General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

James Bulger murderer back inside

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2010 | 06:19 AM
RobL
Advanced PassionFord User

anyone seen the film boy A?
its about a youth who was jailed for his part in murdering a young girl when he was a child,the film follows him when he is released into society with a different name
you actually end up feeling for the guy.made me think of bulgers killers when i watched it

Last edited by RobL; 04-03-2010 at 06:25 AM.
Old 04-03-2010 | 07:09 AM
cossiejay

pair of little twats that should have been put agaist a wall and bricked themselves just for a laugh they knew what they were going to do and should be shot even now
Old 04-03-2010 | 07:40 AM
Caprigirl
Drift Queen

Originally Posted by Mike C
Bollocks to ever being a parent, lol.....

But if I had a 2 year old child in a busy shopping centre (which would only be there if there were NO alternative arrangements that could be made), it'd be on reins.

"It'd be on reins".............???? what planet are you on ????? Its a human , your son or daughter Not an " IT "

Your talking like your siblings is a dog.

As your not a parent I can see why you said some of what you did , but im sure that all the parents on here will agree that when you become a parent it totally changes you and makes you see all those things your own parents said to you when you were young are actually true.

Life is thee most precious thing you can be blessed with, the love you have for you kids in unconditional.

How far can a 2 year old get in a few seconds ?????????............ any Parent will tell you the answer.

Very sad what happend to Jamie Bulger and nothing can change that. My own thoughts are , an eye for a eye , Im surprised they made it out of prison alive tbh. I dissagree with the new identity thing . IMO they should have been released and left to make there own way in life.

I agree that everyone is a victim to a certain degree but we do live in a democratic society

Last edited by Caprigirl; 04-03-2010 at 07:43 AM.
Old 04-03-2010 | 08:17 AM
Chip
*** Sierra RS Custard ***

Originally Posted by busa bob
CHIP i think you need a psych evaluation not them.. Some people are born blind, some are born deaf, THEY WERE BORN PURE EVIL!!! AND YOU WERE BORN FUCKIN STUPID!!!
LMAO

Oh well maybe in the next life I can be really clever like you and spot the evil babies

I reckon in light of this revelation we should go around all the nurseries in the country and round up and execute all the little evil babies, then they wont grow up to kill

What a moron!
Old 04-03-2010 | 08:57 AM
FestaRST
Part of the Furniture

Originally Posted by Caprigirl
"It'd be on reins".............???? what planet are you on ????? Its a human , your son or daughter Not an " IT "

My mum used to always have my younger sister on reins, especially in shopping centres, they were very common back then (dont know if they still are!)
Old 04-03-2010 | 09:06 AM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

Wow! some truely stunning opinions on here , i dont think i,l bother voicing mine as a big clever internet bully might come and tell me im not intellegent enough to comment!

Am i right in thinking though that all the names in this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ber_of_victims

plus all these
Hitler
Hindley
Shipman
Brady
Aileen Wuornos
Albert Fish
Boston Strangler
BTK Killer
Cary Stayner
Charles Manson
Charles Ng
Charles Starkweather and Caril Fugate
Cho Seung Hui
Clifford Olson
Coral Eugene Watts
David Berkowitz
Ed Gein
Fred West and Rose West
Green River Killer
Henry Lee Lucas
Hillside Stranglers
Home Security Ideas
Jack The Ripper
Jeff Dahmer
John Wayne Gacey
Karla Homolka
Ottis Toole
Paul Bernardo
Richard Ramirez
Ted Bundy
The Unabomber
Tommy Lynn Sells
Zodiac Killer
Infact anyone that has commited a pre meditated murder can share the blame with thier parent/guardian because of thier upbringing?

Back onto the the bulger murderers subject, i dont believe the two evil fuckers should ever be let back out into the world. just my opinion.
Old 04-03-2010 | 09:08 AM
Caprigirl
Drift Queen

Yeah I was in reins when i was young too , I think they are a great idea ,

the refernce of the child as "IT" was what offended me.

