General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Russian girls..

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 01:22 PM
VEEDUBBED
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Russian girls..

Allrite chaps,
I need advice,i'm trying to get a girlfriend over from Russia so,besides the problems involving the visa,immigration papers and other bolloxs,she has to pay around 500Euro for the plane ticket.
I've checked how much tickets are for low cost affairs but Lufthanser,Alitalia and the rest of the big cheese airlines cost that so i offered to get her a low cost cheap ticket,she then says that he Russian embassy won't allow that because it proves that she isn't economically indipenent.
In other words she's asking me to send over using Western Union 500 euros so she can get the ticket.
Has anyone got any experiance with this kind of thing?,i don't want to send money and hear no more from her.
Help please
Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
mk7fiesta

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i take it thats a wind up
Old 06-10-2010, 01:24 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

How long you been with her?

I'd personally fly out there and bring her back. That way you know the money is going where its supposed too.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Luca
Lukesville

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Fly out there and pick her up!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

Russian girls are fit........that is all
Old 06-10-2010, 01:26 PM
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by Shandy-Ade
Russian girls are fit........that is all
Damn Right! lol
Old 06-10-2010, 01:27 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

can you not do mail order

oh wait...

Old 06-10-2010, 01:30 PM
mk7fiesta

ok if it's not a wind up drive there and pick her up job done get her to meet you at the border no visa required for you then 2 days there and 2 back should crack it......or pay me and i'll do it.....pick her up that is....
Old 06-10-2010, 01:31 PM
Dr. Blofeld
Menace to society

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

She'll turn out to be covered in huge moles, walk funny and have teeth like a bag of chips. If she turns up at all.
Send money via Western Union and you'll never see it or her again.
Trust me, I'm a doctor.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:34 PM
s2turbsZVH
Will it ever end !!!!!!!

This has got to be a wind up - this is a classic Nigerian scam if ever i heard of one.

Have you spoken to her - bet she has an african accent and not eastern european

Dont be fooled by this - please !!!!!!!
Old 06-10-2010, 01:35 PM
mk7fiesta

and are you that gullible if so lend me a few thousand i'll pay you back next month onest...
Pardeep
PF's Guitar God!!!

Originally Posted by s2turbsZVH
This has got to be a wind up - this is a classic Nigerian scam if ever i heard of one.

Have you spoken to her - bet she has an african accent and not eastern european

Dont be fooled by this - please !!!!!!!
FPMSL
mk7fiesta

could all be to late he's ofline
Old 06-10-2010, 01:37 PM
Alan_D
PassionFord Post Troll

Tell her to climb under a lorry and hold on.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
Dr. Blofeld
Menace to society

Originally Posted by mk7fiesta
could all be to late he's ofline
Aww, bollocks. I was just about to tell him about the $20,000,000 I'm storing for him...
Old 06-10-2010, 01:38 PM
mk7fiesta

Originally Posted by Alan_D
Tell her to climb under a lorry and hold on.
pmsl
Old 06-10-2010, 01:39 PM
s2turbsZVH
Will it ever end !!!!!!!

Just check out Wikipedia - it knows all

"An advance-fee fraud is a confidence trick in which the target is persuaded to advance sums of money in the hope of realizing a significantly larger gain. Among the variations on this type of scam, are the Nigerian Letter (also called the 419 fraud, Nigerian scam, Nigerian bank scam, or Nigerian money offer, the Spanish Prisoner, the black money scam as well as Russian/Ukrainian scam (also widespread, though far less popular than the former).

The so-called Russian and Nigerian scams stand for wholly dissimilar organised-crime traditions; they therefore tend to use altogether different breeds of approaches.

The number "419" refers to the article of the Nigerian Criminal Code (part of Chapter 38: "Obtaining Property by false pretences; Cheating") dealing with fraud.The American Dialect Society has traced the term "419 fraud" back to 1992.

Need i say anymore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by s2turbsZVH; 06-10-2010 at 01:40 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:42 PM
cutch
Series 1 4x4 cossie

Received 41 Likes on 34 Posts

yer kiddin right????
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
VEEDUBBED

Cheeky bastids...,well actually i've got two and they are fookin stunners both of 'em,one of them has this thing about sending the doh over whilst the other hasn't mentioned anything about money,both have good jobs and thier own flats,i've got both adresses and loads of photos.
And i don't know wtf i'm gonna do about it.
Bollox to it,i'll fookin fly out there.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:43 PM
s2turbsZVH
Will it ever end !!!!!!!

Found this on the net - couldnt sum it up better really

Basically, it is a scam where a lonely foreign man gets acquainted over the Internet with an attractive female from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, etc. Quickly, the female falls in love with her Internet acquaintance, and shortly after announcing her feelings she begins to plan her travel to see the guy in person. Money issues arise, and, reluctantly, she asks for help with visa and tickets. If the guy agrees, she pretends to visit the Embassy to receive the visa. But the meeting will never happen. She will quickly find out that there are various expensive requirements that she has to comply with before she can fly out of the country. And she will reluctantly ask for financial help with again, and again, and again, and again. The scam will go on for as long as the guy is willing to continue sending money. In the end, he will be left with an empty wallet, and she will continue to pretend like she is just one Western Union money transfer away for finally being able to meet her beloved.

http://www.russian-detective.com/sca..._know.htm#What is "Russian Brides Scam"?

Last edited by s2turbsZVH; 06-10-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 06-10-2010, 01:55 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Not this bird is it

Originally Posted by Jody
Not sure if you guys would be interested but between April-July I was emailing a scammer - you know the sort, they pretend to be some Russian bird who wants to be with you then starts rinsing money on the promise that they are flying over to see you... well I was keeping a log on another forum but thought you may like to read it here as I got an interesting result!

Right, been a slow week at work - a colleague of mine got one of those "Hello I'm a sexy foreign chick looking for a rich English man to mug off" & included the following picture:

So I thought I would reply & it's turning into one email a day thing but it's fun so thought I'd share it here (along with most of my office).

So following the intro email I sent:

Wow & Hello Vicky,

I was shocked & pleased with your email, you wouldn’t believe how many years I’ve sat in front of my pc just waiting for someone as kind hearted as you to email me wanting to share our destiny!

I have to say the picture you sent was very nice although somewhat blurred… I could see that you have beautiful eyes & by you perfectly shaven armpit, personal hygiene is as important to you as it is to me.

Your picture inspired me to write you a poem, I hope you like it:

Victoriya, My Love by I.Biggun

“Who knows what tomorrow brings
In a world, few hearts survive
All I know, is the way I feel
When its real, I keep my pray alive

The road is long
There are mountains in our way
But we climb steps every day

Love lift us up where we belong
Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high
Love lift us up where we belong
Far from the world we know
Up where the clear winds blow”
Note: does anyone recognise the song

I can’t wait to hear from you again, I shall be sat here waiting & would rather defecate in my pants to ensure I do not miss your reply.

Regards

Now I thought I wouldn't get a response in honesty, but I did - with pictures:

Hello Jody! How are you?

I am very glad and very excited that I see your letter. Jody, I never had, being still dated through the Internet.

I think that is very interesting, when two persons have an acquaintance through a network, I not assured that I have put the photos that it is correct.

I very badly know how to use the computer and therefore I hope that have correctly put my photos.

I want to know about you directly more but if you have any photos, please would send me them.

I want to tell to you about me directly. My name is Victoriya to me -

25 years, I live in Russia my city which is named, Kazan.

I am confident that the distance for us will not be a problem.

I search for the person who will consider me as the usual woman as the wife and will concern me as to mother of its children.

My person should respect the woman, care of it and understand that it has been created specially for it.

I prefer to see the person without very bad habits healthy, optimistic, loyal, sociable, fair, clever and intellectual. And I do not love the one who sends the member on a photo.

I search for the special person in this beautiful life!

I do not want that person, was especial but if the person understands and love me for me, it will be the most special.

I search for the person who wishes to live for residing and love to love. I believe that those find treasure who searches for it.

I want, that it was strong, careful and attentive. I want to feel that a strong shoulder I can lean.

I wish to feel me as the real woman about it and to be convinced that it can protect me.

I don`t, trust in divorce, because a family - something sacred for me.

I will be glad to answer your questions, please write to me about myself directly more, and send the photo. If you are interested in the further dialogue with me.

I with impatience will wait for yours after the letter,

Sincerely yours new girlfriend Victoriya

Now after reading through a wonderful site many years ago www.419eater.com I knew it was possible to get personalised pictures from these scammers so I decided to have a try & threw this email over to my new found love:

Oh Victoriya my love,

Sorry I didn’t reply sooner but Wednesday nights I spend re-enacting scenes of Star Trek in my bedroom, having no friends mean that I must dress as each character & as you can imagine this gets somewhat hectic, you wouldn’t believe the amount of times I’ve played Captain James T Kirk with the Spock ears on by accident! I loved the photo’s of you & haven’t seen something as beautiful since I saw my reflection in the mirror this morning.

Now you’ve told me about you, let me tell you about me – I’m 35 years old, I live in a little village in Norfolk called Anus (like the planet) along a street called Bourneville Boulevard. In reality it’s a bit of a ****hole & not somewhere I would like our children to grow up but there is a nicer village next to us over the river, it’s called Punani – just a short walk over Stinkbridge. There is a lovely forest there that we can walk through & let the kids run freely.

