General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

England and Scotland - WC

Search this Thread

Old 13-06-2010, 04:06 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default England and Scotland - WC

thing is, the scotts KNOW that they dont have the quality for the wc and dont boast etc etc

but the fookin english think that theyre the best out there, and cant even win against usa or play a decent match

remove the flags, your ouuttt

ow and Green is a bit green in football aswell the fucker
Old 13-06-2010, 04:10 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryan_3
thing is, the scotts KNOW that they dont have the quality for the wc and dont boast etc etc

but the fookin english think that theyre the best out there, and cant even win against usa or play a decent match

ow and Green is a bit green in football aswell the fucker
Old 13-06-2010, 04:12 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by Ryan_3

and put it in yer arse where it belongs
Old 13-06-2010, 04:15 PM
dazoriginal
prodigal son

absolute spot on
i wish scotland could get a team capable of challenging
on the other hand we have a team which is everywhere from mars bars
to phone numbers ending in 1966 it is so hyped up nae wonder people are sick of it
Old 13-06-2010, 04:35 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

It's all a bit of fun really when a nations comes together to enjoy.

I was at a wedding in Lockerbie last night and the game was on in the bar, i couldn't believe it when the USA goal went in, i could have crawled up my own arse but a draw is what it is so they'll have to make sure theirs no more slip ups
Old 13-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Received 127 Likes on 97 Posts

Go and die somewhere quiet
Old 13-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Ryan_3
PassionFord Post Whore!!

who me? I m already dead mate see my location
Old 13-06-2010, 04:50 PM
JK99
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Personally, I've got nothing against the team. I think some of the England players are great, Capello is a terrific manager and overall the squad is nearly good enough to challenge for honours.

What does boil my piss is the media. I can't watch Sky Sport News as it's England 24/7 - they seem to forget there's other games going on that may be of interest to neutrals in Great Britain! Oh and we can't forget 1966 can we........

Almost as bad as the local rag up here bringing up 1983 and the Sheep Shaggers 'dominating Europe'. Cunts.
Old 13-06-2010, 04:51 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Well take the other jealous Jockstraps with you too
Old 13-06-2010, 06:53 PM
Rod-Tarry
Happily retired

Received 237 Likes on 151 Posts

Below you will see why England (fifa rankings) has at least have an outside chance of landing that trophy & they are one of only 7 countries to win it since 1930.
1 Brazil
02 Spain
03 Portugal
04 Netherlands
05 Italy
06 Germany
07 Argentina
08 England
09 France

And below the reason the Jocks get so upset about it

38 Honduras
39 Bulgaria
40 Costa Rica
41 Republic of Ireland
42 Gabon
43 Scotland
44 Ecuador
45 Japan
46 Latvia
47 Korea Republic

England arnt good enough to win it but will im sure make the quarters (as their ranking suggest) or the Semi's.
The people knocking England are like your average Liverpool supporter who think a season is about one game, lets see how this pans out before we get critical.

Last edited by Rod-Tarry; 13-06-2010 at 06:54 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 06:58 PM
callummarshall
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Jigga
Personally, I've got nothing against the team. I think some of the England players are great, Capello is a terrific manager and overall the squad is nearly good enough to challenge for honours.

What does boil my piss is the media. I can't watch Sky Sport News as it's England 24/7 - they seem to forget there's other games going on that may be of interest to neutrals in Great Britain! Oh and we can't forget 1966 can we........

Almost as bad as the local rag up here bringing up 1983 and the Sheep Shaggers 'dominating Europe'. Cunts.
you from stonehaven???
Old 13-06-2010, 07:01 PM
JohnnyRS

Dont forget Ireland, we're equally as shit! 41st place, thats VERY optimistic! Everyone always has someone to blame so to keep up appearance, FUCK FRANCE
Old 13-06-2010, 07:12 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
jealous of what mate? a 1-1 draw with basketball and baseball players.llf go fuck yourself im sick of all you english fucks thinkin your team is no1.
Old 13-06-2010, 07:18 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

