General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

S*um bag jailed for beating his dog...

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Sorry mate, load of wasted fucking compassion ther after your bullshit on the Pakistan flood thread, wanted people dead rather than funded and you're empathising with a staff?! you've got huge humanity issues.
Maybe if the dog was kicked and beaten in a foreign country he'd be ok with it
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
gaz s1
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Chip
Maybe if the dog was kicked and beaten in a foreign country he'd be ok with it
not forgetting they have the dog for supper after
Old 05-08-2010, 12:33 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Benni
All those PF members who are wanting to kill an innocent cat are no better than he is. I love how there's an uproar when it's a dog, but people can post ways to kill a cat and it's fine.

Benni.
Bang on Benni, but most of the cat stuff was bullshit anyway, internet 'hardmen' at it's best

One of my mates had a dog he got given, if it climbed into the front seat of his car or something, he used to throw it into the back, whenever I saw him do it, I'd have a go at him. I'm not the worlds biggest dog fan, but can't tollerate people being violent towards one
Old 05-08-2010, 12:34 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

I think most of the cat stuff was intended as jokes rather than people acting hard.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Dlatch!
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

from reading the article it was not his dog right??

if that was the case and it was my dog he would be dead and i would be in jail but the dog would be fine, i could never stand by and watch annimal cruelty ever
Old 05-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

I read about this in the paper earlier, I wish to god I'd never watched the vid now. That makes me sick.
Old 05-08-2010, 05:45 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

at what it actually leads to on migweb chip,

"did you meet him through here?
the police told me it was some kinda sick game him and the wife played, he would meet women, then go back to her and she would send a load of abuse to the women involved, funk knows what goes through some peoples heads hey!"
Old 05-08-2010, 08:36 PM
david 100
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

I cant watch the video as i cant handle anyone hurting animals, put him in with half a dozen hungry loins and say kick them fuckers you cunt but film it so we can watch the cunt get mauled to death
Old 05-08-2010, 08:55 PM
boothy
BANNED
BANNED

What an utter cunt there was no need for that,He needs a big kicking inside
Old 05-08-2010, 08:57 PM
cameron2

Can't/ don't want to watch either of them. Got a lump in my throat just thinking about it!

Love to spend a little bit of "quality" time with these people!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:24 PM
morcheen
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

funny how first guess i got the type of dog he owned right. chav!! they are everywhere acting tough with their dogs.big dog licence time cameron.
Old 05-08-2010, 09:29 PM
F500 CON
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

Give me one minute in a room with him!Cant be arsed getting my dog put down for doing him!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:36 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

im not even gona watch it but i swear to god i would cut someones fingers off if they done that to my dog,gets me so angry even thinking about summy bastards like that.is he going to bowhouse??
Old 05-08-2010, 10:03 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Fuck,it wasn't his dog?clever cunt picking on a staff as well as they love people so much they'd never hurt them,kids etc can wind them up all day and they just think it's playing and get sad if they don't bother with them.
If I stop playing with my dog,she gets her nose and puts it on my hand until I play with her again.i'll be honest and say she does get corrected when she's been naughty,smack on the back etc but I did have to kick her off a sheep the other day as she had lockjawed it's neck and it was the only way to stop her,tried everything and had to think fast incase the farmer caught her and shot her,before any one asks she broke free and ran off at stupid speeds and caught him,my fault really but the sheep was ok,hard as fuck sheep!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:05 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by F500 CON
Give me one minute in a room with him!Cant be arsed getting my dog put down for doing him!

Lush!!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 10:08 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

i just read the paper and saw the black smelly bastard.i thought it was up this way it happened.looks like a right little gypsy fucker in the paper.
Old 05-08-2010, 10:25 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Also shocked at the migweb guy,I was on mig all the time a few years back when I had a couple of vauxhalls but I don't remember the name.horrible cunt.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:21 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 48 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by morcheen
funny how first guess i got the type of dog he owned right. chav!! they are everywhere acting tough with their dogs.big dog licence time cameron.
Half of these chavs think they have a Staffy but they are more often Staffy crosses. If you stood a chavs dog next to a pedigree SBT you would clearly see the difference but regardless of breed, pedigree or cross breed no dog should be beaten.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:58 AM
wirralphil
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
Half of these chavs think they have a Staffy but they are more often Staffy crosses. If you stood a chavs dog next to a pedigree SBT you would clearly see the difference but regardless of breed, pedigree or cross breed no dog should be beaten.
Agree with that.

