General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

11.5 sec 1/4 /0-60 in 3 seconds xr2 on ebay!

Search this Thread

Old 30-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

Received 119 Likes on 80 Posts

Originally Posted by pugo
three words spring to mind... hammer, nail, head!
how about if i re-explained...the fact that it is not a personnal vendetta against this hadland bloke, but a fookin absolute disgust for all self righteous bullies

or the fact that its ok to for you to slander some bloke on a forum he knows nothing about....but i throw in a few home truths and its tears before bedtime at martins and his followers houses

whats really funny about that comment was up until this thread you was so important to me , i thought your name was reyland

Pugo
firstly if i am a self righteous bully... then how come i gave the guy the chance to make a 2k profit... hardly the act of a bully

and secondly you are probably as important to me as i am to you and what's even funnier is that i believe your real name is pugo!
Old 30-01-2005, 09:52 PM
pugo
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

firstly if i am a self righteous bully... then how come i gave the guy the chance to make a 2k profit
because you are aware that if the guy is subsidising his own racing career, then he probably doesn't have Ł2 spare let alone Ł2k....and only a fool would bet with no money
and because you had no interest in the vehicle but just thought it would be big to big up yourself using a kids advert(who in the pics looked about 16-18 and from the wording in his replies acted it)on here

You know you were humiliating him, he knows it, i know it, whether or not the car was a fookin shed or not you did it to make him feel/look fookin stupid...what if the bloke in the pics was about 6ft 4 builtlike a brick $hit house covered in tats and the car was 15 mins from your workshop on a gypsy site and he knew who/where you were .....would you have picked on him then???????????
I think we all know the answer to that one don't we...which means you onlyonly picked on him because you didn't fear the retaliation.......dude, polish it up, paint it, put it in a fancy frock.....no matter what you do that is FOOKIN BULLYING

pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 10:00 PM
pugo

and secondly you are probably as important to me as i am to you
nope, i was going to be one of your customers as i wanted some parts, you are never going to be one of mine, so that makes me more important to you (as i can get the parts anywhere)

however, i would rather drink an aids victims pi$$ off of stinging nettles than deal with a bully.....your cars may have earnt you a lot of respect but your actions over this i bet have lost you a lot more!

Pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 10:08 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

firstly if i am a self righteous bully... then how come i gave the guy the chance to make a 2k profit
because you are aware that if the guy is subsidising his own racing career, then he probably doesn't have Ł2 spare let alone Ł2k....and only a fool would bet with no money
and because you had no interest in the vehicle but just thought it would be big to big up yourself using a kids advert(who in the pics looked about 16-18 and from the wording in his replies acted it)on here

You know you were humiliating him, he knows it, i know it, whether or not the car was a fookin shed or not you did it to make him feel/look fookin stupid...what if the bloke in the pics was about 6ft 4 builtlike a brick $hit house covered in tats and the car was 15 mins from your workshop on a gypsy site and he knew who/where you were .....would you have picked on him then???????????
I think we all know the answer to that one don't we...which means you onlyonly picked on him because you didn't fear the retaliation.......dude, polish it up, paint it, put it in a fancy frock.....no matter what you do that is FOOKIN BULLYING

pugo
funny as fuck.... i did'nt know (and still dont) how small or big he is..... so how can it be bullying?
Old 30-01-2005, 10:11 PM
pugo

because to read the advert you would of seen the pics that were on the ad and he was in one of them!!!!!!!

you did see the ad????????? i take it?????

Pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

and secondly you are probably as important to me as i am to you
nope, i was going to be one of your customers as i wanted some parts, you are never going to be one of mine, so that makes me more important to you (as i can get the parts anywhere)

however, i would rather drink an aids victims pi$$ off of stinging nettles than deal with a bully.....your cars may have earnt you a lot of respect but your actions over this i bet have lost you a lot more!