FFS not again.
Old 13-06-2010, 07:23 PM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by MadRod
Below you will see why England (fifa rankings) has at least have an outside chance of landing that trophy & they are one of only 7 countries to win it since 1930.
1 Brazil
02 Spain
03 Portugal
04 Netherlands
05 Italy
06 Germany
07 Argentina
08 England
09 France

And below the reason the Jocks get so upset about it

38 Honduras
39 Bulgaria
40 Costa Rica
41 Republic of Ireland
42 Gabon
43 Scotland
44 Ecuador
45 Japan
46 Latvia
47 Korea Republic

England arnt good enough to win it but will im sure make the quarters (as their ranking suggest) or the Semi's.
The people knocking England are like your average Liverpool supporter who think a season is about one game, lets see how this pans out before we get critical.
43rd is damn generous tbh
and as for ireland their greatest ever team was full of englishmen with an english manager
Old 13-06-2010, 09:22 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by RobL
and as for ireland their greatest ever team was full of englishmen with an english manager
Well, it appears that English managers aren't "good" enough to manage the English team.

And we can probably all agree that one of the most succesful British club sides is Manchester United. And where do probably their three most successful managers (Matt Busby, Tommy Docherty, and Alex Ferguson) come from?

We'll never know how they would have fared with different people in charge, but I'm sure Skeg will have an opinion on Scots in football.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:27 PM
KregRS
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here we go again.....

https://passionford.com/forum/muppet...-mars-bar.html
Old 13-06-2010, 09:30 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

And your point is, caller?
Old 13-06-2010, 09:33 PM
Lee Reynolds
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by rs_traynor
jealous of what mate? a 1-1 draw with basketball and baseball players.llf go fuck yourself im sick of all you english fucks thinkin your team is no1.
Mate, fuck off with the attitude!
Old 13-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Rab
Fucking superstar........

Thing is, you english lads just don't get it. We don't wind you up because we're crap We wind you up becuase you all get so very upset about it

I work with 95% english people... And my god, they get so upset when I support whoever your playing. Doesn't matter that we're not there. Even back in the old days when we were there, we still supported whoever your playing. Same as when a Liverpool fan watches a Man U game, they support the opposition.....

If the england fans were smart, they'd say..........

'Thats fine, it'll be all the more sweeter when we win and can rub your noses in it'

But, they don't. They call you a bigot, or a sweaty sock and so on.... And thats what makes it so much fun!! I always get the exact result I'm aiming for... An upset Englishman

And Rod, don't forget. 2 years ago before they gave George Burley (lordy ) the job we were 14th. And England were 13th! So, don't take the world rankings too seriously. Would mean your 100% going out in the 1/4 finals if you do
Old 13-06-2010, 09:40 PM
J1mbo
B1mbo

Originally Posted by rs_traynor
muppet
Old 13-06-2010, 09:44 PM
Fudgey
Baby Cheesus

Received 106 Likes on 93 Posts

its football you bunch of fucking mongs, a fucking dire game at the best of times.

im english and personally couldnt give a fuck if north korea won...

football is about the only sport where total saddo cunts will kill others for simply wearing a different colour t-shirt.

get over yourselfs for fuck sake.

and ps, the only reason the scots hate the english, is because there football team bunch of queers are even worse than the english

Last edited by Fudgey; 13-06-2010 at 09:46 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 09:45 PM
Dexy
DTFTW

I personally couldnt give a toss if they win it or not but just got sent this in an email from guys offshore.

Old 13-06-2010, 09:45 PM
stevenebm
post whore

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

was brilliant in the pub cheering when it went 1-1.gona enjoy the rest of englands games for sure
Old 13-06-2010, 09:46 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

Love it how a draw in our first game against the team that beat spain recently and all non english think its all over.lmfao!!