If a dog has done wrong then needs to be taught correctly lesson not mindless beating.

Only watched 5 seconds as it sickened me, even if it was any pet not just a dog.

Mindless utter scum, give him the injection that poor staff on Panorama had on Tuesday. Never see the light ever.
Old 06-08-2010, 01:03 AM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

^^^^^^ Never watched the clip but i can just imagine what it shows the spineless cunt.
Old 06-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Muttley
I am The Stig.

Little bastard needs a good seeing to with a scaffold bar, people like that don't deserve to breathe.

I own a 4 year old staffy bitch myself and recently had to move out the place I was in due to the landlord being a fuckwit and evicting me because it was his ex that was getting my rent and not him but back to the point I had to move out and the place I moved into don't allow dogs so I've had to leave her with my dad until I find a suitable place my dog (Missy) means so much to me it's unbearable not having her with me as she's a companion dog (I suffer with depression and anxiety and the doctor suggested a dog) I'd had dogs before her but if anything or anyone happened to my dog I'd go fucking nuts!

The sad thing is yes you're supposed to discipline dogs I can't even tap her nose without feeling guilty but thankfully she's really well behaved and she absolutely loves kids...quite clever too if there's a kid stroking her she'll sit at their feet rather than jump up and if you tell her to show her belly she rolls over.

Just my 2p but I believe the little cunt deserves to be put through a mincer and sold off as Winalot as to be fair you have won a lot for the people that like dogs getting revenge on one scumbag at least!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 05:26 AM
Muttley
I am The Stig.

Originally Posted by zetec-Sam
Bang on Benni, but most of the cat stuff was bullshit anyway, internet 'hardmen' at it's best

One of my mates had a dog he got given, if it climbed into the front seat of his car or something, he used to throw it into the back, whenever I saw him do it, I'd have a go at him. I'm not the worlds biggest dog fan, but can't tollerate people being violent towards one
On the seat thing it shows how much I love my dog...she sits in the front passenger seat when I used to pick my ex up she'd notice Missy and get in the back seat...my dog usually comes before people I'm ashamed to say, they are more loyal than anyone I know
Old 06-08-2010, 11:05 AM
F500 CON
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

My staffie is nearly six now ive got a little boy who is nearly two and hes forever playing with him.Dog never bothers.People that dont understand the bred think its cool to have a dog like that!If it wasnt that guys dog whos was it?I dont care who they are if anyone laid a hand on my dog i wouldnt of stood by all.The people there should get as bad as he is going to get in my opinion!About three years back me and a friend went to pick up a customer car.When we got there,there was a dogdabordo tied to a rope beautiful dog and when it began to bark the customer came outside and start to hit it and kick it round the yard.So we left his car and took his dog my friend still has him he weights about twelve stone now and had to have a operation on its eye due too the beatings!People should have to prove they can look after a dog before they can buy one!
Old 06-08-2010, 11:24 AM
Mrs T
Super Moderator
PassionFord Gold Member (Female)
Super Moderator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by wirralphil

Mindless utter scum, give him the injection that poor staff on Panorama had on Tuesday. Never see the light ever.
I watched that, was really sad the amount of staffs that are in kennals getting put down
Old 06-08-2010, 12:12 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by vaughant
Fuck,it wasn't his dog?clever cunt picking on a staff as well as they love people so much they'd never hurt them,kids etc can wind them up all day and they just think it's playing and get sad if they don't bother with them.
If I stop playing with my dog,she gets her nose and puts it on my hand until I play with her again.i'll be honest and say she does get corrected when she's been naughty,smack on the back etc but I did have to kick her off a sheep the other day as she had lockjawed it's neck and it was the only way to stop her,tried everything and had to think fast incase the farmer caught her and shot her,before any one asks she broke free and ran off at stupid speeds and caught him,my fault really but the sheep was ok,hard as fuck sheep!!!
they have a thing for farm animals, mine had little man syndrome, he always went for the big stuff. He once got free and went for a cow, he was hanging off its back leg and been shaken about, farmer was on his way from other side of field not happy at all. I got him off, fuck knows how and squared everything up with Giles. He wasnt a happy chap but no real damage done. Little twat of a dog, hated horses aswell for some reason.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:33 PM
fuzzy
14000+ post superhero