Pugo
whatever i quoted you on..... it's now substantially dearer!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:12 PM
pugo

whatever i quoted you on..... it's now substantially dearer
dude , i wouldn't care if it was coming with a free trip to the moon!!!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:12 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

because to read the advert you would of seen the pics that were on the ad and he was in one of them!!!!!!!

you did see the ad????????? i take it?????

Pugo
yes, but i only took notice of a fiesta in the picture
Old 30-01-2005, 10:13 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

whatever i quoted you on..... it's now substantially dearer
dude , i wouldn't care if it was coming with a free trip to the moon!!!
it's does, but its only one way... and its only for you!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:18 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Pugo,

For someone who's spent the whole post shouting apathy, you aren't half making a fuss.

You're an educated individual - would you not agree that it's the right of those with more experience to educate the misguided.

I once sold a Brantz rally tripmeter from my old rally car on Ebay, and was claiming something I thought was right with it. I got an email from the UK supplier letting me know that my information was incorrect. I amended the sale, and felt better for having done so, and not misinformed the prospective purchasers.
Old 30-01-2005, 10:19 PM
pugo

FPMSL.... .really, did ya, how conveniant
Old 30-01-2005, 10:25 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

FPMSL.... .really, did ya, how conveniant
not convenient (correct spelling!) at all..
Old 30-01-2005, 10:25 PM
pugo

I once sold a Brantz rally tripmeter from my old rally car on Ebay, and was claiming something I thought was right with it. I got an email from the UK supplier letting me know that my information was incorrect. I amended the sale, and felt better for having done so, and not misinformed the prospective purchasers.
yes but did the uk supplier jump on a forum and scream fookin LIAR or did they just correct your mistake and leave it at that??????as after all, after the email he did remove the car from sale!!

and as for
it's does, but its only one way... and its only for you!
which part of
however, i would rather drink an aids victims pi$$ off of stinging nettles than deal with a bully
did u quite not understand???????
Old 30-01-2005, 10:32 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

yes but did the uk supplier jump on a forum and scream fookin LIAR or did they just correct your mistake and leave it at that??????as after all, after the email he did remove the car from sale!!
Possibly - does it matter?
Old 30-01-2005, 10:38 PM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

I must say i think pugo may have a slight point, now i dont know either pugo or martin so am coming from an unbiassed view. I feel that on this board there are certain individuals that can do no wrong, no matter how blatent it is. All you have to do is look aat this thread to realise there are a load of pop up boys on here ready to fight the corner of someone they have probably never met before, but they must be the soundest bloke in the world cause they build fast cars. O and i cant be arsed arguing so i will make it clear I WAS NOT SLAGGING OF MARTIN OR PUGO OR TAKING THE SIDE OF EITHER
Old 30-01-2005, 10:40 PM
pugo

not convenient (correct spelling!)
is that the best you can do.......pull me up on a spelling mistake

on the subject of bhp/torque(hell you can't even spell it)
: seems like IT IS the best you can do

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri?

Pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Martin-Hadland
1st to 200 without NOS

not convenient (correct spelling!)
is that the best you can do.......pull me up on a spelling mistake

on the subject of bhp/torque(hell you can't even spell it)
: seems like IT IS the best you can do

Animadvertistine, ubicumque stes, fumum recta in faciem ferri?

Pugo
no smoke in my face mate!
Old 30-01-2005, 10:45 PM
pugo

Possibly - does it matter?
yes it does....or can you not see that that is my whole point!!!
use your experiance to help people or just keep out of it, why be nasty, why treat people in a manner that is undeserved either guide them or leave them....abusing,humiliation,threatening just equates to bullying!!!!

Pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 10:48 PM
RichardPON
20K+ Super Poster.

Whereas false advertising, and intent to mislead are perfectly acceptable?
Old 30-01-2005, 10:49 PM
pugo

I must say i think pugo may have a slight point
thanks mate, don't worry i have pm's saying they agree with me only they do not want to get into a slanging match on here

You know for even thinking outside the box you will be shot down in flames now!!!