And you say how we are idiots for saying we are going to win etc.... Success never comes without confidence.... Imagine if we went to war and all Jocks are stood on the shores looking at the enemy "Well Ronald.... We fucked here, Gonna get bummed and buried"

Lets see the next Euro/WC qualifiers, anyone who thinks Scotland etc "Will definately make it this year" is going to get abused!!
Old 13-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by dannyblackpool
Imagine if we went to war and all Jocks are stood on the shores looking at the enemy "Well Ronald.... We fucked here, Gonna get bummed and buried"
Danny
I don't know you but I do know two things relevant to this post:

1) There isn't a British soldier who would ever think the Jocks would run away from a fight. The anniversary of Dunkirk has just passed and even you must have read something about the 51st Highland Division who were left to hold the line while the evacuation was happening. And, just so we are clear, the Jocks don't think their English colleagues would run either - an English unit, The Border Guards, did all they could to support the Scots in that action.

2) You trying to equate any sport, especially one as shit as football, with the heroes who do the kind of shit that we don't want to or can't do is a disgrace. If you remove your shameful post, I'll take your quote and this one off.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:02 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Originally Posted by Dexy
I personally couldnt give a toss if they win it or not but just got sent this in an email from guys offshore.

thats fuckin brilliant
Old 13-06-2010, 10:03 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Originally Posted by J1mbo
muppet
Old 13-06-2010, 10:05 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dexy and RS Traynor

I don't actually think it is either funny or helpful.

The English can't expect us to support them, especially when they trot out the horse-shit we see on ALL these threads, but we should be bigger than them and either ignore it or try and point out the (many, many) flaws in their arguments. Of course, we should not expect them to listen or to learn, but we can live in hope.

And, let's face it, we have quite a lot of experience in that field!
Old 13-06-2010, 10:06 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Originally Posted by Lee Reynolds
attitude llf youv got a cheek mate.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:09 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

Iain,

Ive not mentioned soldiers... im on about the Scottish who think that confidence makes people "Fucking stupid" And was simply saying in a position of war thats how it would pan out with the defeatest approach they are suggesting we should hold..

As you said you dont know me so dont know my feelings on soldiers, wars etc, but feel free to keep the quote cause i wont be removing mine after all your jumping to conclusions,..

Anyone on any field that goes in to a position where they are in competiion with another party HAS to go in confident as the fight is already lost without....

Last edited by dannyblackpool; 13-06-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:09 PM
red_s1
I'm Finding My Feet Here Now

the reason us scots get into the english is the fact yous hink yous are the best in the world there are far better teams out there, and the tv is all english, the best thing for the world cup is that england do go out so we can enjoy the rest of the world cup,

if you watch a game that england are not involved in and the english commentators go on about england haha ye cant win,
Old 13-06-2010, 10:10 PM
rs_traynor
stage4 2wd cosworth

Originally Posted by Iain Mac
Dexy and RS Traynor

The English can't expect us to support them, especially when they trot out the horse-shit we see on ALL these threads, but we should be bigger than them and either ignore it or try and point out the (many, many) flaws in their arguments. Of course, we should not expect them to listen or to learn, but we can live in hope.

suppose so mate lol good luck lads ull need it
Old 13-06-2010, 10:13 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Danny
I don't know you but I do know two things relevant to this post:

1) There isn't a British soldier who would ever think the Jocks would run away from a fight. The anniversary of Dunkirk has just passed and even you must have read something about the 51st Highland Division who were left to hold the line while the evacuation was happening. And, just so we are clear, the Jocks don't think their English colleagues would run either - an English unit, The Border Guards, did all they could to support the Scots in that action.

2) You trying to equate any sport, especially one as shit as football, with the heroes who do the kind of shit that we don't want to or can't do is a disgrace. If you remove your shameful post, I'll take your quote and this one off.
Much as i think the Scottish go very silly over all this England hating world cup nonsense, I have to agree with the above. War and 22 gays on a football pitch are 2 very different things!
Old 13-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Iain Mac
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Danny

You didn't mention soldiers or sailors or airmen, but who else fights the wars?

Even when the 51st KNEW they were fucked they kept on fighting, and that's why you will never win one of the keyboard wars against the Scots.

Those guys must have been absolutely SHITTING themselves but they held the line against overwhelming force till their compatriots (English, Scottish, French and god knows who else) were saved, and they had no ammo left to fight any more.

