General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

RWD Pete - Pete Thornton From Wakefield

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 03:16 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

Originally Posted by NEIL A
As above hope you get this sorted out Chris.

This seems to be happening more often on here , realy could do with some sort of REP point system on here that would show up under the sigs so people can see who to trust.
they've already got something like that, but i'm still waiting for 5 peeps to leave me feedback for stuff i've bought/sold so
Old 01-08-2010, 03:22 PM
rubinsbin
BANNED
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why would you want to get to his family as you said in your thread??
Your happy using threats on an open forum are you and taking advice on how to sort him out with violence,
dont assume everyone on here is a passion ford enthusiast.
You listening????????????
Old 01-08-2010, 03:31 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

Who's that aimed at?
Old 01-08-2010, 03:40 PM
chettle
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by rubinsbin
Why would you want to get to his family as you said in your thread??
Your happy using threats on an open forum are you and taking advice on how to sort him out with violence,
dont assume everyone on here is a passion ford enthusiast.
You listening????????????
id assume the threats to the family make it all the more worrying for this scammer to fix up his ideas... threats on the open forum seem to have worked if he's bin offered a refund....

you say it like your a copper.... in which case... uve got some addresses... get off the net and do some propper work instead of just sitting on passionford all day....
Old 01-08-2010, 05:06 PM
StephenC
..BS Motorsport..

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

How was he threatening? It was more of a "you cant hide you lying shit" kind of post as far as I could see.
Old 15-03-2013, 06:36 PM
Lauren7589
Virgin

Hi all, just wondering if any of you ever managed to pin point Peter?

He was supposed to changed the timing chain on my car on Saturday which he did but now the timing is out and he keeps arranging a time to come and look at it but then never turns up and doesn't answer my texts and calls!!

He has left me without a car which is going to cost another Ł120 to put right. I have given him Ł260 and feel completely ripped off.

If anyone knows where I can find him that would be great!

It's a shame because I have known him years and wouldn't have though he would ever have done this to me! How wrong I was to trust him to do a job he should be capable of doing!!!

Thanks!
Old 28-10-2013, 08:45 PM
FedUpStressed
Virgin

seems i'm not alone... this guy is ripping people off all over. I'm down Ł400. what makes it worse is he's on holiday in cayton Bay Scarborough with his girlfriend and kids whilst i'm skrimping together just to pay my bills.... HOW is this not a criminal offence??
Old 28-10-2013, 09:58 PM
MikeR
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Did you ever get this sorted Brammer?

Cant stand pricks like this, l am 3 years in to dealing with a twat for something similar and won't drop it till he dies or l get my bits back (not car related)

Mike
Old 29-10-2013, 07:45 PM
BRAMMER
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

No Mike i found out his business Auto Clinic, Wakefield road, ackworth, pontefractand WF7 5HL and home addresses but my missus was expecting at the time and told me not to bother as she didn't need the stress and even offered to give me the money he took.

He's ripped folk off all over the place, people must be google searching his name which is why they always end up here and i get pm's regular with folk asking for info on him - he'll get way too cocky one day and it will be the wrong person resulting in his family being fatherless or fucked up.

But if anyone lives close and wants to collect the money he owes me about Ł500 - collect the money and you're welcome to Ł250 of it - pm me for address details

Last edited by BRAMMER; 29-10-2013 at 07:47 PM.
Old 06-10-2015, 12:29 PM
carfiend
Virgin

Originally Posted by BRAMMER
No Mike i found out his business Auto Clinic, Wakefield road, ackworth, pontefractand WF7 5HL and home addresses but my missus was expecting at the time and told me not to bother as she didn't need the stress and even offered to give me the money he took.

He's ripped folk off all over the place, people must be google searching his name which is why they always end up here and i get pm's regular with folk asking for info on him - he'll get way too cocky one day and it will be the wrong person resulting in his family being fatherless or fucked up.

But if anyone lives close and wants to collect the money he owes me about Ł500 - collect the money and you're welcome to Ł250 of it - pm me for address details
Is anyone still looking for Pete?
Old 06-10-2015, 06:18 PM
ProjectBobcat
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Why, have you found him?