General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Another topic locked......lol

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 12:18 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Sorry but that bloke couldn't just say outright any genuine answers... And i mean having it in the garage and not being able to insure it... Pull the other one please! If it's his friends/Family member just say so, don't get yourself into a corner and leave through the back-door... That's being a coward.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:21 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Received 147 Likes on 139 Posts

but smit - why should have to feel the need to explain himself?

Its his business no one elses - i couldnt give a fuck if he took a shit in his garage - as said its none of our business.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
RS Grant
Made in Scotland

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Poor Dojjatron, all he wanted to do was post a little about his love for wrestling and his thoughts on a magazine each month... nothing more.

Cheers,
Grant
Old 10-05-2010, 12:24 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

I'm not taking sides here but he brought up the topic himself and changed his story half a dozen times! Ok he has got a nice looking Bentley in his garage, congratuations to him what does he want a medal?

You know the score Ran, you've been around here as long as i have and u know everyone jumps on the bandwagon when a sign of weakness appears.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Smit
what does he want a medal?
No medals. A belt!

I didn't see anything about the Bentley but I think the world of Dojj and aside from the waffle and making mountains out of molehills, I know he wouldn't lie! He lives/lived his life on internet forums for whatever reasons [right or wrong] and he's a genuine, genuinely lovely bloke.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:31 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Smit - i agree with ya there. Personally I wouldnt put everything up on the net about me and have refrained from starting a few threads today as I have some issues i want to get off my chest but dont want every man and his dog to know my business

If I was Dojj i wouldnt have bothered putting the thread up in the first place or just come and say what the score is with the car. End of the day people on here will pull it apart no matter what.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:31 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddy

Mike Rainbird... have you been working out!?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Received 22 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by DaveEscos
Old 10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

lol @ dave

i thought mike was shorter
Old 10-05-2010, 12:35 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

pmsl @ the tags
Old 10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Paddy
Legend

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by R4N S S
I have some issues i want to get off my chest but dont want every man and his dog to know my business
To put your mind at ease, in today's modern thinking society it's fine for your mob to be one of that lot.

The film My beautiful Launderette opened that door for it YEARS ago.

I even made myself laugh then

If by 'working out' you mean taking photos of semi-clad kids, then yes, it was Mike who sent me the photo.
Old 10-05-2010, 12:37 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

End of the day people on here will pull it apart no matter what.
He KNEW that would happen as it's happened on here many times before to different members! I mean who remembers Marco Vs Steve3drALS outbreak years ago, christ now that was an argument! And for all the info Steve gave to the forum he left and hasn't returned since..... Dojj also a long serving member so there's no excuse for digging a bigger hole for yourself post after post!
Old 10-05-2010, 12:39 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

ah yes i remember that argument.

My mate owns steves old black 3dr now so small world eh?
Old 10-05-2010, 12:41 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

He KNEW I mean who remembers Marco Vs Steve3drALS outbreak years ago, christ now that was an argument! And for all the info Steve gave to the forum he left and hasn't returned since.....
Is that why Steve the chubby greek left?!?

was I banned

Link? or was it sent to the sin bin???
Old 10-05-2010, 12:45 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

dave you have been for life several times
Old 10-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Smit
The 60ft Launch King

I've just had a five minute look for it and couldn't find any posts with his usernames before he left Steve3drALS + Itsmeagain so looks like it's been binned!

Ask Marco about it, sure he'll remember the night in question.... He was beered up and didn't hold back
Old 10-05-2010, 12:55 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED
BANNED

Marco you mulleted slag... tell all!
Old 10-05-2010, 01:00 PM
Chip

I've just had a five minute look for it and couldn't find any posts with his usernames before he left Steve3drALS + Itsmeagain so looks like it's been binned!

Ask Marco about it, sure he'll remember the night in question.... He was beered up and didn't hold back
Didnt realise that was why steve left, I always just assumed it was because he realised the hypocracy of coming on here continually to post about how people who use this forum are sad finally dawned on him

Shame cause he was occasionally pretty interesting.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:21 PM
Porkie
20K+ Super Poster.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I feel a bit guilty to be honest as Dojj was supposed to a very helpful and lovely guy...

All I said was BULLSHIT to his story about being able to start a Bentley GT after 6months of not touching it.... and I stand by it. That didnt happen.....

Sad to see him go I guess as I think he loved this place and don't like people being upset...

Chip. I like Stavros... and thought his posts were very funny and liked his input. Was gutted and VERY surprised to see him go after getting OWNED by Marco.