Most kids now seen to have a wrist landyard so that their parents can keep control of them
Old 04-03-2010 | 09:13 AM
busa bob
PassionFord Regular

Default Chip (on his shoulder)

See what i mean chip.. You cant have a simple conversation without using big words and bein right can you? I cant spot evil kids, never once said i could.. Bulgers killers were born evil glad to say many kids arent but there are exceptions to everythin.. My 10 yr old knows what death is, he knows right from wrong he understands life perfectly. Thompson and Venables knew exactly what they were gonna do an done it, thats the scarey thing they were born evil and still are...No one to blame but themselves!!

Says earlier in your post your misses got a 4yr old would you feel sorry for someone who snatched and killed her child? I DONT FUCKIN THINK SO!!! WOULD YOU BLAME HER OR YOURSELF FOR LOSING SIGHT OF THEM FOR ONE SECOND? I DONT THINK SO!! YOU ARE A FUCKIN HYPOCRITE MATE THATS A FACT!!!
Old 04-03-2010 | 09:50 AM
rscabrio
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Ya know that if ya throw a brick at someone it hurts so they knew they were hurting that poor little kid there's no way to deny that they went out a few days running with intention to do something similar and cause harm simple fact is they had planned to do something so age shouldn't matter they should stay locked up forever or be put in the room with the kids dad and let him see fit to punish them I'm sure they wouldn't be leaving that room .
Old 04-03-2010 | 10:32 AM
Alps Pacino
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Originally Posted by R5FORD
lmao how can anyone be born evil???

Its a shame what happend to the child but cummon if the mother only took her eyes of the child for a few seconds she would have surely seen him when she went looking for him as judging by the comments would have been what 10 seconds after she took her eyes of him??, being a 2 year old i doubt he was very quick.. What happend was disgusting but for all of you that saying id hang the cunt etc does that make you any better then them?
There are certain things that are determined before you are even born, ie sexuality if your going to be thick as mince or clever etc The way i see it is that you are wired up one way when you are born and then certain things in your life can sometimes lead you one way or another in your life choices.

If the bad parent factor was the thing that made these kids do it then surely that must mean that every child with a bad up bringing would at least have a higher chance of becoming a murderer, then there is the other side of the argument that if you have a proper up bringing you wont be a murderer which is obviously bollox
Old 04-03-2010 | 11:01 AM
Kieron

Originally Posted by R5FORD
lmao how can anyone be born evil???

Its a shame what happend to the child but cummon if the mother only took her eyes of the child for a few seconds she would have surely seen him when she went looking for him as judging by the comments would have been what 10 seconds after she took her eyes of him??, being a 2 year old i doubt he was very quick.. What happend was disgusting but for all of you that saying id hang the cunt etc does that make you any better then them?
Its a shame? No, losing your cash card is a shame, stubbing your toe on a doorframe is a shame. Being lured away, tortured and murdered is a little more than a shame.

The blame cannot be shifted to the mother, thats a different situation that unfortunately led to the murder of her child. In a busy shop you lose sight of you child for 5 seconds, he is taken one direction, you look for him in the other, before you know it another 20 seconds have gone by before you look in the right direction, and by that time he has been moved on elsewhere and your following a dead trail. Her child was taken/stolen/kidnapped from her. Maybe it was unavoidable? But by no means were the events after it her fault.

and before Chip pipes up, I know you haven't directly said that but your doubt about the senario indicates the mother is to blame.

Oh and as for the being better than them for wanting them hanged. Wanting them punished for what they have done isn't a like for like thing.
Old 04-03-2010 | 11:21 AM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

One thing that nobody as mentioned is the fact that due to this poor lads death he has now prob saved the lives of many other children. Yes we now hold on tighter to our children,we are more aware that there is nasty evil bastards out there that will kill our kids.

My kids are scared shitless to wander out on their own now due to all the media available to them now, which we didnt have a few years ago.

Child murders committed by kids is not new, its been going on for years, so why still does it happen!!!!

Unfortunately when I was only about six, my friend was murdered by a 14 year old, he claimed god had told him to do it!!!!, because this was back in the 60's hardly anyone knew about it!!! But our estate did and all the kids wore reins due to this!!!!

