General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-08-2010, 05:11 PM
pompy1
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Aaaarrrggghhhh!!!

Got home a couple of hours ago and was quite happily chatting with the wife in the kitchen when we heard a "Plop" from outside.... Next thing I know our daughter runs up to the front door and rings the bell, I go out and to my dismay find that the next door neighbours little kid has thrown a stone which has shattered the rear window of my sierra

Not a problem me thinks at first, I will just sort it with their insurance and bobs your aunty. Our neighbours are insured thank goodness but cannot get hold of their insurance company, so I take the lead and ring mine, "no problem" they say, "we will sort it and then claim it off the others insurance" They even inform me that they will task a car glass company to do the job and that they would be ringing me shortly...

"Happy days" me thinks. Now after two hours I'm beginning to think, "are these people gonna ring me" or could it be that they cannot source a rear window for a 20 year old Ford Sierra Sapphire...

Sorry, rant over