Unfortunately I must tell you of something terrible that may come between us, my Mum thinks I spend far too much time on the internet & that I should get out in the sunshine more so she has threatened to take away my broadband connection, if this happens you will be lost to me forever… I have told her that I have you as my girlfriend & that we are due to be wed but she does not believe me – perhaps you can help me convince her! If you could send me a picture of yourself holding a message to her, perhaps then she will believe me?!? My Mum’s name is Glory Hole, so if the message could read “I LOVE GLORY HOLE” then she is sure to let us keep our love!

I’m sat here on tender hooks, Jody xxx

Right those who have read all this is doing well, I hope you're finding it funny so far... I'm guessing the scammer was struggling with what I was writing or trying to stick to their poorly worded script because the next response I got I'm still trying to translate but I did get more pictures:

Hello again Jody!

I am very interesting in our distinction at that time. You know distinction at this time?

I think that distinction during time is very big. I am glad that I am interesting to you

And it you answer on my letter. But why you have not sent the photo??? I am glad that we can study each other better. I have many

Questions for you, but I do not ask suddenly, because you can not have enough time to answer them.

And if you want to ask me something, please ask me, you call in question, I will try to answer them.

I want, to tell to you more about me directly. I was born in August 24, 1984.

I - 179 centimetre. My weight of 57 kg (122 pounds).

I never do not have travel from Russia, but all has dreamt me these are times.

I very romantic woman. I seldom have a bad mood and with anxiety of optimism to life.

I love when round me cleanliness and an order. I very inquisitive, in life I wish to see and try

Everything, actually life is given only once. Except for music my passion - cookery.

I, deliver great pleasure to make various dishes. I like to communicate with interesting people.

In men I appreciate such qualities as honesty and fidelity to the beloved. Fleeting novels

It not for me. I am ready to give completely directly only to that person whom I will really love.

I would like to get acquainted with you closer, and to learn about myself more,

I think that there are many other various ways of dialogue, For example, as phone,

We could hear a voice about each of us and enjoy dialogue by phone. But unfortunately my mobile phone does not support calls to your country,

And I cannot give you the telephone number. But you can probably give me the telephone number, I can try inquiry you.

And I have sent you the other film, I hope, what you received it?

I want to ask you Jody. Tell to me please, you dream to see that the woman every day about yours?

For the sake of what woman you are capable to make everything, it to grasp

Its heart and always to be together with it? Excuse me Jody,

Possibly to me still early to discuss with you such frank things.

But it is very interesting to me to know, what girls draw your attention.

Jody I short written to you my prospects on my future. If for you it

Interesting then we can discuss these themes in more details.

Jody, I will wait your e-mail.

Sincerely yours Victoriya.

Two things I noted here, 1) she was angry I didn't send her a pic of me & 2) she ignored my request - so I provided a couple of google found images plus re-endorsed my need for that picture!!!

Wow your emails are getting thicker & faster as our love grows…

Sorry I didn’t include any pictures of me, I was in such a rush to respond I forgot to add them. They are now attached, I was at work showing my pals my new tattoo… I hope you like it! Also I attach a family photo so you can see the family you will be part of – at the back there is Daddy Hole, his name is Dirt. Obviously to the right is Mummy, Glory Hole and us 3 Holes at the front – Brown, Black & Jody (me).

I just wanted to tell you a bit more about my village, Anus. It’s very sunny today which is nice but it does mean the river starts to pong so sadly it’s a smelly Anus today. I did pop over to Punani earlier though & it was wet there so I finished eating my magic bean & dribbled back over Stinkbridge.

Unfortunately my Mum doesn’t let me have a phone so I cannot give you my number but email is good for the time being until we set a wedding date. I also still have the problem that she wants to take away my internet, are you able to write the message & hold it up in one of your pictures? The message was to show my Mum that you care so it said “I LOVE GLORY HOLE” – this would be great & would allow or love to grow like a 12 year olds todger when he catches a glimpse down his teachers blouse!

I fart in your general direction, Jody xxx

I sent this email today so if I get a response tomorrow I will be sure to keep this thread updated... :thumb:

I've not had a response today so far, perhaps the internet cafe in Nigeria is shut?!?

Not to be forgotten I've just thrown over a reminder:

Victoriya my wife to be,

Oh, my love, my darling, I've hungered for your touch a long, lonely time, Time goes by so slowly and time can do so much.
Are you still mine? I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me.

Lonely rivers flow to the sea, to the sea
To the open arms of the sea, Lonely rivers sigh, "Wait for me, wait for me" "I'll be coming home, wait for me!"

Are you still mine? I need your love, I need your love, God speed your love to me!

I’ve been sat in front of my home pc solidly now for 23 hours frantically flicking the refresh button, like a 14 year old with his first girlfriend, awaiting a warm response from you but I have been disappointed for just as long… I hope that you are still out there for me Vicky & there is some other reason that you have not responded like you normally would.

My Mum, Glory, has given me a stay of execution with regards to the broadband going, we are just awaiting your special message to her so that she knows our love is true – do you have this in hand?

I wanted to keep you up to date with where you will be moving too… the weather is beautiful today in Anus, in fact I was hoping to get out of the closet later & ride the local dirt track, don’t panic as I will be protected – I don’t go anywhere without my helmet! After which I help my Mum with the clothes washing, I carry the clothes up stairs – my Mum likes to call me a shirt lifter.

Anyway please reply soon, Jody xxx

argh my tender words got a response & another picture...

Hi again my friend Jody!

I am very glad your letter. Jody when I saw, that I smile. I do not represent day now without your letter.

You became very interesting to me, and dialogue with you gives me sense in a life, in every day.

I do not know precisely that you suspect the account of it. I hope, that you think precisely also.

I wish to study you, it is better, and I will speak more about me directly in the letter.

If you have questions, are not afraid to establish them in me, I will answer them with pleasure.

Jody, I would like to tell to you about my parents and friends. I live together with mum, its name - Marina. To it - 51 years, it - works as the teacher of "physicist" in college. My father has died when I was small. Mother never spoke to me about it. I do not know why she does not wish to speak me about it. But it has helped me of all and give me pieces of good advice. When I have told to it about you, that she saw me which understand why I smile now. Also I have many girlfriends, my best girlfriend names Nastya. We with it already - friends

Since the childhood, and never quarrelled. We studied at one school, then in one college it as the teacher, and I as the instructor.

But we often meet, and we go together to shops and at theatres, museums and at cinema.

Nastya asks about you, about it as in us relations as we have acquainted proceed.

It is very interesting to it to study as from you business and as you look. It and my mum have asked, that I have sent from it greetings to you. Jody it would be very interesting to me to learn about your family and about your friends.

Jody, I wish to be with the person who will give me tenderness, love and passion from which we will meet every day the life together.

And we will enjoy love every day and to bring each other happiness and good mood. All it depends on mutual people of understanding,

The person and the woman should understand each other at first sight, and from half of word.

Trust - the most important source of creation of relations between the person and the woman. And if people wish to create good relations not to interrupt them till the end of a life, It is necessary, that all never trusted each other, and lie. I dream of detection in this world of a unique thing the person for love and marriage, to be together with it and to be true for this purpose.

The main thing to be favourite and still will arrive to us. I think so. You co-ordinate with me Jody?

Jody, I like you and your letters, very pleasant to me. On it I finish the letter,

I hope, that I will receive your letter it soon.

With best regards Victoriya.

she is still ignoring my request for the picture with my message so I need to compound this home - as well as put togther a nice response about some of my friends... Mmmm need time to think this through!

Clearly my darling can't get enough of me & had sent another response today without me even responding so I just threw her another email - here they are:

Greetings dear Jody!!!

It`s good to receive news from you. Thanks for your letter again.

dear Jody, your letters as bearns the sun heat up my heart.

I`m. am glad, when I receive them. And you become interesting to me every day.

I`m. am glad, that we can to study each other and I would know about you more.

You resemble me. I very much would like to learn more about your interests,

That you do at a leisure and about your work.

How you like to have rest? For example, I like to have rest by the nature,

Especially in village in the grandmother, where the beautiful nature.

I like to go at coast of the river of Volga, it proceeds about that village where there there lives my grandmother.

I go there usually when I have a holiday on work, or in free days.

There my relatives, my cousins and sisters sometimes are arrived,

And we together go to make a barbecue. Resemble you shish shish kebabs?

What film resemble you to a sight? What music you, listen?

What do you do, when I sleep, when I write you the letter?

My favourite film - "Perfumer". I like films about love and serials, and also I like comedies.

But I a shelter ` t am more than free time for looking cinema, because I working a lot of time.

Usually I listen to radio because there are many various kinds of music,

I love popularity, a rock, a jazz, a blues, classical music and I weaken music.

Sometimes I have time which not the advantage, and at this time to me is pleasant to sing a song,

But it is not so good. It seems amusing and silly, but I do.

I wish to study from you about your work. Jody, resemble you your work?

You, go to work with pleasure? Have you many friends and colleagues on your work? I think what yes.