Kids at ten know whats right and wrong , my 3 year old cries when he sees animals killed, my 10 year old daughter knows that killing people aint right, maybe thats because weve told her so at such an early age. So if I told her it was OK to kill humans, she would...........Dont think so!!!!
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:15 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by busa bob
See what i mean chip.. You cant have a simple conversation without using big words and bein right can you? I cant spot evil kids, never once said i could.. Bulgers killers were born evil glad to say many kids arent but there are exceptions to everythin.. My 10 yr old knows what death is, he knows right from wrong he understands life perfectly. Thompson and Venables knew exactly what they were gonna do an done it, thats the scarey thing they were born evil and still are...No one to blame but themselves!!

Says earlier in your post your misses got a 4yr old would you feel sorry for someone who snatched and killed her child? I DONT FUCKIN THINK SO!!! WOULD YOU BLAME HER OR YOURSELF FOR LOSING SIGHT OF THEM FOR ONE SECOND? I DONT THINK SO!! YOU ARE A FUCKIN HYPOCRITE MATE THATS A FACT!!!
If anything happened to Meg I would be devestated, but if she was hurt by a kid who had themselves been a victim of abuse and didnt know any better I would also feel sorry for that kid too for not having the nice life that Meg has.

People arent born "evil" thats just a nonsense.

Your personality is a result of both nature and nurture, its not entirely one thing or the other, those kids may have had a genetic disposition geared towards violence but their upbringing could then enhance or surpress that element of their personality.

With examples like the 14 year old mentioned in this thread who killed someone because "god told him to" I would say with about 90% certainty from that the kid involved was simply schizpophrenic, which is a very unpleasant condition but with medication can often be largely surpressed and if not then sectioning is always an option, so such a person doesnt need to be as big a risk to anyone or themselves as if they are not diagnosed, they arent "evil" though they are simply ill.

Its largely acknowledged that Thompson was the far worse of the two boys and that venebals was very much led into the actions against Jamie, so the first bit of parenting that could have had a massive effect is simply Venebals parents stopping him hanging around with Thompson, that single action alone would almost certainly have stopped him killing as a child, and obviously a few more good parenting decisions could have stopped him turning out anything like he did.

People have a natural disposition towards certainly aspects of personality, but nothing is cast in stone when you are born.
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:23 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by Alps Pacino
If the bad parent factor was the thing that made these kids do it then surely that must mean that every child with a bad up bringing would at least have a higher chance of becoming a murderer, then there is the other side of the argument that if you have a proper up bringing you wont be a murderer which is obviously bollox
But there is in fact a much higher chance of you commiting a murder if you are from peckham than from surrey etc, just based on the general differences in upbringing, surely no one doubts that?
Its a shades of grey thing, its not a case of all kids with a good upbringing will be good and all kids with a bad upbringing wont be, as there is no easy way to define what constitutes a good or bad upbringing for all kids in one go, a good upbringing is about correct moral guidance etc not just money, which is a mistake people often make when decided if people had a good upbringing, loads of kids from priveledged backgrounds are still not given a good moral start in life or dont have the correct emotional input as kids, so although wealthy materially they can still be poor kids emotionally and morally.
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:23 PM
DaveEscos
BANNED

Originally Posted by brad

plus all these
Hitler
Hindley
Shipman
Brady
Aileen Wuornos
Albert Fish
Boston Strangler
BTK Killer
Cary Stayner
Charles Manson
Charles Ng
Cho Seung Hui
Clifford Olson
Coral Eugene Watts
David Berkowitz
Ed Gein
Fred West and Rose West
Green River Killer
Henry Lee Lucas
Hillside Stranglers
Home Security Ideas
Jack The Ripper
Jeff Dahmer
John Wayne Gacey
Karla Homolka
Ottis Toole
Paul Bernardo
Richard Ramirez
Ted Bundy
The Unabomber
Tommy Lynn Sells
Zodiac Killer
Imagine going out on the piss with that lot at the same time