Pugo
Old 30-01-2005, 11:04 PM
It's Czech Mate

Received 102 Likes on 88 Posts

Pugo you are a total wanker

.........and I dont care if you are an 8 foot gyppo from the site down the road standing outside my house with a crowbar in your hand.

We know it's a FWD fiesta wit a n/a 1660 cvh engine. It WONT do 0-60 in 3 seconds, This is indisputable fact. Even if it was geared low enough you wouldn manage to get the required amount of gearchanges in inside 3 seconds let alone any fucking grip

Also what fucking right have you got to go on to Martin about Porkies injuries and go on about Aids victims and all the other sick shit you've come out with? How do you know some of the users of this forum aren't HIV? You are a predudiced twat. Drinking urine from an AIDS/HIV victim would do nothing to you unless you drank about 80 gallons in one sitting. And what the fuck has it got to do with anything anyway?

Fuck off back to building your boats engines and leave this forum alone
Old 30-01-2005, 11:30 PM
rsrob
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

from what i read martins first email wasnt bad at all

0-60 in less than 3 secs.......i haven't laughed so much for ages....
thanks for that!!! be careful though, when the new owner finds out it
actually does it in about 5 secs he could claim compensation
it was the seller who started with the arsey comments
Old 30-01-2005, 11:34 PM
Phil
Jeebus

Right or wrong of Martin to do that, Pugo you ae the one to have turned this into a big deal!
Old 31-01-2005, 12:04 AM
CarlRsT
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

If i was offered 2k to prove something I knew to be correct i'd take it.....easy money if the facts I was saying were true

I dont know martin but I know of his rep in building fast cars so I would take his word for things.....Oh and theres ppl I know who dont come on this site who know of reyland/zoo motorsport as they come highly recomended.

the car can't do a sub 3 sec 0-60 end of argument
Old 31-01-2005, 01:30 AM
pugo

Pugo you are a total wanker
another master in the art of debate....if that is the extent of your intelligence , i think people would rather you left until you learn that debating is for grown ups!!!

Also what fucking right have you got to go on to Martin about Porkies injuries

I think you will find that was somebody else and i just re-inforced there point!

Drinking urine from an AIDS/HIV victim would do nothing to you unless you drank about 80 gallons in one sitting.
?????why would somebody need know that....please don't answer that (its rhetorical..if you know what that means) i do not want to know

You are a predudiced
careful now, or martin will pick you up on your spelling!!!!!!

against whom??? an aids victim as i wouldn't drink there urine.....you drink it then!!! that doesn't mean i am predudiced(as you put it) i wouldn't actually drink anybodies, i was listing just one group, however i will list everybodies if it will satisfy

and I dont care if you are an 8 foot gyppo
and thats not racist then???????or derogatory

Mate, you put a really well thought out argument togethor there

so, you called me names , told me what i can and what i can't do, and then told me to go away..........oh dear, i have finally met my match....fookin joker

Old 31-01-2005, 01:32 AM
pugo

Pugo you ae the one to have turned this into a big deal!
how do you work that one out all i have done is put across a different perspective to the discussion and replied to eveybody else's post??????????and told a few home truths!!

pugo
Old 31-01-2005, 01:38 AM
pugo

Oh and theres ppl I know who dont come on this site who know of reyland as they come highly recomended.
As a company and as an engine builder i am not in any way disputing the fact that the guy is very very good, i have heard loads of great things about Reyland from people all over the place!

the car can't do a sub 3 sec 0-60 end of argument
dude have you ever thought of taking up politics, you would be great as a leader in the world peace organisation,.......listen bush, blair, iraqi's were having your oil...end of war...ok
Old 31-01-2005, 01:43 AM
pugo

Whereas false advertising, and intent to mislead are perfectly acceptable?
sorry dude , i didn't see this one till i had read the others

but in answer to your question , no they are not, but the guy pulled the add after the emails, so why was there a need to humiliate him further publically

Pugo
Old 31-01-2005, 03:12 AM
Skiman
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Oh you gotta love Passionford for its nice little debates - I dont know Pugo or Reyland (only by reputation).