You so the good person and I are assured, that you put on ` t, have enemies who want to you angrily.

I working as the seller-adviser, I love the work.

Jody I work for the cores six days in one week. And you? Every morning I rise at 7:00 and

I do morning exercises then I take a shower, and I have breakfast.

Then I go to work, usually I reach there by bus where I work located far from me.

I have dinner at 12:00, and at this time I have time to eat rupture,

And I could write to you at this time, but the cafe Internet is far from my work. I send you a photo made on a lunch break.

Jody I hope, that you will always sincerely with me,

I am sincere also I will tell to All of you, that you ask. I - anything, disappear from you. I hope, that you will tell to me too.

I would not like it, we had secrets one from another. I will arrive to you, but I should be completely confident you.

Mum and my girlfriend send you the best regards. I send you a kiss, not many, but one and very gentle.

I hope, that you receive it when will open my letter. Where your letter? I again am absent without it!!!!

Write to me faster if you can!

Yours Victoriya.

So I decided I would be generous & tell her more about me & where I live:

Bonjour Vix,

I did receive the gentle kiss you sent me, I'm glad I had my fly open to catch it!

You sound like you have a nice life where you are in Kazan & it's nice that your family & friends seem to like my letters... you friend looks hot, I'd like to go down on her.

Let me tell you about my day, a saw a leaflet in the local VD clinic about a Medieval day they were having in Punani today so I thought I'd pop over & by crikey's I'm glad I did, what a fun day I had. The highlight of my day was to dress as a knight & has a sword fight - but as I was getting ready I heard a voice from within my costume, it was saying "Herro, Herro, Prease help!" You'd never guess but there was only a ****ing chink in my armour! Anyway the day was great & I attach a picture - I'm on the right & that's my new friend Neil Down on the left.

I was thinking about you on the way home & hoping you had written to me & wanting you to recognise where you're going to live, I decided to take a picture of the bridge that joins my village, Anus, with Punani - so please see attached a picture I took today of Stinkbridge.

Lastly my work, well my official title is a Chief Banker & I work at a well respected bank, giving people advice on which horse to back & what their lucky lottery numbers are for that week... again I have attached a picture of my place of work.

Again I must ask you for the message to my Mum, she sees your love for me & likes you muchly ta but she needs to be sure that you are the one for me so a picture with "I LOVE GLORY HOLE" is a must & I would like this when you write next.

speak soon, I must go slip one off the wrist, Jody xxx

Me on my day out

Stinkbridge

My work

Right, had an email yesterday & sent a reply off today - I'm struggling to read what she (he) says but it's quite funny as it's all about the cinema today!

Hello my dear Jody! I am very glad to see your letter today, it is very interesting to me these communications with you, to study all about you more and more. And thereupon my feelings to you become more and more close. I feel, that our relations start to develop all more and more quickly. It so is unexpected for me as it is pleasant to us, only recently have acquainted, but already we know each other as - as though we saw each other earlier. I do not know, as you think Jody, but it seems to me that so. Today on work I weigh day, thought of you, has recollected your words, each word written by you, and all time has been surprised, that it occurs to us. It was very pleasant to know to me, that somewhere the person, allow even for many miles from me which thinks of me the same as about me about it to read mine Ideas and dreams in my letters, also write me about your ideas, divides secrets.
It seems to me, that it is very romantic also unusually for me also.
Today we with girlfriends wished to go somewhere some that it is good to spend time and rest from work. Most possibly we are going to go to cinema or danceclub, I am exact I do not know, But most possibly we will go to a looking film which has left recently on the screen about the big love at cinema. But I very much would like it by consideration of this film by affinity with me, you sat Jody. In such place as cinema our acquaintance would be closer many times finished, we could feel each other, divide impressions about a film, sit, holding each other for hands, To look each other in the person and to smile. I would like to spend with you time very vigorously and that remembered this moment for ever. And during this moment we will reach Something is more.... And where I will make with you some things. And ideas about it do me more joyful and cheerful, I think of all it time. I would like, you ask, you could to go with me to cinema or somewhere?
It would be cheerful to spend time with you how you believe, what we could make it once? Today my friend Nastya has arrived to me and has told, that it will go at a meeting with its guy. She has started to speak to me about these as it has a leadership with it last meeting. I have presented this picture in the mind, and I was envy a little to them, have shown. But all the same I am glad for them, seeing, that it simply to be shone with happiness. When it leaves, I represented, as though could occur between us. Jody, you would stand with me, both your and gentle and strong hands will capture and caressed me. You whisper to me to gentle, beautiful and gentle words, cover and give me a gentle kiss... It will be probable to seem to you little bit ridiculous and strange, But you Jody when the fascinated people see pair, are you, think of me or recollect me? Very often men come nearer to me and try to begin acquaintance, but I help them to understand, that with me these things to fail. Jody, I am frequent, I think above your messages and I understand, that it is you seriously concerning me. I put on ` t looking in our dialogue only entertainment, and I write you some very personal words and things, concerning the loved one. And I wish to tell to you Jody, that I am glad, It in me - such person - as you! Possibly, road Jody, it has come time me to finish this letter, and I will write now that much from Superfluous and at me will be then the disorder before you. I wait for yours e-mail, my fine. Embraces and my kiss!!! Yours Victoriya.

Here is my response - as you can see I'm determined to get that picture...

Oh Victoriya,

It makes me happy & sad when I receive a message from you as I know it will not be forever, I love seeing pictures of you but I am yet to receive the one that will allow our love to grow & last. My Mum, Glory, has only given me a short while with the Internet because I am yet to receive your picture & message "I LOVE GLORY HOLE" to her which will let us continue. I must be insistent that I receive this message soon!

I would love to take you to the Cinema, there is a small picture house within Anus that we could visit & be close. There is a new movie out that I would love to see, it's called Teenwolf, and there is a new actor in it that I would like to see.

Let me tell you of my day, I took my bike out & went to a beautiful region called the Titty's. It's a couple of mountains up passed Punani & through the lady garden. There are two wonderful mountains that you can't help but dribble over, the top of each mountain rise or lower depending on the mood.

Vix, I must tell you, I got a little somethin' for you, I got a little somethin' for you, Ain't that thoughtful of me, Ya know I been wanting, I been really wanting, To give this to you.

I got a little somethin' for ya, And I'll give you just three guesses to figure out Just what it is, 'Cause I've been holdin' back so long, And my love rolling strong So take this tag, Tear it off your wrap, 'Cause the gift that I got ain't goin' back.

Please Victoriya, send me the message for my Mum so out love can carry on.... Jody xxx

Hello my dear Jody ! I am very glad to see your letter today. I look forward to your letters every day. I can't wait to read them. I had a good mood from that you have written to me today. How are you? What weather do you have there now? How are your mood? Today I have a very good mood, and weather today just fine is clear and sunny. Today very good weather to take a walk along the street and to take a breath of fresh air in park. I in a head have all new and any ridiculous ideas, ideas and dreams of us with you. I had dreamed today, that I walk on park, and towards to me there is unfamiliar to me a man. It approaches more close and in it I see the person similar to you. It approaches even more close and it appears that it actually you. You have approached to me and have greeted, I have noticed that at you a beautiful voice. You have asked me - "That such beautiful girl walks one on park?.." I have answered you - "If you will keep my the company we will be already two.." You have turned in that party whence you went, and we have gone together to walk on park. We went and talked about everything, about all our interests and habits. Then you have told that I can is tired and have suggested to sit down on a bench.
Both of us have sat down on a bench and sat very long, there has not come yet evening. In the sky there were stars and the full moon and we looked at them and admired with beauty of the night sky and stars.
Then to me I became cold also has asked that you have nestled more close on me. To me became warmer from that I felt your body, and on my body the small shiver has gone. We have a little more sat also I has told that is time to me home, you have told that you spend me. And we have gone home together keeping for hands. When we have reached my house you has told "We can see tomorrow?.." I have told you - "Yes, certainly! I shall postpone for then all the business and I shall wait for you..." Then you have approached to me more close, have strong embraced me and have kissed... It was a fine kiss and at this time I have woken up from a call of an alarm clock. I needed to go for work and I should rise urgently. Jody all day was good, I felt like well and all turned out. Jody I do not know as you it have made but you always in my ideas. I think of you and about that as you. What did you make today? I was very unusual day since morning. After this dream has dreamed. You see dreams about us? What we make with you together? Jody I hope that I shall receive your letter tomorrow. I with impatience wait for your letter. My mum and my girlfriends transfer you the greetings. They are glad that I have got acquainted with you. I hope that you like this pictures and I would love to see your pics in your following letter. Jody , I will wait your next letter. Yours Victoriya.

but I still don't have the picture I yearn for... might change tact on my response... Mmmm

Right I've gone for the direct approach... hope you like:

Oh Victoriya,

It’s been so long since I last wrote, the reason will come clear within my letter – first let me up date you with what’s been going on…

Well obviously Wednesday night was my regular Star Trek evening; I acted out my favourite episode ever. It evolved lots of battling with Klingons & as I play all characters there were lots of costume changes, the make up alone takes hours to put on so before I knew it I had been playing for some 36 hours! I can’t wait for you to join me here in Anus so you can at least play the female characters as I don’t suit a skirt – although it makes me feel so good – is this normal? I attach a pic of me dressed up.

