General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Cosworth registration K120 EHJ

Search this Thread

Old 25-08-2013, 09:19 PM
tomoyb
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C8SEE
Yeah it was a nice car when I had it, shame it's gone way down hill! The paintwork was mint when I had it, loom was still in it but not cut, that's wierd! Yeah it had heated seats in it when I had it, VERY rare I've never seen another with heated seats. I sold it as a shell with loom, bumpers, glass, lights and glass. Everything else was sold off by me. I broke the car. Col had it advertised as a complete car breaking on ebat but it wasn't. He had my shell as I sold it and some bits he had bought for it but never fitted.
I remember this car when colin bought it from you.he bought the whole trimmed shell,brakes,engine etc

the only parts missing was suspension,wheels,rear diff,exhaust cooler rad etc.which he did get to build car up but decided against doing due to rot on shell hence sold/broke car
it never had heated seats(only the switches fitted)to look like it did.and I remember the inner wing on 1 side and back arches were rotted/repaired
the pictures were decieving