I do agree with Pugo tho that there does seem to be people on this forum who can do no wrong, Im not in anyway insinuating Martin is one of these people, Bit of ass kissing if you will...

All seems to be blown a bit out of proportion now though...
Old 31-01-2005, 04:25 AM
RWD_cossie_wil
10K+ Poster!!

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts

this is ridiculous, the guy advertising the fiesta was LYING, BILLY BULLSHITING,FIBBING, BENDING THE TRUTH, OR whatever you want to call it
in simple terms, he was MISDICRIBING an item for sale, which is ILLEGAL it is exactly the same as selling a car as HPI clear and never damaged which infact has been crashed 30 times and written off
he bullshitted, he got caught out, unlucky.
and now I expect I will get some horseshit reply like - nice debating skills or kissing martins ass I have never met martin, or ever had any dealings with him whatsoever, but I HATE liars, and fair play to martin for telling the guy to stop talking shit
Old 31-01-2005, 05:56 AM
Keith B

I think Martin should lower his offer of 2grand and make it more appealing to the buyer. Perhaps 200quid or something. I jsut want to see justice done and have common sense rubbed in the face of the Pugo!
Old 31-01-2005, 07:34 AM
TheBishMan
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Pugo, I think it's fairly clear that you have issues with Martin other than those you have stated. This is what Martin first wrote to the guy....

Originally Posted by martin-reyland
0-60 in less than 3 secs.......i haven't laughed so much for ages....
thanks for that!!! be careful though, when the new owner finds out it
actually does it in about 5 secs he could claim compensation
Doesn't look like bullying to me? No sarcasm or put downs in there, so it basically comes down to the fact that this guy truly believes his claims and Martin thinks he's a liar. I can see that you thought when the e-mails turned to an offer of proving his claims it was taking it a little too far but bullying, I don't think so!

The guy comes back with personal attacks -
well mate this is why you no so little, its not ur fault i understand
i understand your a kid that knows nothing, i pitty
jealousy
well you no nothing,
And yet when Martin offers him an opportunity to prove it he goes strangely quiet, possibly an admission of guilt but more likely he got fed up of similar e-mails from tons of people telling him he's a liar!

You say you do not care if his claims are true or not but to keep an open mind, fair comment, unless what the guy is claiming is infact impossible with his set up.

I think it has to come down to whether you believe his claims are true or not, nothing to do with his driving or Martins...as if you believe it then what Martin sent him may have been unwarranted, however if Martin (and others ) are right then the guy deserved to have his claims questioned.

Sorry for the rant but I've had this thread on wap (15 fookin pages!!) keeping me entertained all weekend!
Old 31-01-2005, 07:39 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Old 31-01-2005, 07:47 AM
Eagle
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Male)
Super Moderator

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

so lee i suppose that granada thing was a bulling tactic from you then

lee your a bully
Old 31-01-2005, 07:50 AM
sunny
PassionFord Post Troll

Just seen this post. Congratulations mate, you have taken FWD Ford's to a new level totally! We are all extreamly proud of you....Let us know when you wake up and tell the real story.
Old 31-01-2005, 07:55 AM
M7 COS
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is this ever going to end...?
Old 31-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Originally Posted by sunny
Just seen this post. Congratulations mate, you have taken FWD Ford's to a new level totally! We are all extreamly proud of you....Let us know when you wake up and tell the real story.
Bully
Old 31-01-2005, 08:00 AM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

SOMEONE TIME THE FUCKING CAR SO WE CAN END THIS BULLSHIT ARGUMENT......................
Old 31-01-2005, 08:03 AM
sunny
PassionFord Post Troll

It's thanks to the community of people who put up posts like this.....we really need to thank you dude. We are always kept on top and look good on the Nova and Saxo boards. Keep up the good work!
Old 31-01-2005, 08:06 AM
CossieRich
Did Someone Mention TUV

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

PMSL at this thread

Quick Reply: 11.5 sec 1/4 /0-60 in 3 seconds xr2 on ebay!