So it was now Friday, & this is where things started going wrong! As you had not sent me the personal message to my Mum she carried through with her threat of not letting me go on the internet… but instead of disconnecting the router, Glory took off all the keys from my keyboard! So through trial & error I have systematically had to find out what stub does what & marry that up with its relevant key… how strange! I attach a picture of my keyboard.

So this took me until Sunday morning & I’ve spent the rest of the time ripping my end off, in fact you’re lucky to get an email at all, I should be blind!

Thank you for your email, the picture was added to my **** bank & the words bored me more than watching an episode of Songs of Praise… please keep it dirty next time.

Right, before I go, I’ve been told that there’s no cash with some g@sh SO I must insist on a picture of you naked when you write back… to get you in the mood I wrote you another poem:

Let me lick you up and down
Til you say stop
Let me play with your body baby
Make you real hot
Let me do all the things you want me to do
Cuz tonight baby I wanna get freaky with you

Baby don't you understand
I wanna be your nasty man
I wanna make your body scream
And you will know just what I mean you know what I mean
24 carat gold
To warm the nights when you get cold
I wanna lick you up and down
And then I wanna lay you down

So lets recap – I want a picture of you with a message to my Mum, saying “I LOVE GLORY HOLE” as well as some smut for me to read whilst staring at your full length nudey photo… if you can throw one of your fit mate in too.

Thanks, Mwah, Jody xxx

Hello my dear Jody! Jody, I am very glad, and it was so good to
receive news from you to see your letter. And it is very pleasant to
have to me acquaintance to you. We have already learnt about the
friend the friend more, and I think, that between us do not owe any
secrets. Isn ` t it Jody? Have you any secrets from me? I hide
nothing from you and always sincere with you. I will answer on all
your questions. I think, that we should learn more about the friend
the friend if we decide to meet ever or even to co-exist. After I have
better studied you, thus it is pleasant to receive to me your letters.
And I am happy from it, that you write me such sincere letters. I feel
very happy. Jody, also what you feel? Also what you feel, when
receive my letters? You as a sun beam heat up me when I receive, and I
have read your letters. It is very pleasant to communicate with you,
you like I very much, and in me all ideas concerning you. Many of my
girlfriends, mum with the grandmother asks me about, I disappear from
them that secret. As I have started to smile more and became very
happy recently. I am assured, that they know the reason about it, I to
smile often began. As I have told to it about you, and they only were
glad for me and for you, and also for our relations. They speak it
you, doing me happy. And I completely agree with them. You as a sun
beam heat up me when I receive, and I have read your letters. It is
very pleasant for me, have communications with you, you very much
resemble me, and in me all ideas concerning you. Many of my
girlfriends, mum with the grandmother asks me About secrets which I
hide from them. As I have started to smile more and became very happy
recently. My mother has told to me, that I have started to smile
during dream. And it is rare with me, happens. This night she has had
a look to me in a room and saw, that when I sleep, I was a smile. And
she has told, which did not see me such happy already during long
time, and does not remember, that I was so happy. And I have smiled in
dream this night because saw you and both of us in dream. As I think
of All of you time when I rise. When I eat, when I go for work when I
work, and even when I sleep. Jody, you became very close to me, and I
would like to study you better. I put don`t, know, how you consider
and that you think of it, but I think, that you, that the person whom
I searched for all life. I wait every day for your letters, they
became for me irreplaceable, And I would like to see more than your
photos, and especially I wish to see your smile in a photo. I all time
represent me in a photo, where we together. You were would like it,
whether so? When I do not receive your letters, I am very insistently
broken, I worry about at what is occured to you, Or me even there are
such ideas - "Really Jody are played with my feelings?...." But there
can be it not so, actually it is simply impossible, I am right? I
wait, I with impatience wait for yours after the letter. Write to me
Jody! I hope tomorrow when I will arrive, and I will look that e-mail
found against your letter, I will fill heart with your warm words.
Yours Victoriya.

I know what you mean about the copy & paste job, clearly she's not understanding my responses but I'm starting to enjoy writing them. Here's my latest response:

Word up Vix,

Thank you for the response & the lovely pictures but I must say they don’t show enough skin for my liking, please send some of you naked preferably with some sort of farm animal.

Also I’m starting to think you’re ignoring my request of a personal picture which proves to my Mum that our love is true so also send a picture of you holding a sign saying “I LOVE GLORY HOLE” especially as I can’t face putting my keyboard back together again!

I want to assure you that I have no secrets from you Victoriya, I sit at home every night just staring at your pictures & stroking my old chap until its sick. When I say no secrets, there was that court case brought against me by a local Asda Cashier as she thought I was stalking her – I insisted it was just coincidence that I kept losing my pet Ant outside her bedroom window late at night & eventually the jury agreed with me.

It’s nice to hear that you Mum watches you sleep, I had an Uncle like that when I was younger, he used to sit for hours watching me sleep even during the day he’d make me take my clothes off & get into bed with him. I think he was worried about my family getting jealous that he only let me do it as he kept telling me it was our little secret. I was never sure what happened to him but I miss the sweets he gave me all the time.

Again though I must say that I need to have these pictures of you, especially with that message to my Mum “I LOVE GLORY HOLE” as Glory is looking forward to meeting you & the boys in the Gentlemen’s Club want to see your Beaver.

To make you smile tonight I’ve written you another poem:

Spy on me baby use satellite
Infrared to see me move through the night
Aim gonna fire shoot me right
I'm gonna like the way you fight

Now you found the secret code I use
to wash away my lonely blues
So I can't deny or lie cause you're
the only one to make me fly.

Sexbomb Sexbomb you're a Sexbomb
You can give it to me, when I need to come along
Sexbomb sexbomb you're my sexbomb
And baby you can turn me on.

No don't get me wrong ain't gonna do you no harm (no)
This bomb's for lovin' and you can shoot it far
I'm your main target come and help me ignite
Love struck holding you tight.

Make me explode although you know
the route to go to sex me slow
And yes, I must react to claims of those
who say that you are not all that.

Peace Out, Jody xxx

Stupid cow is yet to listen to anything I say; I'm liking the idea Mr Ray - but I have an idea I'm working on so will hold off with the price list...

I note that the pics are getting more revealing as time goes on so think I'm in for the long run!

Anyway here's more bad English... she hopes I don't have attitude with other girls :doublesho

Hello my lovely Jody ! I am very glad to receive your letter today.
How are you today? I am fine, and I am feel that to me becomes better
when I receive and I read your letters. My dear Jody , today your
letter has again warmed my heart and on my face there was a smile.
Thanks for you didn`t forget me. Jody , I do not know as to start to
speak you, whether but I wished to ask you you had any relations with
women? It is very important question for me, and I would like to know,
you can had more the best attitudes with other girls than with me? And
if you have now any attitudes with other girls and if I stir to these
attitudes tell to me please about it. Mine dear Jody , I shall not
stir to your attitudes, and we can communicate further as friends
though I start to feel that we begin more than friends. I try to
forget about it, but I cannot forget it as this question most of all
interests me. I ask you about it because I could not find the man for
serious attitudes here in Russia. And I have already started to think
that at us in the country to men sex is important only and it is more
than anything. It are not important family, the future children are
not important, and such feelings as love, romantic attitudes are not
important. As-as if the woman it only any subject for using. They do
not understand feelings to the woman, and they do not understand that
the most important wants in exchange from them any girl. Or there can
be I search not in that place. Can somewhere in the world there is
such a man which is capable to love, respect, concern me to me as to
the woman and to not give someone in insult, to not break and to not
break heart, to give only happiness, tenderness, passion, love and
caress. And I think that woman and the man who will love each other
they can be together, and they will aspire to it even if they are
divided with many miles, mountains and oceans, and many other barrier.
Because for love there are no barrier. And how are you think about it
Jody ? I think that it so, in fact for love there are not barrier and
distinctions in the age of, love this very raised feeling. In fact
people are ready to go for the sake of love on greater victims, and
the some people even risk the life to achieve love. For me it seems
very romantic, that people are capable of all for the sake of love.
For me would be happiness when the loving man for me does such simple
things as: Kisses me or When I wake up or it wakes up, To do the
friend for the friend favourite dishes, To help each other with
difficult situations, and to solve all problems together, and all to
do together, To meet me from work and every day to see off me home, To
not recollect anything bad and to think only about good. I think, that
I can make it. Jody , you could be such the man in my life? You would
agree with it? You are very much like me. I feel that you can give me
that love which to me is necessary and to become my knight. I think
that if we could spend time together. For example, a romantic supper
at candles? Or a trip together on picnic on the nature? Or pleasant
and passionate weekend at home? How are you think Jody ? I wish to ask
you Jody . You are communicate with other girls now? You the good
person and I think that at us the big future. But me interestingly
that you feel? You can communicate with other girls? Tell to me
fairly, I shall understand. Tell to me about your dreams, well? I hope
to hear your answer soon, Your gentle Victoriya.