Couldn't believe he just left! guess he is one of those that can give it out but not take it back

Last edited by Porkie; 10-05-2010 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:27 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Marco you mulleted slag... tell all!
on form today arent ya

marco with his new truck

Old 10-05-2010, 01:55 PM
Lambchop
PF Idiot Sniper

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Paddy
To put your mind at ease, in today's modern thinking society it's fine for your mob to be one of that lot.

The film My beautiful Launderette opened that door for it YEARS ago.
No idea what the film is but is it about a gay indian bloke? If so LOL

He KNEW that would happen as it's happened on here many times before to different members! I mean who remembers Marco Vs Steve3drALS outbreak years ago, christ now that was an argument! And for all the info Steve gave to the forum he left and hasn't returned since..... Dojj also a long serving member so there's no excuse for digging a bigger hole for yourself post after post!
Weirdly i have NO idea what that's about. Must've been before i got an office job and appeared here all day
Old 10-05-2010, 02:02 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Porkie
I feel a bit guilty to be honest as Dojj was supposed to a very helpful and lovely guy...

All I said was BULLSHIT to his story about being able to start a Bentley GT after 6months of not touching it.... and I stand by it. That didnt happen.....

Sad to see him go I guess as I think he loved this place and don't like people being upset...
I expect he'll pop back once he has calmed down TBH.

Chip. I like Stavros... and thought his posts were very funny and liked his input. Was gutted and VERY surprised to see him go after getting OWNED by Marco.

Couldn't believe he just left! guess he is one of those that can give it out but not take it back
He has seemed a bit "can throw but not catch" a couple of times, but like you I was still surprised he went, probably done his career wonders though, he was on here nearly as much as me, but unlike me I would imagine he is actually meant to be busy with work most of the time
Old 10-05-2010, 02:04 PM
ECU Monitor Enthusiast
BANNED
BANNED

Stavros is still here

His new user name is Tabetha
Old 10-05-2010, 02:10 PM
Dangerous Malcolm..
BANNED
BANNED

It's more annoying than a wet fart when people spit their dummies out and and ask to have their accounts closed etc etc. Just fuck off until you've grown a set instead of being a drama queen!!
Old 10-05-2010, 02:13 PM
pani_k
PassionFORD Member

I ain't been here long enough to know what was happening on PF pre about 2006ish but the most recent disappearance of Stavros I thought was because people were having a dig at his Chaser that it would never get finished (which it didn't ) and also he didn't seem to like people arguing on his posts and threads against him, which I am sure you will remember Chip as you've had some interesting exchanges with him before

As for the whole Dojj thing, hope he comes back, he seemed like a properly genuinely sound chap who has helped out plenty of members in the past and isn't a total knobtard unlike some on here who I think pollute the forum rather than make helpful contributions.
Old 10-05-2010, 02:27 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

ok who put the tag kosman humps flymo boxes wtf?
Old 10-05-2010, 03:04 PM
Big-Dan
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It's ashame Dojj has taken it the way he did, whether it was meant in jest or not we all suspected that thier was a possiblity he was lying. Some will say that it's none of our business etc, but I don't agree. If somebody takes time out of their schedule to post something of personal worth on a public forum, whether it be about a new car or a job prospect that information is then open for criticism.

Now that others have spoken kindly about him on a personal level I'm pretty convinced that the story he told could infact be true.

I am a little sad to see him leave and to be honest I hope he sees sense and gets his account re-instated as I do think he genuinely attracts more fans than foe's.

One more thing I'd like to add which isn't directed at any one person in particular (well, maybe avid-fan if he catches this!). Why is it that a person with a lowish post count is seen as a loser on here? There's plenty of users on here who are swiftly racking up a high post count that know fuck all about cars let alone Fords for that matter! They don't seem to be persecuted, probably because they've got a cunt between their legs mind...

Big-Dan.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:10 PM
Coldo
PassionFord Post Whore!!

tbh... what a poof for throwing his toys out the pram and "leaving". As for people saying he was bullied, get a grip! The term "bullied" is used far too easily these days, people can be arsey to each other without it being bullying.

His posts were fucking annoying/drivel/pointless, but like i said on another thread, he was pretty harmless. I don't think the forum will miss his input but i'd bet money he will be back anyway.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by R5FORD
He sent me a fuse box all the way to Australia through DHL without me paying a penny.
He also brought a sierra shell up to the north east for beefys project, and i beleive, didnt charge him for the shell, or the petrol he used bringing it up.