quality!
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:26 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by bouncy
Kids at ten know whats right and wrong , my 3 year old cries when he sees animals killed, my 10 year old daughter knows that killing people aint right, maybe thats because weve told her so at such an early age. So if I told her it was OK to kill humans, she would...........Dont think so!!!!
Its incredibally easy to turn a child into a killer, it happens all over the world, in both gangland areas and wartorn areas, so yes of course if you had brought up encouraging her to kill she would be more likely to do so.
IF that wasnt the case, why wouldnt anyone bother putting any effort into parenting at all if utterly nothing they did had the slightest impact, you may as well just lock your kid in a cupboard till they are 18 and then they'll turn out exactly the same anyway as they were either born good or not
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:27 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by brad
Wow! some truely stunning opinions on here , i dont think i,l bother voicing mine as a big clever internet bully might come and tell me im not intellegent enough to comment!

Am i right in thinking though that all the names in this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ber_of_victims

plus all these
Hitler
Hindley
Shipman
Brady
Aileen Wuornos
Albert Fish
Boston Strangler
BTK Killer
Cary Stayner
Charles Manson
Charles Ng
Cho Seung Hui
Clifford Olson
Coral Eugene Watts
David Berkowitz
Ed Gein
Fred West and Rose West
Green River Killer
Henry Lee Lucas
Hillside Stranglers
Home Security Ideas
Jack The Ripper
Jeff Dahmer
John Wayne Gacey
Karla Homolka
Ottis Toole
Paul Bernardo
Richard Ramirez
Ted Bundy
The Unabomber
Tommy Lynn Sells
Zodiac Killer
Infact anyone that has commited a pre meditated murder can share the blame with thier parent/guardian because of thier upbringing?

Back onto the the bulger murderers subject, i dont believe the two evil fuckers should ever be let back out into the world. just my opinion.
There is a serial killer called "home security ideas"?
Old 04-03-2010 | 12:45 PM
ProjectBobcat
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

He may have refered to his hypothetical child as an IT but theres no need to suggest hes inbred
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:02 PM
JayCC
PassionFord Post Troll

My view with this story wasn't the fact that they had killed him. Kids kill kids all the time all over the world. It was the WAY they killed him. No parent ever taught them that. They are twisted cunts and nobody can deny that.
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:17 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by JayCC
My view with this story wasn't the fact that they had killed him. Kids kill kids all the time all over the world. It was the WAY they killed him. No parent ever taught them that. They are twisted cunts and nobody can deny that.
I would be surprised if violent computer games hadnt had an impact on their mentality.
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:22 PM
twinkle_2k86
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Originally Posted by JayCC
I was thinking the same thing. it would of been a different story if it was a shooting or stabbing etc, as this seems to be the norm now a days.
It was the way they did it, cold hearted evil bastards.

I kind of see chips point tho. There up bringing is part of why they turn out the way they are. IMO we are all born to be agrresive and evil in a way. Thats the way the human race is, just like in the animal kingdom. We as perents tho, have to guide our children to know the rights and wrongs in life, if we didn`t they will turn into killers, rapeists etc as they know no wrong. I recon you have 2 kids born on the same day, one is left and not taught anything, and the other is brought up with rights and wrongs, i know which one i would stay away from. Im not saying ones in a posh family, and the other in a broken home. im taking both in the same family enviroment.

Also the films, tv, computer games etc are not helping at all. I was watching that Joe frost the other night, she was doing a test with kids, think they where around 10 , 11 years old. They where play COD mw2 i think, cant remember the whole test now, but it was to see what there heart rate did etc on seeing certain graphic images. Turne out the ones playing COD didn`t care to hoots what they saw, yet the ones not play vilent games, there heart rates all changed etc.
Was good to watch, and the out come was vilent games films etc de-sensertised kids to real life. So nothing shocks these kids now a days like it use to.

The other thing that i was thinking about, what about these directors of these horror films, like Saw, Hostle etc etc. would you consider these evil? as to think up some of the shite they put in these films you have to have a twisted evil mind surely? Whats stopping them from going out and doing the things they think of?
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:46 PM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by Chip
With examples like the 14 year old mentioned in this thread who killed someone because "god told him to" I would say with about 90% certainty from that the kid involved was simply schizpophrenic, which is a very unpleasant condition but with medication can often be largely surpressed and if not then sectioning is always an option, so such a person doesnt need to be as big a risk to anyone or themselves as if they are not diagnosed, they arent "evil" though they are simply ill.

