a bad thing as at least the fucking polish would not be here
Your grandad may have been retarded but mine wasnt, he didnt join the army because its a way out for stupid people, he joined it because he cared about king and country.

You seem to be having a great deal of difficulty understanding the difference between stupidity not being a barrier to entry to the army, and it actually being a job requirement
Old 21-10-2010, 01:22 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

well lets be honest people who lived up north tended to join the army as there wasnt many other options apart from working in a factory for 5 days a week on 3 quid a hour till the min wage was brought into play,,,,,,, but then the house prices back then was 20k for a 3 bedroom ex authority place,,,,, now they are 80k so,,,, worked out well there didnt it pmsl
Old 21-10-2010, 01:23 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

to live in the first place due to no houses to start with to live in, im not saying dont work hard but kids need a council house or something to start there working lives,
no they dont.

they can live in shared accommodation and be forced to get along with people until they earn a decent wage.

there is plenty of cheap shitty shared accommodation in our citys if people are prepared to accept a lower standard than living at home.

its just life that as a late teen/early 20s person you will have a shit standard of living unless you are earning a good wage.

even the government accepts that, which is why under 25's are only entitled to shared accommodation housing benefit rates.

IMO people have got faaarrr too used to high standards of living thinking its now normal. all these luxurys like computers, plasma tvs, flash mobiles,ps3s etc are not necessary. you can get free/cheap access to internet for job hunting etc at most librarys in the country and most are underused.

and what happened to people making friends and house sharing to increase standard of living?? cheaper than bedsits and shared accom rates or is it that people are too self centered to think of simple things like that?? or are they too stupid???
cant blame young girls for getting pregnant if thats the only way to get on the housing ladder, is that their fault or societies??
its thier fault AND societies. if the benefit system didnt cough up then they wouldnt do it simple. but plenty of poor teen girls choose not to get pregnant so ultimately the blame rests with the slutty teen mum who should have thought of the consequences first.
We have thousands of people on council waiting lists in every town in our country, not really an acceptable state of affairs in a so called modern society is it?
council housing is old fashioned and dead concept from the post war era. get over it. a dirt cheap house for life is NO ones entitlement.
Originally Posted by phil_focus
you are under the missguided impression that the majority of students who go to uni are from extremely wealthy back grounds...its FAR FAR FAR from that.
theres enough brand new cars and sports cars in the student campus at my uni to say otherwise. On my course of 12 there are 3 mature students who need the loans etc, the rest are without exception upper middle class and their parents are paying their fees and most are getting living money from them and thats ontop of their basic maintenance loan they are all entitled to. two of them have invested their student loan money

maybe my uni is a bit posh, which i dont think so, its "only" MMU, hardly a red brick uni, but there are not many poor students here.

if you are thick for whatever reason then its just tough shit that you have low paid jobs. its always been that way and always will. in fact people have MORE opportunities now to better themselves with further education as a mature student than ever before so the opportunities are there if these people have the attitude to do better. yes you have to pay for it but even so, a lot of courses are not going to go massively up in cost except uni. and youll still be able to get loans for uni even if you owe more.

id like to think that massive uni fees will put off the dossers doing pointless degrees especially if they realise they will still have to pay it back.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Chip

or even better get the cost of living to a reasonable level so you could survive on mimimum wage but thats commen sense and would never happen
I could easily survive on minimum wage, I have survived on FAR less.

Likewise I could easily survive on benefits.

Does your definition of survival include the same things that mine does?
Food
Shelter
Access to medicine

Or does your include things like:
Sky TV
Cars
Fags
Booze
Old 21-10-2010, 01:25 PM
gaz s1

Iwould love to knowthe exact numbe of vacancies in our economy and th total number of people out of work and whats the betting the number of vacancies is well short of the number of unemployed so all this talk of getting them all in work is total bullshit anyway plus not forgetting our foreign buddies taking up jobs as well.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Chip

Gaz S1 seems to think that the way nature should work is "survival of the thickest" but the scarey thing is, thats actually whats happening if you look at the number of uneducated scum breeding left right and centre in council estates up and down the country!
Old 21-10-2010, 01:28 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

no it means people need to accept a lower standard of living than today.

you can survive on minimum wage quite easily. you just cant have a lot of luxurys people today consider "normal" or essential. and funnily enough it requires hard work in the home to budget but it can be done.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Ginge !
just finding my feet