And that's why I find it offensive for you or anyone else to devalue that sacrifice whether knowingly or simply through ignorance.

Football is not life or death, and it certainly isn't more important than that.

Last edited by Iain Mac; 13-06-2010 at 10:16 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:27 PM
dannyblackpool
Boost Builder

as i havnt once mentioned soldiers etc you really seem to be going off down the wrong road..... its like when you see ppl on strike..., 60+% of the lazy cunts just stay in bed and dont get on the picket line.... I would use the same line there...iLets hope they dont go to war... it would be "Fuck it, they will sort it, ill just stay here in bed" People just plod on with the least efforts and dont show where their hearts are..

Infact you are actually agreeing what a stupid stupid comment it was to say how anyone can be "Fucking stupid" that ppl are confident that they can succed... After all if that was how the jocks felt then no cunt would go to Scotlands qualifiers... after all whats the point!!

Last edited by dannyblackpool; 13-06-2010 at 10:30 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:36 PM
skeg
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 40 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Rab
Thing is, you english lads just don't get it. We don't wind you up because we're crap We wind you up becuase you all get so very upset about it

I work with 95% english people... And my god, they get so upset when I support whoever your playing. Doesn't matter that we're not there. Even back in the old days when we were there, we still supported whoever your playing. Same as when a Liverpool fan watches a Man U game, they support the opposition.....

If the england fans were smart, they'd say..........

'Thats fine, it'll be all the more sweeter when we win and can rub your noses in it'

But, they don't. They call you a bigot, or a sweaty sock and so on.... And thats what makes it so much fun!! I always get the exact result I'm aiming for... An upset Englishman

And Rod, don't forget. 2 years ago before they gave George Burley (lordy ) the job we were 14th. And England were 13th! So, don't take the world rankings too seriously. Would mean your 100% going out in the 1/4 finals if you do

Oh 2 years ago you went up in the rankings big deal. Didn't get you anywhere did it? England are better than you, end of.

Originally Posted by Dexy
Scotland are obsessed with our flag, if they aren't holding it or eating a Mars with it they are watching it on TV.

Originally Posted by stevenebm
was brilliant in the pub cheering when it went 1-1.gona enjoy the rest of englands games for sure
Not like you've got anything else to 'play' for is it.

Danny

You didn't mention soldiers or sailors or airmen, but who else fights the wars?

Even when the 51st KNEW they were fucked they kept on fighting, and that's why you will never win one of the keyboard wars against the Scots.

Those guys must have been absolutely SHITTING themselves but they held the line against overwhelming force till their compatriots (English, Scottish, French and god knows who else) were saved, and they had no ammo left to fight any more.

And that's why I find it offensive for you or anyone else to devalue that sacrifice whether knowingly or simply through ignorance.

Football is not life or death, and it certainly isn't more important than that.

Just like the last football related thread, you just end dribbling on about inventions or war because you don't measure up. Scotland are worthless in football terms, so are the other no hopers left with nothing to watch. You're all watching us, yeah baby yeah, deal with it.

Last edited by skeg; 13-06-2010 at 10:39 PM.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:37 PM
Dexy
DTFTW

Dexy and RS Traynor

I dont think you read my post mate, i dont give a shit about the whole england scotland debate.

Good luck to them, i think they have some real talented players.

I didnt mean anything with the pic just something i got emailed. Im sure there are plenty pictures flaming scotland. Id still laugh at them too.
Old 13-06-2010, 10:39 PM
Dexy
DTFTW

Originally Posted by skeg
Scotland are obsessed with our flag, if they aren't holding it or eating a Mars with it they are watching it on TV.

Old 13-06-2010, 10:41 PM
~nomad~
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Dexy and RS Traynor

These threads are nearly all started by Scottish people, Scottish people are the ones who make the flags pictured in this thread, Scottish people in this thread have anti England sigs and avatars / locations,

If you don't want the "horseshit", maybe don't provoke it.

I fucking love Scotland, lived there and loved it, have loads of Scottish mates, but fuck me you lot turn into a bunch of bitter idiots every 4 years, over a really, really shit game

Quick Reply: England and Scotland - WC