Victoriya,

Thanks for the email, it was very long winded & read like a puzzle out of Countdown - vowel, vowel, consonant, consonant!

Vix, I must tell you that our love my not last - you are yet to send me the message to my Mum & she thinks that you are some filthy little scam artist sat in an internet cafe somewhere trying to get money out of me - I do no think that this is true & such had your name tattooed around the base of my schlong , (I was going for your whole name but to be honest it hurt & they couldn't fit it all on so I just had a short version done) please see the picture attached.

To prove our love is true, please send me a picture of you hold the message to my Mum then we can be happy forever - to help you I have added a picture of the message so please print this out & take a picture of you holding it!!! This is important to me.

Booyaka-sha, Jody xxx

fingers crossed

well I'm yet to get the picture I want, the email is short so think I need to go for broke on my response in the morning!!!

Hello my dear Jody. I am very glad to see your letter! That you continued to write many thanks to me after at all did not see my answer. My friend I wish to tell to you, I could not write to you because I had holidays I think that you know that the holiday is called the VICTORY DAY on MAY, 9TH.
In Russia there were days off and I had a rest. Now I promise that I will write to you much more often.
I finish the short letter and with impatience I will wait for your answer.
Yours Viktoriya

I agree, so it's last chance saloon - see what response, if any, I get!

Dear Victoriya,

I'm pleased to hear from you but sad that you didn't not send the message I require - I even sent you it to print out & take a picture.

I'm afraid I have no other option to believe that you are a filthy scam artist praying on poor defensless boys like me & that our love is not true.

Unless I receive the message to my Mum I am left to believe she was right about you... you wouldn't believe how sad writing this is making me, especially as it's Star Trek night tonight :-(

Typical woman, never listens.

Jody

see you need to get in control of these biatchs... I had a response so responded with my request again

Greetings my dear Jody. Forgive me please because I badly read your
letters, or did not answer your questions. I have been very occupied
by the work and I think that you are not right! I not Scam! I the
normal girl which search for the dream. Viktoriya

To which I've sent:

Victoriya,

If you are not a scam then I need to see that picture to prove it to me then my love will return!

My Mum's name is Glory Hole, she does not believe in us - if you take a picture of you holding the sign "I LOVE GLORY HOLE" as I sent to you then she will be pleased with us.

Thanks, Jody

:thumb:

Hello my dear Jody! I am very glad to receive your letter, and I I
thank you for your sincere words.. It is very interesting for me
learnig more about you. I adore to read your letters, this letters are
so nice and gentle for my heart. I save them in my heart and I in my
mind only your words. Each letter give a peace of happiness. Your word
give me a good mood and I smile often when I read your letter. Today
the weather is very nice, but there is not a sun and is nasty. And my
mood was is is a little bad while I have not read through your letter.
If you not against that that we with you have talked about our last
attitudes tell to me a little about the last attitudes. Did you have
many women in your life? Why do you not together now? What reason of
your parting? But if you do not wish to speak it to me you can not
speak me about it, I shall understand all. I shall tell to you about
the last attitudes. In my life was a few guys, but all at them had a
general bad behaviour, the purposes and character. All of them wanted
from me only one, they wanted only sex and it is more than anything.
All of them like alcoholic drinks. Some guys drank even too much. They
behaved as animals. And certainly our attitudes quickly came to an
end. And anybody from them was not worthy me, and there was no sex.
Certainly it is very a shame to me to you to speak about it, But I had
no sex, even now when to me of 25 years, I was very much disappointed
in men here, and it is very a pity to me that I have not found anybody
from men who would have with me sincere and fair relations which would
last long and in my life such men to which it was not possible would
be to trust and which would understand me. But I think that already
has found that the man which me will understand and love as sincere as
I. I think that we with you already much more than friends. And I all
time have such feelings similar to love, it seems to me that I have
fallen in love with you Jody? I do not understand that occurs to me..
But this feeling gives me happiness every day.. And what you feel
Jody? I hope you you will not laugh over me at that that I still the
virgin? Today I am full of good mood, and to me have very much pleased
that we with you have such good acquaintance. It is very pleasant to
me to read your sincere and warm letters, and you at all do not
understand that they mean for me. I never earlier had acquaintance
through letters or the Internet and for me it something new and fine.
And it seems to me is very surprising, that feelings of two people
reveal and become opened each other. Both the exchange of ideas and
feelings through electronic letters is simply inexpressible feeling.
It would seem simple letters and words, but in them it is so much
sense and so much feelings. It is simply improbable, how you think
Jody? And how you concern to electronic letters? Whether as you think
it is possible to create attitudes with the person through electronic
letters? I think that you with frankness can answer this question
Jody. On it I finish the letter to you, but I promise that I shall
write to you tomorrow more more in detail about the feelings to you.
With best regards Victoriya.

Now this is where I would like your help please... like Big Ells has done, can you please make a funny picture which includes the I LOVE GLORY HOLE sign so that I can send it back to her! As many pics as you like... I'll asdd them all :thumb:

Right, I've used the pic above & sent it over - hope she gets the hint!

Yo Vix,

Thanks for the long waffling letter, I tried to read it but to be honest Eastenders was on so I got into the whole Syed plot line.

I'm somewhat amazed that you are 25 & you have not had sex yet, you look like a ropey Essex girl whose had more *****s than a second hand dart board... is that fake tan? You sure you've not had lots of sexy time in the back of you boyfriends Dad's Lada?

This week's been somewhat slow... you p*ssed me off Wednesday by not sending me the picture I asked for so I opted out of Star Trek night - my heart was just not in it so I watched the repeat of Britains Got Talent - do you watch that?

With regards to my previous girlfriends, well there haven't been many... in fact there's only ever been one, that didn't last long - in reality it was only about 17 minutes but let me tell you what happened. I was coming home from work, I caught the number 8 bus from Anus town centre. It was rush hour so the bus was full & I had to sit next to a lady, she was nice, about 35 with mousey long hair & she smelt of daffodils. She made a comment about the weather & I was in love... we chatted for at least 12 minutes & at one point I thought she went to hold my hand but she was actually reaching into her pocket for a tissue to blow her nose. I know the relationship was short but she got off two stops before me, as she squeezed past me to get off I got excited & jizzed in my pants but I still class myself as a virgin.

I've attached a picture that I am expecting from you, it's one of you holding up the sign I made & gives a lovely message to my Mum - now I would like one from you.

Write back soon.

Jody xxx

p.s. it's a relationship, not attitude!

it took sometime but I finally got the email I'd been expecting...

GREETINGS my sweet love Jody! I am very glad to receive your letter!
Your letters heat up my day as a sun beam! My prince I completely have
solved that I will arrive to you in the country that we have met you
in a reality. My dear at first I would like to arrive to you as the
tourist, according to a tourist visa approximately within a month. We
should study each other better, and I think it good idea. I
communicated with the aunt about whom spoke with you in last letter.
She has married on the American, she has acquainted with it through
the Internet, also just as us! But now my aunt together with the
husband is in a small city in Norway, in them there business. My aunt
has agreed to help me with money for arrival in you! I understand that
now in the world the big cheating and therefore I will not ask money
you. I am very glad to it that it can to help us with realisation of
our dream! My dear, but my aunt cannot send me money directly. It can
send money behind the bank account from its bank account in United
Kingdom, but I do not have any bank account. My dear, it can send
money behind your bank account, and then you will send me them through
company Western Union. My love it is unique a way as I can, will
receive from it money. I hope that you will help me with it,
eventually all for realisation of our meeting! It cannot send me money
through Western union, becouse to Norway through Western union which
probably to send only 1000 Norwegian beldames in a month,
approximately 350 dollars. But for a trip it is obliged me much more
and therefore I cannot wait half of year that my aunt has sent me all
necessary money. My love if you agree, you will not spend money, you
only will help to receive to me money from my aunt. My dear I hope
that you agree, eventually that we were, are happy together to us, it
is necessary to overcome only one last step! And I ask you that you
have helped me with it! I love you, and very much I want to meet you
my fine love, All of you for me! I look forward to hearing from you!
Yours for ever Victoria

These are data with which you need to fill that my aunt could send money for your bank account:

Your Full Name:
State (if available):
Zip Code:
Home Address:
Telephone number (home and cell):
Bank Name:
Account Name:
Account Number:
Routing Number:
Sort CODE -

Now she's come out with it, perhaps I can start pushing harder for the picture I want!!!

right gents - I went with short & sharpe....

Dear Vic (tim)

Wow you wouldn't believe how shocked & excited I am to receive such good news, for you to be travelling to the country that we have met in reality is just brilliant & something I only dreamt of... just out of interest can you tell me what country I am in? I certainly look forward to studying each other better, judging by your photo's I want to start from the bottom & head upwards, I've got a nice big surprise I've been saving you & I at least expect you to study that for 20 minutes with your mouth.

It's good news that your Aunt knows all about how to get you to this country, clearly marrying an American & moving to Norway is exactly the same thing... where in America is your uncle from? And which part of Norway for they live in? I happen to have a friend working on a Fred Olsen cruise ship which is currently touring the Baltics perhaps he can pop in & see her?