Chip,
He was not a Schizo(get out of jail card), just a barrister who claimed he was and him being a fookin evil twisted bastard!!!! which in court was proved to be the case.

Locked him up for murder!!!!!

God wouldnt have told him to do the things he did to the little girl!!!!(sticks were involved here)
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:49 PM
Mike C
The Special One

the refernce of the child as "IT" was what offended me.
I did intend to type "he/she", I even remember telling myself that in my head, but I was concentrating on other things at the time as well as typing...

Didn't mean to cause any offence.
Old 04-03-2010 | 01:51 PM
Chip

Chip,
He was not a Schizo(get out of jail card), just a barrister who claimed he was and him being a fookin evil twisted bastard!!!! which in court was proved to be the case.

Locked him up for murder!!!!!

God wouldnt have told him to do the things he did to the little girl!!!!(sticks were involved here)
Well IMHO God doesnt exist, so doesnt tell anyone anything, but its very common for schizophrenics to mistake the voices they hear for being god, as TBH its kind of the only rational explanation if you start with the belief that you arent mad and you are hearing a voice commanding you.

Would be interesting to know how the court proved he wasnt schizophrenic if that was what he was using as his defence, maybe his barrister just knew enough about the illness to tell him the right things to say, obvioulsy I can only go on what you are writing as im not familiar with the case.

Being genuinely schizophrenic is rightly a get out of jail free card as people cant be held responsible for what they do when they are suffering from a mental illness, although the reality is often longer in a secure mental institution than many sane killers serve in jail.
Old 04-03-2010 | 02:28 PM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

Well IMHO God doesnt exist, so doesnt tell anyone anything, but its very common for schizophrenics to mistake the voices they hear for being god, as TBH its kind of the only rational explanation if you start with the belief that you arent mad and you are hearing a voice commanding you.

Would be interesting to know how the court proved he wasnt schizophrenic if that was what he was using as his defence, maybe his barrister just knew enough about the illness to tell him the right things to say, obvioulsy I can only go on what you are writing as im not familiar with the case.

Being genuinely schizophrenic is rightly a get out of jail free card as people cant be held responsible for what they do when they are suffering from a mental illness, although the reality is often longer in a secure mental institution than many sane killers serve in jail.
Agree with you there Chip, I dont believe in God. "because of this event in my early years"

But if an evil twisted kid can say or told to say "God told me to do it" 90% of people may jump to his aid and agree he might be Schizo as most people did. However the exact facts are a little vague now, but I do recall he fooked himself up during pre-trial observations, basically he couldnt keep up the pretense that he was a fruit loop!!!!

If he had, he could have walked away!!!!! in a sense.
Old 04-03-2010 | 02:33 PM
Mrs T
Super Moderator

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ller-bars.html

not sure how true it is
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:14 PM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

I would be surprised if violent computer games hadnt had an impact on their mentality.

Wernt they have supposed to have watched the "Chucky Films" before hand. So good valid point Chip!!!
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:18 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

So why dont other kids all kill like they did then chipolata ? Wait a minute ,could it be that the bulger killers were.........................evil
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:20 PM
FestaRST
Part of the Furniture

Wernt they have supposed to have watched the "Chucky Films" before hand.
I am sure I remember that being said at the time too.
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:22 PM
RobL

Wernt they have supposed to have watched the "Chucky Films" before hand. So good valid point Chip!!!
what a load of bollox,didnt we all watch horror films as kids?
if someone is daft enough to do such evil things theyll do it regardless of what film theyve watched or game theyve played
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:38 PM
bouncy
Regular Contributor

Originally Posted by RobL
if someone is daft enough to do such evil things theyll do it regardless of what film theyve watched or game theyve played

Course its bollocks!!!!! but im sure thats what they said at the time!!!!

Im not really qualified to comment, but if sick fucks are on the edge, couldnt a film depicting acts of depraved mental torture and cruelty push them over.