Ive only recently just met dojj, at central day, didnt have a big a conversation, just a handshake and a quick chat, but he seemed like a nice bloke. i know his love of wrestling, and his one or two other quirks make him a target on here for the usual pf banter. but from speaking to him on here over the years, and meeting him, as said, he seems like a nice and helpfull bloke.
Old 10-05-2010, 03:20 PM
steviecossie
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Coldo
tbh... what a poof for throwing his toys out the pram and "leaving". As for people saying he was bullied, get a grip! The term "bullied" is used far too easily these days, people can be arsey to each other without it being bullying.

His posts were fucking annoying/drivel/pointless, but like i said on another thread, he was pretty harmless. I don't think the forum will miss his input but i'd bet money he will be back anyway.

he's probably not even left, he'll be sitting reading this loving all the attention
Old 10-05-2010, 03:22 PM
Fiddy
10K+ Poster!!

ok who put the tag kosman humps flymo boxes wtf?
'Macho Man Paddy Savage' made me
Old 10-05-2010, 03:23 PM
Lee1
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Originally Posted by Big-Dan
It's ashame Dojj has taken it the way he did, whether it was meant in jest or not we all suspected that thier was a possiblity he was lying. Some will say that it's none of our business etc, but I don't agree. If somebody takes time out of their schedule to post something of personal worth on a public forum, whether it be about a new car or a job prospect that information is then open for criticism.

Now that others have spoken kindly about him on a personal level I'm pretty convinced that the story he told could infact be true.

I am a little sad to see him leave and to be honest I hope he sees sense and gets his account re-instated as I do think he genuinely attracts more fans than foe's.

One more thing I'd like to add which isn't directed at any one person in particular (well, maybe avid-fan if he catches this!). Why is it that a person with a lowish post count is seen as a loser on here? There's plenty of users on here who are swiftly racking up a high post count that know fuck all about cars let alone Fords for that matter! They don't seem to be persecuted, probably because they've got a cunt between their legs mind...

Big-Dan.
Totally agree with that last part. There's a few on here who think they are some sort of pf hero because they've been on here from the start or got a massive post count. Get a grip its the internet ffs!
Old 10-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Quality tags, some of the best Ive seen, couldnt give a fuck he`s gone TBH, used to bug me the way he used to refer to the Bentley as " our Bentley" ,
Old 10-05-2010, 04:01 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

Originally Posted by Coldo
I don't think the forum will miss his input but i'd bet money he will be back anyway.
he was very useful and helpful on technical things and knows sierra inside out so the forum is actually losing a lot of information.

i need to be on here less too as have loads of work to do and to be honest this site aint what it used to be.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:02 PM
R4N SS
Professional Waffler

ok - who put my name in the tags - you cunts

im trying to stay neutral - dojj is a good guy but everyone should realise that what they put up on a public bb is open to getting ripped to shreds
Old 10-05-2010, 04:08 PM
JK99
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by Big-Dan

Big-Dan.
Spot on. Was going to add something about that on the locked post. Fair play to those that have a shit load of posts but that doesn't mean other people with low post counts don't have eyes to read posts or a lack of a brain to form an opinion!

Maybe dojj was a nice guy but he's acted like "Junior" on this ocassion - there's toys and dummies everywhere.

Simple fact is that if he never brought up the Bentley, none of this pish wouldve happened.

Paddy - I appreciated the Bullywood comment. Fine work.
Old 10-05-2010, 04:10 PM
lead_foot
is awesome

Is that why Steve the chubby greek left?!?

was I banned

Link? or was it sent to the sin bin???
Last thing I remember him posting:

https://passionford.com/forum/3771201-post61.html
Old 10-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Ebonycossie4x4
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 23 Posts

What's worse than this apparent hype over some waffling bullshitter leaving an internet BB...

Cunts that write 'lol' after everything they fucking type (as per title)

really makes my piss steam!
i agree, lol
Old 10-05-2010, 05:02 PM
Mr Brannen
PassionFord Post Whore!!

The tags are legendary!! dojj pain train is comin!! the dojj DDT!!!

Fuckin brilliant
Old 10-05-2010, 05:19 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by baba
As above sum of the mods should join the police!
Too easy to lock a topic they dont like, you need to have a very open mind to be a Mod IMO, something that was lacking ............ the mind :ti ff:

Quick Reply: Another topic locked......lol