Also I googled Beldames as I thought that they used the Euro & apparantly according to http://www.thefreedictionary.com/beldames it means an old woman who is considered ugly - doesn't bod well for your aunt does it!

Well anyway I talk sh*t - I am more than happy to sent you money via western union, is that the place next to cash converters? You tell me what I need to do & I'm there - the only thing I ask to make sure that this is all above board, I need to have a picture of you holding up a sign for the Mum to say "I LOVE GLORY HOLE" - I'm sure you can do that for me before I sent you anymore details? Either than or get your rat out?

Well tonight is Star Trek night & it's the episode where Spock gets to rim Captain Kirk but before he manages to get stuck in a Klingon gets in the way... oh what fun I have in store!

I await your picture & message to me!

With love, your schmuck, Jody xxx

I've highlighted my favourite line...

my sweet love Jody! My darling I send you(U) the letter once again as
it seems to me that you(U) did not read it.
PLS if you(U) want that we
W you(U) were 2GETHR that do not ask questions my prince somewhat
quicker I am very glad to receive your letter! Your letters heat up my
day as a sun beam! My prince I completely have solved that I will
arrive to you in the country that we have met you in a reality. My
dear at first I would like to arrive to you as the tourist, according
to a tourist visa approximately within a month. We should study each
other better, and I think it good idea. I communicated with the aunt
about whom spoke with you in last letter. She has married on the
American, she has acquainted with it through the Internet, also just
as us! But now my aunt together with the husband is in a small city in
Norway, in them there business. My aunt has agreed to help me with
money for arrival in you! I understand that now in the world the big
cheating and therefore I will not ask money you. I am very glad to it
that it can to help us with realisation of our dream! My dear, but my
aunt cannot send me money directly. It can send money behind the bank
account from its bank account in United Kingdom, but I do not have any
bank account. My dear, it can send money behind your bank account, and
then you will send me them through company Western Union. My love it
is unique a way as I can, will receive from it money. I hope that you
will help me with it, eventually all for realisation of our meeting!
It cannot send me money through Western union, becouse to Norway
through Western union which probably to send only 1000 Norwegian
beldames in a month, approximately 350 dollars. But for a trip it is
obliged me much more and therefore I cannot wait half of year that my
aunt has sent me all necessary money. My love if you agree, you will
not spend money, you only will help to receive to me money from my
aunt. My dear I hope that you agree, eventually that we were, are
happy together to us, it is necessary to overcome only one last step!
And I ask you that you have helped me with it! I love you, and very
much I want to meet you my fine love, All of you for me! I look
forward to hearing from you! Yours for ever Victoria These are data
with which you need to fill that my aunt could send money for your
bank account: Your Full Name: Country: State (if available): Zip Code:
Home Address: Telephone number (home and cell): Bank Name: Account
Name: Account Number: Routing Number: Sort code -

I shall throw a response out later on tonight... silly biatch

some must, I don't...

My response:

Throw me a fricking bone here Victoriya,

I believe it's you that has not been listening to me for sometime now - since the very start of our imaginery love affair I have asked you to send me a picture of you holding up a simple bloody message to my mother, and every BORING response you have sent you have not included this picture for me. So now that you want something from me, I feel I should wait until I get the picture I have asked for on so many occasions. Infact you've stopped adding any pictures for me to gorp at, I was hoping for the money shot!

I will tell you again, send me a picture of you holding up a sign saying "I LOVE GLORY HOLE" then I will give you all that you deserve...

Also why are you dabbling in using tx spk? altho I think it's gr8 m8, u?

aslo did you konw taht if you keep the end letters the smae but jmblue up the mlddie leterts you can still uatsdernd wahts bieng siad... so I konw taht you anit smoe hot blndoe bit of cprmuet but mroe tahn lleiky a ftilhy gaert bcalk man sat in an inertnet cfae!!!

I await your picture or euxcse!

Jody

If you've been patient to stick with this thread, hope this is rewarding... just had an update with PICS! :thumb:

Hello my dear Jody! How are you? I am very glad to receive and read
your letter, I am very glad to see your worm and gentle words! Thank
you for your letters and never don`t forget to write me. My dear Jody,
me very pleasantly that we with you can understand now each other much
better, And our attitudes go all further and further, and we all
become closer. I feel that it not just friendship, and something is
more, isn`t it _____? My mother and my girlfriends very much are
interested in our acquaintance and all time ask as well as where we
have got acquainted with you. I am very interesting to them with what
person has got acquainted, that you from yourselves give, where live
and what kind of food you like where work when for us a meeting or
others. On some of these questions I do not find the answer, and at
all I do not know that to me to tell it. In fact I at all do not know
that that you love from dishes. You tried dishes of Russian kitchen?
You prefer what dishes from other countries? My grandmother is
interested you would try borch and pies. I would advise you to try, as
my grandmother prepares for the best and tasty pies. I very much would
like to know that your friends and relatives speak about us with you?
What do they think of our attitudes? What do you think of our
attitudes? What plans at you with me? I wish to know more and I think
that you would like to know about me also absolutely all. Now it seems
to me that I know about you not so much, but it seems to me that we
are familiar with you all life, and I cannot understand whence at me
this feeling. I that it am not enough of all, that feelings
transferred through letters are very much differ from feelings and
touches, and I would like to hear your gentle voice in mine ears, To
feel your strong and tender hands when you me will embrace, feel
touches of your lips when you will kiss me. It would be very fine if
we with you could walk together on coast of a beach, go on park,
keeping for hands and enjoying the happy moments of our life. Yes,
between us the big distance, and we cannot meet simply so not having
overcome it. The distance between us divides us with you and prevents
to make to us so a lot of prophetic which we could make in ours with
you relations. It would be better if we could meet in realities and
our dreams would turn to a reality, and mutual understanding would be
better. Maybe in future we would be meeting, isn`t it Jody? I hope
that your day today was well? I shall be glad if each your day will
bring to you happiness and pleasure, also that your mood was lifted,
take care Jody. I miss you and with impatiens I wait your following
letter, With the best regards Victoriya.

PS Please send me data

And a drum roll PLEASE......

photoshop OR not?!? :argie:

Right, I love the suggestion given of saying the picture was too naughty so I've gone with that & also biding my time for providing the "data"

Evening Victoriya,

I am great today, thanks for asking – how are you doing?

Let me say sorry for showing you my worm, but I am pleased that you were glad with it & my gentle words… they are written just for you.

Thank you for the message to my Mum, it was perfect but I do have a slight little concern – you look barely dressed in the picture which might be a little too revealing for me to show my Mum, could you send another message but this time be wearing a ski jacket or a dressing gown or something?

Feel free to send me a private picture though of you wearing nothing!!!

Your mother & girlfriends are nosey little ****ers, but I will answer your questions – I love to eat Chinese food, I have one every Friday night & usually make a pig of myself, my favourite dish is number 69 called Tocanchu. I can’t get enough of it but sometimes it leaves little hairs in your teeth.

Your Gran is a pie eater? She sounds perfect as I get called a pie eater quite often at work… I’m a chief banker if you remember at Midland Bank in Anus town centre.

I think our attitude is perfect, my family were unsure about you but with this message they will be happy – we are some happy Holes really.

We could go for a walk along Stinkbridge, or in the woods – I know a lovely place with bluebells & a fancy tree we can get freaky behind, a friend told me about it once! You’ll have to wear eggs though 

I can’t wait for us to meet, when are you planning to come to my country? what data did you require again? I can’t wait to hit you with my rhythm stick!

I’ve written you another poem:

“Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up
Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up
Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up”

Boo-yaka-sha, Jody xxx

Sorry, I don't mean to neglect you all...

I don't think she saw my last response as I got this yesterday:

Hello
Jody I do not know that has happen and whether I now shall receive
your letters. Probably you do not wish communicate with me from for
that that I cannot to be with you. I ask you tell to me. If it even
so. I wish to learn why you do not wish to answer me. I the truth do
not know what to do. I to not sleep all the night long. I to think and
think of that that to us to do, as to me to make so to be in yours
fine embraces. But I do not know as to make it. The truth. To me very
painfully now that you cannot tell to me of anything. Jody I do not
know have received and whether you have read through my letter. I ask
you to not leave me. You to give me force, to give me a smile every
day, you have made my life more perfectly than it was.
I hope that that that was not can forget.
Jody I wait for your letter.
Viktoriya!

she is GAGGING for some Jody love ain't she!

I will form a response later, after my Chinese meal tonight :thumb:

I've copied what I sent previously:

Yo Yo Big V,

You must have missed my last email, claerly you've got too many victims on the go

I shall copy it below home boy...

Evening Victoriya,

I am great today, thanks for asking – how are you doing?

Let me say sorry for showing you my worm, but I am pleased that you were glad with it & my gentle words… they are written just for you.

Thank you for the message to my Mum, it was perfect but I do have a slight little concern – you look barely dressed in the picture which might be a little too revealing for me to show my Mum, could you send another message but this time be wearing a ski jacket or a dressing gown or something?

Feel free to send me a private picture though of you wearing nothing!!!