Agreed, the minimum wage in the UK is far too high for most people to comfortably be able to afford to have a cleaner, cook etc at home so that they can stay at work longer and not have no bother with house hold bollocks.

you must be now just taking the piss,,,,,, who the fuck on min wage employs a cleaner,,,,,,, think you mean that jobs require too many hours to be worked that means you get paied more,,,, but no time to do fuck all

40 hour week max IMO and none of this " we give 1 hour unpaid for breaks so you have to work a extra hour a day to make the 40 hour week crap

i work 8 till 6 monday to friday and half day saturday everyother week,,,,,, not by fucking choice though and i would take a pay cut for less hours but i cant but i guess i am more comfortable for it i guess but still dont have a cleaner
Old 21-10-2010, 01:29 PM
Chip

Iwould love to knowthe exact numbe of vacancies in our economy and th total number of people out of work and whats the betting the number of vacancies is well short of the number of unemployed so all this talk of getting them all in work is total bullshit anyway plus not forgetting our foreign buddies taking up jobs as well.
If I was in power, every single person would have a job, as I would create the jobs for them to do.

They would be jobs like litter collection, street watchmen, river clearing, roadside gardening etc
And they would be paid at the SAME rate that benefit is paid now, so its not like I couldnt afford to employ people doing these things as the overhead involved would be relatively minimal, especially given that all the supervisors etc would also be unemployed people, just ones who had proven they were worthy of the role, and they would know that doing so made them more employable in the future, so the ones who wanted to get on would pick up useful skills and the ones who didnt want to get on would pick up litter.
Old 21-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Or does your include things like:
Fags
Booze
oh dear youll have all the smoking keyboard warriors on your back soon screaming "its the only pleasure of the poor" or some other stupid comment as they are too thick to realise they are rambling irrationally like an addict (because they are addicted) rather than a sane person.
gaz s1

Your grandad may have been retarded but mine wasnt, he didnt join the army because its a way out for stupid people, he joined it because he cared about king and country.

You seem to be having a great deal of difficulty understanding the difference between stupidity not being a barrier to entry to the army, and it actually being a job requirement
Now thats below the belt my grandad was a regular before the war went through dunkirk got blew up in a truck d day +1 but was kept on due to his exemplary record and his regimental commander even attended his funeral so keep your snidy internet warrior assumptions to yourself!! or shall i be a pathetic judgmental twqat and say your grandad was probably a coward and only joined up because he was called up, pathetic aint it making assumptions, god bless the internet warrior!!

Last edited by gaz s1; 21-10-2010 at 01:34 PM.
Chip

Originally Posted by Ginge !
you must be now just taking the piss,,,,,, who the fuck on min wage employs a cleaner,,,,,,, think you mean that jobs require too many hours to be worked that means you get paied more,,,, but no time to do fuck all

40 hour week max IMO and none of this " we give 1 hour unpaid for breaks so you have to work a extra hour a day to make the 40 hour week crap

i work 8 till 6 monday to friday and half day saturday everyother week,,,,,, not by fucking choice though and i would take a pay cut for less hours but i cant but i guess i am more comfortable for it i guess but still dont have a cleaner
fucking hell ginge, learn to read.

He is saying that because minimum wage is too high, people cant afford as many staff on minimum wage around the house to do the chores.

Ie if minimum wage was 50p an hour then we could all afford a cleaner.

Nick D is from a rich family so obviously feels it only right he be able to have a string of servents like his ancestors no doubt did in the 20s etc, well that was the joke he was making anyway (although probably many a true word said in jest )
Old 21-10-2010, 01:32 PM
gaz s1

the usual internet buddies have arrived
Old 21-10-2010, 01:35 PM
Chip

Now thats below the belt my grandad was a regular before the war went through dunkirk got blew up in a truck d day +1 but was kept on due to his exemplary record and his regimental commander even attended his funeral so keep your snidy internet warrior assumtions to yourself!!
I made no assumptions.

you said
Originally Posted by gaz
good job our grandads were retarted
I said your grandad MAY have been retarded like you were claiming he was for all I know, and then I stated that mine wasnt, in case you were including me in the "our" comment you made.

It would probably be better if you go away and learn to read properly before you attempt to participate in a text based discussion TBH as you are currently making a lot of mistakes while trying to understand the written word.

Quick Reply: Public Sectors turn for a recession....