Received 490 Likes on 383 Posts

at least it wasnt a cat. dog owners are usually as stupid as their pets anyway so its not entirely unexpected.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:33 PM
david 100

I dont know how people could just stand and watch, i would have had a eppy fit and had a go at him thats if the wife never got to him before me.
We came across a dog shut in a car a couple of months back at a steam rally and it was a hot day, i said to the wife stay here and i will see if i could find a copper, a few minutes later she texed me to say she has sorted it now, went back and she had put a brick through the back window
Old 06-08-2010, 04:51 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by fuzzy
at least it wasnt a cat. dog owners are usually as stupid as their pets anyway so its not entirely unexpected.
I'm sure all of us dog owners will take that as a compliment as dogs are actually very intelligent. Can you sniff out various types of drugs, changes in blood sugar levels (diabetes), cancer etc. Thought not - stick to your cats mate.
Old 06-08-2010, 04:53 PM
STAFFY OWNER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by david 100
I dont know how people could just stand and watch, i would have had a eppy fit and had a go at him thats if the wife never got to him before me.
We came across a dog shut in a car a couple of months back at a steam rally and it was a hot day, i said to the wife stay here and i will see if i could find a copper, a few minutes later she texed me to say she has sorted it now, went back and she had put a brick through the back window
Good girl .
Old 06-08-2010, 05:18 PM
Moonstone Steve.
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Just watched that and had to give me little staffy a cuddle

Steve
Old 06-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

hope he dies a VERY painful death, fuckin cunt, look how he hits it on the face
Old 06-08-2010, 06:21 PM
martinembleton
Regular Contributor

i have a staffy and she is a softy how can anyone do that
Old 06-08-2010, 06:33 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Beautifull SBT that mate, proper ripped too!!
Old 07-08-2010, 07:50 PM
zetec-Sam
neeeeeeeeooowmmmm

Originally Posted by STAFFY OWNER
I'm sure all of us dog owners will take that as a compliment as dogs are actually very intelligent. Can you sniff out various types of drugs, changes in blood sugar levels (diabetes), cancer etc. Thought not - stick to your cats mate.
You know not all dogs can just 'do' those things?
Old 07-08-2010, 08:33 PM
david 100

Showed my mate this thread and he said he was working on a USA air base in Mildenhall and he see a group of blokes having a BBQ and they were shaking cans of beer then open them next to the german sheaperd dog they had and laught when it frightend him so my mate got a shovell out of his van and went round and untied the dog and said i am taking your dog and if you try and stop me you'll get this shovell round your head and he still has the dog and it mated with his sheaperd and 4 of the puppies went on to be police dogs.
Yes my mate Bill would have used the shovell
Old 07-08-2010, 09:08 PM
rabmc
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Big up bill!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 11:14 PM
vaughant
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by StephenC
they have a thing for farm animals, mine had little man syndrome, he always went for the big stuff. He once got free and went for a cow, he was hanging off its back leg and been shaken about, farmer was on his way from other side of field not happy at all. I got him off, fuck knows how and squared everything up with Giles. He wasnt a happy chap but no real damage done. Little twat of a dog, hated horses aswell for some reason.
So true!!anything big at all,in fact I took her out tonight over the golf course and there must have been 50 bloody cows everywhere and Im calling her like fuck and she still fancies her chances!!!

Take on board what staffy owner says as well,a lot of the breed people consider to be staffs aren't genuine dogs and have been crossed with other dogs.also,cos there so loving they do tend to get abused by horrible owners as their not the type of dog to fight back or run away,they just think they've done something wrong.

As for intelligence,you'd better believe it!!mine can hear me open a crisp packet from outside.within the first two days of living with us she worked out how to break into the boys playroom downstairs,stole a big chocolate bar,ate it and hid the wrapping in her bed,slowly taking bits outside over the next few days!!

She runs off over the golf course and makes her way back all alone,all by smell,she even turns her ears up when your eating to make you feel guilty,far to clever!!!
Old 08-08-2010, 11:23 AM
mechanic28
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

aint going to watch it,it wil lwind me up too much
Old 08-08-2010, 12:13 PM
badnews

i got my staffie bitch after her owner beat her with a shovel, i swear i would have killed him if he hit her one more time. i took her home with me and have had her ever since. she is the most wonderfull dog you could wish for. she is now 11 years old and living the other side of the world and has had a great life.