Your mother & girlfriends are nosey little ****ers, but I will answer your questions – I love to eat Chinese food, I have one every Friday night & usually make a pig of myself, my favourite dish is number 69 called Tocanchu. I can’t get enough of it but sometimes it leaves little hairs in your teeth.

Your Gran is a pie eater? She sounds perfect as I get called a pie eater quite often at work… I’m a chief banker if you remember at Midland Bank in Anus town centre.

I think our attitude is perfect, my family were unsure about you but with this message they will be happy – we are some happy Holes really.

We could go for a walk along Stinkbridge, or in the woods – I know a lovely place with bluebells & a fancy tree we can get freaky behind, a friend told me about it once! You’ll have to wear eggs though 

I can’t wait for us to meet, when are you planning to come to my country? what data did you require again? I can’t wait to hit you with my rhythm stick!

I’ve written you another poem:

“Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up
Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up
Change my pitch up, smack my b1tch up”

Boo-yaka-sha, Jody xxx

And you all hoped she'd done with me... OH NO!

Hello my love Jody !!! I am very happy to read your letter! My dear
after I have read your letter I have definitively solved that I wish
to arrive to you! You agree to meet me? My dear very strongly I wish
to see you! I cannot cease to think of you! You dream me every night!
My dear I cannot live without you any more! I wish to be near to you
all remained life! Now I precisely know that have found the unique man
are you Jody ! My dear to arrive to you to me it will be necessary to
do documents and to buy tickets. My dear it is very inconvenient to me
to ask you, but I very much would like to be near to you. My love you
can help me with purchase of documents, the visa and tickets? I yet do
not know how many will cost, but if you can help me I will go to
travel agency and I learn how many my trip will cost. If you can help
me please write me the small letter! My dear excuse me please for that
that I ask from you the help, but I simply do not have other exit.
Please write to me as soon as possible. I will look forward to hearing
from you! Excuse me once again! My dear I cannot write much to you
because at us to Jody already very much late. Therefore I will
finish the letter.
I send you my most sweet kisses and strong embraces!
Your love Viktoriya!!!

It's too late to construct a reply now but I will do one soon... lets make her sweat, she's clearly getting bored of me as her letters are getting shorter. Perhaps she no longer likes our "attitude"

Dear Victoriya,

Yes.

Zim Zimmer who got the keys to my beemer, Jody xxx

p.s. small enough?

See what she makes of my small letter hey...
Hello my darling Jody! I could not write to you because I do not have
Internet. Today in a lunch break I went in travel agency. And all has
learnt about To my trip to you, and what package Documents it is
required to me. On the one hand I am madly glad that all It has
appeared, not so it is difficult as I assumed. On the other hand I am
a little upset. On all my expenses, it is required to me 567.41 cents.
I have counted it on an exchange rate of currencies The central Bank
of Russia. Also has translated in dollars. I, of course, assumed that
all costs much, but what so is expensive! And I Even A little was
upset. And now I will send you this letter, and I will wait the
answer. If my expenses for you are Roads, I, Certainly, all I will
understand, do not doubt. After all sometimes it is necessary to
refuse to itself in many respects. As though it to us not It would be
desirable. In any case we will be good friends. I have now gone home,
I will have supper and I will lay down to sleep. And at all I do not
know that to me It is more It would be desirable, that tomorrow has
more soon come or on the contrary did not come. I wait for your
answer. Good-bye. I hope that to The fast. Your Russian girlfriend.
Viktoriya

So because I've not emailed her recently, she's clearly missing me so sent me a reminder that she existed:

Hello!!! I think of that why you do not write to me. Also I do not know. But I hope that you will write to me soon and all will be good. The truth? I shall wait when you will answer me. I hope that you could not answer me because were very much busy. Instead of on that that you do not
wish to communicate with me.
My love I wait for your letter.......
Viktoriya

So I've hit her with this response... hope it does not scare her off

Dear Victoria,

I'm SO sorry for not replying sooner but it's been half term here in Anus which means that no one goes to work & we all play Manhunt in the park across from the river. It's a huge park called Bumfluff.

I got your note about the amount it will cost you to come to my country, even though I think that 567.41 cents is remarkable value to transport somebody that distance I think recent events have forced me to come up with another plan, let me explain...

I have recently received a court order from Skrew, Emm & Ard solicitors stating that due to the volume of pornographic material that I have downloaded over the last 12 months, I must be supplying half of Amsterdam. I promise you that I am not, I have a very rare disease that means I must m*sturbate every 5 minutes - actually I'm due one now, hold on.

Back now I have took some advice from my solicitor, well I say he's a solicitor but in reality he's just watched the first two series of Ally McBeal so fancies himself as a legal eagle, and it appears I could be facing 10 years in prison. Unfortunately I cannot face going to prison so decided the best thing to do is to come to Kazan to be with you & hide out!!!!

To aid me, I've been to the local travel agents "****off Abroad" & found that I can fly out with DHL for $9.20 (this cheap flight is possible due to a recent diet I've been on & now I only weight 15kg). After which I shall steal a young childs bicycle & come to you under the cover of darkness dressed in black, you will recognise me as I will have my dong hanging out with your name tattooed upon it!

I can't wait to come to Kazan, I am so excited I went to our local library, "Wikipedia" & note it's the capital city of Tatarstan & it's also the eighth largest city in Russia - now that's some boast! I can imagine that you will be disappointed not to cum to my Anus but I will be much safer with you & your Grandma.

I'm hoping to fly sometime next week once I have enough brown paper & parcel tape to wrap myself up. Please give me your address details so I know where to come!

I've written you a poem:

"If you need me, call me
No matter where you are
No matter how far
Just call my name
I'll be there in a hurry
You don't have to worry

'Cause baby,
There ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you

Remember the day
I set you free
I told you
You could always count on me
From that day on I made a vow
I'll be there when you want me
Some way,some how"

My love, Jody xxx

Well I started to compose an email to chase my darling this afternoon but didn't get a chance to finish it but we must be conected because she emailed me first... enjoy :thumb:

Hi Jody. I write to you now, and at all I do not know that you have thought.
Me one question very interests!!

Why you have again ceased to write to me???

Tell at once if you don't wish to be with me!!!
To me it is very bad without your letters.
Please tell that with you that's all right and you are simply occupied.
Viktoriya
Old 06-10-2010, 02:11 PM
s2turbsZVH
Will it ever end !!!!!!!

FPMSL !
Old 06-10-2010, 02:13 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

There is more to the story but if I quote again this page will be as long as a bog roll
Old 06-10-2010, 02:18 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

So which is it? Left yourself logged on at a mates house or genuinely that fucking stupid?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:25 PM
Dr. Blofeld
Menace to society

Photoshopped? Definately. If you right click and save the picture, find where you saved it then right click the saved version and use notepad to open it, there will be a telltale in the pile of numbers that come up.
In this case, Adobe Photoshop CS4 Windows 2010:05:23 17:50:29 is what was used to bugger about with it.

Also, did you see her toothy smile? No? Bag of chips. I told ya. That bit of card was covering the moles.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:57 PM
pompy1
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

What a cracking read pmsl
Old 06-10-2010, 03:02 PM
SteveB
10K+ Poster!!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

That was the best half hour I've spent in ages reading that.....!!!!

Steve
Old 06-10-2010, 03:05 PM
RSNUT!
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Fucking Priceless!!! u got some patience to do all that... i would give up after the first picture.. but without a doubt the glory hole pic is a photoshop!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:06 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by VEEDUBBED
Allrite chaps,
I need advice,i'm trying to get a girlfriend over from Russia so,besides the problems involving the visa,immigration papers and other bolloxs,she has to pay around 500Euro for the plane ticket.
I've checked how much tickets are for low cost affairs but Lufthanser,Alitalia and the rest of the big cheese airlines cost that so i offered to get her a low cost cheap ticket,she then says that he Russian embassy won't allow that because it proves that she isn't economically indipenent.
In other words she's asking me to send over using Western Union 500 euros so she can get the ticket.
Has anyone got any experiance with this kind of thing?,i don't want to send money and hear no more from her.
Help please
You are actually kidding yes? If not STEP AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!!! You're about to get rinsed for 500Euros!
Old 06-10-2010, 03:08 PM
the mk1 kid

Talking

Loving this thread!

Tom
Old 06-10-2010, 03:09 PM
Dr. Blofeld
Menace to society

Oh, and there's a very real chance she'll be so hairy down there it'll look like mohair pants.
Old 06-10-2010, 03:11 PM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by RSNUT!
Fucking Priceless!!! u got some patience to do all that... i would give up after the first picture.. but without a doubt the glory hole pic is a photoshop!
I just had about enough patience reading it

Here's the rest of the reply as taken of vvoc.com

My Response...

Where’s Viktoriya,

Good evening my little **** bunny, I’m sorry you thought I hadn’t written but indeed had & been waiting for your reply!

As I said before I am being hunted due to some illegal downloading, I am hoping to come to Kazan to be with you but in the meantime I’ve managed to avoid being captured by hiding in the back of my Mums wardrobe.

I did go to DHL to book my ticket to you but without a valid postcode they couldn’t guarantee delivery & I wasn’t willing to pay the $3 fee for insurance, besides it only covered for losses up to 96 groats.

