General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

One week to go ,premiership top 4 prediction

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 04:41 PM
Shorty
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dont
Give
A
Fuck.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

didnt need to to spend mate.

Im sure 30 mil this year is money isnt it?

What have you spent?

Roy hodgson with money THAT SCARES ME!

and as for city just wait till the dubai guys get bored with spending all that money and not being able to get in the champs league let alone win anything.

How many years now????????????????????
Old 07-08-2010, 05:02 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ebonycossie4x4
didnt need to to spend mate.

Im sure 30 mil this year is money isnt it?

What have you spent?

Roy hodgson with money THAT SCARES ME!

and as for city just wait till the dubai guys get bored with spending all that money and not being able to get in the champs league let alone win anything.

Why wouldn't they be able to get in the champs league? IMO they have come on very quick and they missed out last season by what was it 1 point? or something, there team is getting stronger everytime the transfer window opens and they now have a better manager for the job, and you think they cant make it into the champs league either a very bitter man u fan or clueless about football

and then theres the hodgson comment

"Hodgson led Fulham to unprecedented success. He guided his side to a seventh placed finish in the Premier League, the club's highest ever finish, and ensured qualification for the new UEFA Europa League.[23] There were calls for Hodgson to be given the Premier League Manager of the Year award[24] and he received much praise for the signings of Mark Schwarzer, Andy Johnson and Brede Hangeland and for the upturn in Bobby Zamora's performances"
Old 07-08-2010, 05:26 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

look im not saying hodgson isnt a good manager. What im saying is he is no top manager!

liverpool seem to beleive they are the biggest club in england. Therefore you would expect them to get a big big manager mourinhio for example.

However they couldnt could they so they settled for someone that hopefully will get them stable which roy should do. fighting for europe in my opinion.

As for city im just winding the blue side of manchester up. Of course they will get in the champions leugue mate im not blinkered
Old 07-08-2010, 05:45 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

ABU for the title (A nyone B ut U nited).I'd love to see arsenal win it,they're getting a lot tougher now away but just need to stuff the minnows a bit more,the Wigan game springs to mind.

As for money I think man u have had a lot more to spend than the arse,their problems will be when fergie eventually goes.

However I reckon:
1.Chelsea(sadly)
2.arse
3.man u scum
4.man city.
Old 07-08-2010, 05:53 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

look im not saying hodgson isnt a good manager. What im saying is he is no top manager!

liverpool seem to beleive they are the biggest club in england. Therefore you would expect them to get a big big manager mourinhio for example.

However they couldnt could they so they settled for someone that hopefully will get them stable which roy should do. fighting for europe in my opinion.

As for city im just winding the blue side of manchester up. Of course they will get in the champions leugue mate im not blinkered

hard to judge yet? but he got fulham to 7th from no money and a shite team so ...
Old 07-08-2010, 06:36 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by danneth
hard to judge yet? but he got fulham to 7th from no money and a shite team so ...
We are going to have to disagree again mate...

Sorry

but i could be wrong its been prooved before like my champs league thread!
Old 07-08-2010, 06:45 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

big big managers like mourinho only have proven success with big big money to spend. take rafa for example, third biggest spender in the premiership after chelsea and man city, look where that got us. houllier before rafa, spent a load of money, look where that got us. its evident we dont have money to spend, yet again this summer, we have made more than we have spent, got Ł6M for yossi, and Ł4.2M for riera, spent, Ł2.5M on danny wilson, Ł1.5M on jon joe shelvey, joe cole on a free, jovanovic on a free. so thats Ł10.2M made, Ł4M spent.

the only time you can get away with throwing money at a team is the likes of chelsea and citeh, doesnt matter how much there managers spend, but when they win the league, like mourinho, there made out to be god, when in reality, when you spend what you want, on who you want, your going to get it right eventually.

now im not saying mourinho isnt a great manager, he is, and i love him at liverpool, but do you think he was going to take the liverpool job when he would have to make more than he spends, the answer is no, none of the 'top' managers would, hence why we ended up with roy.

but am i dissapointed, no im not, with the state of the club currently, a manager like him is perfect, he is used to wheeling and dealing, and steadying clubs with a limited budget, and getting the best out of the players he has, which is exactly what liverpool need rite now. but should this takeover happen, and he does get money to spend, then judge if he is a great manager, not now, with the position he and the club is in, no one expects great things from either him, or the club. if we have a solid season, and can get that 4th champions league spot, myself, and other liverpool fans, will see that as a successful season.

TBH, its actually comforting to be going into a season, not having the 'title' hanging over our heads, there is no expectation on that front, no one expects us to win, or challenge for the title for the first time in a long time, 4th is where were aiming, its a season of consolidation, and something to build on for next season.
Old 07-08-2010, 06:49 PM
johnandhissaffy
white fords look best

1) man u
2) man city
3) chelsea
4) arsenal
5) liverpool
6) everton
7) west ham
8) tottenham
Old 07-08-2010, 09:06 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

http://livescores.com/default.dll/ga...ly&game=411884

Old 07-08-2010, 09:09 PM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Received 428 Likes on 403 Posts

god i hope arsenal sign a keeper ,the sun had arsenal offering 23mill for reina today
Old 07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fiddy as i said for you he is great he is mid table mediocracy!
Old 07-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by johnandhissaffy
1)7) west ham
Mate i like the fact that you put man u at the top but west ham in seventh....

Ive got more chance of winning miss world, And im an ugly bloke let alone a woman!!!!!

Old 07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Originally Posted by james kiely

god i hope arsenal sign a keeper ,the sun had arsenal offering 23mill for reina today
They can offer what they want, he wont be going anywhere
Old 07-08-2010, 09:21 PM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

i think arsenal tried to sign him before he went to the pool ,i cant see it happening either ,but we need a keeper so fookin badly,maybe joe hart might come
Old 07-08-2010, 09:33 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

i think joe hart would jump at the chance, as to wether citeh would sell him, thats something totally different.
Old 07-08-2010, 10:31 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Chelsea
Man Utd
Man City
Arsenal
Liverpool
Old 07-08-2010, 10:48 PM
RickDraper
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

No chance Hart would go to arsenal, he is to old for Arsen and white lmao.
Old 08-08-2010, 08:09 AM
james kiely
10K+ Poster!!

Old 08-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Ahhhh, like your guys are bored and are lining their own pockets instead of the clubs

What you got to remember that if our guys walk away tomorrow, we will be debt free and the remainder of the clubs contracts with the current players are already paid up for the length of the contract.

Debt Free City

I suppose you being a true red n all that, you go to the games?