Come on how many of us watched the Kung Fu movies, then and went and kicked our brothers head in, or watched cowboy movies, then run around the garden shooting people.
How many wanted to go and steal a car after watching "Gone in Sixty Seconds". You get my drift .

Some of you will remember what happened when the "Exorcist" was released.....................Cant say that some films dont fuck normal people up!!!!
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:46 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

why do we all react the same to films then?
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:54 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by danneth
why do we all react the same to films then?
what kind of question is that? dont quite understand what your asking tbh
Old 04-03-2010 | 04:56 PM
danneth
TORQUE!

what kind of question is that? dont quite understand what your asking tbh

you was saying it was bollox about the films affecting them as it obviously hasn't other people, so i was asking you do we all react the same to films?
Old 04-03-2010 | 05:16 PM
RobL

Originally Posted by danneth
you was saying it was bollox about the films affecting them as it obviously hasn't other people, so i was asking you do we all react the same to films?
no we dont all react the same to films and of course some films have an impact on on what you do as a kid,but kicking your brothers head in after watching a kung fu movie is a bit different than touturing and murdering a 2 year child
what im saying is if the lad had never seen an horror film in his life chances are he would still end up commiting such a crime because hes fucked in the head.have you seen the detailed reports of what they did to jamie? this is not something that normal functioning people or children do
horror movies and violent games dont make pshycos theyre born that way

Last edited by RobL; 04-03-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 04-03-2010 | 08:13 PM
brad
PassionFord Post Troll

There is a serial killer called "home security ideas"?

that'l teach me to cut n paste
Old 04-03-2010 | 08:58 PM
cozzfather
C.R.E.A.M.

SLIGHTLY OFF THE SUBJect,i have personally witnessed a mother and fathers distress when a kid goes missing,the sheer horror and panic when the kids not there and the parents do not know what to do or where to look and have been unseen for a while.

its somthing i promise you never want to witness.

them 2 fookers would of needed a funeral director if JB had been my child and i got hold of them
Old 04-03-2010 | 09:55 PM
Benni
Ban[B][/B]ned

If anything happened to Meg I would be devestated, but if she was hurt by a kid who had themselves been a victim of abuse and didnt know any better I would also feel sorry for that kid too for not having the nice life that Meg has.

If you was James Bulger's mother, you wouldn't feel sorry for them at all, and you wouldn't give a shit about what life they had. You can tell me different, but I know this for a fact.

Benni.
Old 04-03-2010 | 10:20 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Children are vulnerable, and thats one of the prime reasons we have film and game certificates to protect them from non-age appropriate material. There is plenty of evidence to suggest watching age innapropriate videos regularly as a child can cause damage. This is expecially the case with pornography. Violent films tend to scare more than make someone kill.

As chip says its a balance of nature/nurture and a kid thats already psychologically "wired" to be more violent than someone else may take relatively little stimulus to take things to another level. This is well known in people with learning disabilities who sometimes do not have the same cognitive understanding of right and wrong and consequences of thier actions.

It might scare you to know there are thousands of psychopaths living freely in society and most of them are not violent or murderers and many will be unaware of thier condition albeit some may realise they are different to others. Now its medically acknowledged that people who suffer such severe personality disorders have the capability to commit crime but not all do so as they choose not to commit crime.

Originally Posted by Benni
If you was James Bulger's mother, you wouldn't feel sorry for them at all, and you wouldn't give a shit about what life they had. You can tell me different, but I know this for a fact.
Nobody is doubting the pain she feels benni, but she is thinking emotionally as a mother rather than from the outside looking at the bigger picture. Im sure wed all feel the same anger and hatred if it was our child.
Old 04-03-2010 | 10:27 PM
Chip

Originally Posted by KSA-Cossie
So why dont other kids all kill like they did then chipolata ? Wait a minute ,could it be that the bulger killers were.........................evil
Because we havent all had the same combination of nature and nurture that they had.

Psychology is far more complex than just one thing happens and causes an effect.

Think of it as like an engine, run it on the wrong fuel, rev it too hard, run it low on water, all these things add up to making it more likely to break, similar with people's minds or moral compasses.

Quick Reply: James Bulger murderer back inside