So for the past week I have been tucked away in the dark in Anus, trying to ensure that the local Sheriff didn’t catch me. His name is Rusty & has been searching everywhere for me, I must say that Rusty Sheriff (badge) is a tenacious little barstool!

Anyway I digress, if you forward me an accurate address I can get myself over to you to enjoy your Grans pies & peas… please be quick though as it’s dark in here & I’m somewhat scared <please see attached pic>

I’ve written you a poem…

“There's a guy in the place
He's got a bittersweet face
And he goes by the name of Ebeneezer Goode
His friends call him Eezer and he is the main geezer
And he'll vibe about the place
Like no other man could
He's refined, sublime, he makes you feel fine
Though very much maligned and misunderstood
But if you know Eezer he's a real crowd pleaser
He's ever so good, he's Ebeneezer Goode
You can see that he's mysterious,
Mischievious and devious
As he circulates amongst the people in the place
But once you know he's fun
And something of a genius
He gives a grin that grows around
From face to face to face
Backwards and then forwards,
Forwards and then backwards
Eezer is the geezer who loves to muscle in
That's about the time the crowd
All shout the name of Eezer
As he's kotcheled in the corner,
Laughing by the bass bin”

With love, Jody xxx

p.s. Pooma wants of picture of you naked, so if you don’t mind

Right, not sure what is happening really but all I know is Viktoriya clearly is not reading/understanding what I am messaging her... or the internet cafe is blocking the filth getting through

Today I've had a prompt from her:

Hi my dear. With you all is good? I very much hope that you as my darling.

To me it is a little sad, why you do not write me the letter?

Write to me if you can.

Viktoriya.

To which I replied:

Word up blood Viktoriya,

Please do not email so loud, someone may here you!

I have wrote you two letters which you have not responded too, I hope your eyes are working ok or do you have more than one mandingo on the go?

To be honest with you love, I’ve been stuck at the back for this wardrobe so long that I’m starting to feel like bloody Aslan… DHL will still not let me fly without your full postal address, so for Gods sake please let me know what it is!!!

There is one important question that I must ask before I fly to you, is there a KFC in Kazan?

Lastly as I suspect that you are playing away, could you send me a picture of you naked just to prove you are still a virgin?

I’ve written you a poem:

“Lay where you're laying, don't make a sound
I know they're watching, they're watching
All the commotion, the kiddie like play
Has people talking, talking

You, your sex is on fire

The dark of the alley, the breaking of day
The head while I'm driving, I'm driving
Soft lips are open, knuckles are pale
Feels like you're dying, you're dying

You, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire

Hot as a fever, rattling bones
I could just taste it, taste it
If it's not forever, if it's just tonight
Oh, it's still the greatest, the greatest, the greatest

You, your sex is on fire
And you, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire

And you, your sex is on fire
Consumed with what's to transpire”

Write back soon…

Boomba Clan, Jody xxx

Hello my love!

I am very glad to your letter my love. I am very happy, when I receive your letters is happy. It is very interesting to me to receive from you news and it is better to learn about you. My love I understand, that I very strongly love you. To me it is very bad, that you beside are not present with me and me so it would be desirable to arrive to you as soon as possible. I all time think only of you and about our future beautiful attitudes. I understand, that I cannot live without you.

You wish to have children? I wish to have 2 children my dear. It seems to me, that between us beautiful and present love. The love is in general beautiful feeling between 2 people. The love is not present borders, besides between people who each other love. And we love each other.

I promise to think only of you and to wait for your letter!

Gently whole Viktoriya

I need to get this fish biting again as she's clearly gone off me, getting my bank details wasn't as easy as she thought...

just for your mate then :thumb:

Viktoriya,

As you know I am not a man to beat about the bush, so to hear about your "gently whole" got me going big style!

You'll be pleased to know that Sheriff Rusty Badge is no longer after me, when you did not reply with your postcode I started looking into other ways of getting out of the downloading porn charges. It occurred that if they had proof of my masturbatory desease, they may understand why I did what I did. I managed to get tot he vets & they examined my test-tickles confirming that they produced more mat phat than they should - infact whilst I was there I shot the nurse in the eye, twice! She didn't laugh when I shouted Zombie Mask at her, I hate these serious types.

So some might say that alls good in our Anus, my family are great & my Mum, Glory Hole is chuffed to see me out the wardrobe... to be honest I was enjoying it in there but it made Star Trek Wednesday's difficult to perform.

Right, lets get back to it... you going to tell me where you live then? And more importantly do you fancy sending me some rude pictures? I have this little fantasy that I thought you could help me with - have you ever heard of Nora Batty?!? Well she had a beautiful set of tights that I'd love to see you wearing... I've added a picture so you know what I mean!

I can't wait to hear from you, infact I wrote you a poem:

"Zim Zimma
Who got de keys to my bimma
Who am I de girls dem sugar
How can I mek luv to ah fella in ah rush pass meh de keys to my truck
Who am I de girls dem lock
And I and I we make love to precious but

You ever buck ah gal whey deep like ah bucket
Draw fi yuh needle but yuh needle cyar stitch it
Draw fi yuh axe and like ah ground you alla chop it
Draw fi yuh pick axe and like ah ground you ah go dig it
It's like ah river side pon de banky yuh tek it
It's like ah bicycle so yuh hold it and charge
Now yuh watch it so yuh ah crash she ah tell yuh sey fi grab it
Gal she ah beg yuh and ah bawl out fi stop it
Bad man plug in and dem ah move like ah electric
It's like ah basketball she tek time out fi vomit
Well listen to me style and uno fi listen to me lyrics
Ah Beenie Man deya me ah drop it
Ah say"

Boo Yaka Sha, Jody XXX

I've just had this...

Greetings my dear!
I am very glad to receive your letter.
My dear, tell to me please you you want that I have arrived to you?
Tell to me please that for this purpose is necessary.
I very much want for a long time that we have met you as soon as possible.
I know that all it very difficult, but all of us will pass.
I with impatience will wait for your answer.
Your love Viktoriya

it's clearly come to an end, I want to put one last response back - preferably just a picture, no text... any ideas?!?

You lot worry me...

Thanks to -Mat- I have just ended it by simply sending her the following... titled "live long & prosper"

Now it's on to Galina...

THE END

this might be interesting to keep going...

Hello my dear, I am very glad that you have written to me. I wish to tell to you that that at me very good mood because I have you!!! How are things going with you? How you have spent the day today? I am confident that you thought of me... I have to you a request. My darling I so want that you have given me a gift on your choice!!! I know an excellent site where a lot of good, and very cheap gifts, and even at reception of a gift are not present any delays. It would be good if you have ordered to me web cam or a mobile phone because I could see you and you me my dear. Come on a site and look itself, all costs very cheaply I is surprised!!! Here about which I tell this site http://loocute.com you will be surprised to these prices my darling.

I very much ask, I hope that you can make to me pleasant and present a gift my prince. And I am confident that you will not refuse to me it.

I have learnt that is necessary for you that you could send me a gift. My address is required to you. I will write you it in the end of the letter.

My prince now I finish the letter and with impatience I will wait for your answer.

Kisssssss, Viktoriya

Ps:

My full home address

Name-Viktoriya

Surname-Isupova

Country-Russia

City-Kazan

Postal Code-424000

Home address:

Street-Krasnoarmejsky

Home-83

Apartment-36
Old 06-10-2010, 03:27 PM
BLACKCOS

your about to be ripped off in you go ahead.
Old 06-10-2010, 06:32 PM
cossie604
PassionFord Post Whore!!

that was some read but a worthy one without doubt
Old 06-10-2010, 06:44 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Hi, I am sexy Russian Girl who would like to come be with you. Please send me 500euro and I will be yours forever. This is my picture,

Please?
Old 06-10-2010, 06:50 PM
RSNUT!

just chucked her name an facebook and guess what http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/...7729496&v=wall
Old 06-10-2010, 07:07 PM
Cossy Mike
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 60 Likes on 57 Posts

This did actually happen to a bloke at work in his 50's

He paid £500 then she asked for another £500 and he said he would bring it with him. So he went over there and a message was left for him to give it to this bloke after meeting with him as she was unable to make the meet.

He was south african in his early 20's

Needless to say he was stuck in Russia £1000 down! ans had to make his way back

He left in the end
Old 06-10-2010, 07:16 PM
Adam.
Needs Beer Tokens.....

lol
Old 06-10-2010, 07:34 PM
RSNUT!

Originally Posted by saphcosmike
This did actually happen to a bloke at work in his 50's

He paid £500 then she asked for another £500 and he said he would bring it with him. So he went over there and a message was left for him to give it to this bloke after meeting with him as she was unable to make the meet.

He was south african in his early 20's

Needless to say he was stuck in Russia £1000 down! ans had to make his way back

He left in the end
Some people really do get blinded by love!!!
i get suspicious when i girl gets me to meet her in a particular place.. i think why not just come pick me up or i'll come pick you up??
Old 06-10-2010, 07:43 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

Not often I will read a post that long,quality

Veeduub - one day it'll be

Knock knock at the door

You "hello who is it"

Person at door "ar herro mista Dudrey I ting tong"

Quick Reply: Russian girls..