General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Anyone watch the programme about ambulance chasers?

Search this Thread

Old 25-02-2010, 09:25 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts
Default Anyone watch the programme about ambulance chasers?

Pretty sure its on now on ch4+1.

The lad that bust his toe when he tripped in the school playground, parents sued, got 2.5k and cost the school over 5k after the fees etc.

The bloke that cut himself whilst shaving with a razor that he had clearly 'modified', got 6k.

The woman who could barely speak a word of english, who got hit by a branch of a tree is expecting a 4 figure sum....

And its us fucking taxpayers that are funding these scrounging cunts!
Old 25-02-2010, 09:55 PM
S7EVO
Part of the Furniture

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Unreal, just unreal. That prick that cut himself shaving got 6K. It was clear that that woman who got hit by falling branch was lying, I dont even think she knew where the tree was.
Old 25-02-2010, 09:59 PM
Cragrat
sit boo boo sit

Received 50 Likes on 44 Posts

remember my nan fell over broken flagstone years ago broke her arm but refused to sue or make a fuss as she was too embarrassed,she just got on with it,it took ages to heal and the council took even longer to fix the flag

r.i.p. Ed.
Old 25-02-2010, 10:06 PM
Icurus
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Its a joke these days. I broke my arm many, many years ago at junior school and not once was the phrase 'lets sue the school' mentioned. I fell off a climbing frame, and back in those days it was set straight into the playground, which was concrete.

PS: can claims be backdated?
Old 25-02-2010, 10:10 PM
Kevin Sharp
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i didnt see this post i started one too,

but its a joke all wrong...the guy with the shaving scar..FFS...and sueing the school cos the lad broke hit toe having a kickaround in the playground
Old 25-02-2010, 10:19 PM
xrsi
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

bloody hell if i sued for half the stuff i managed to do to myself through various things i would be loaded!!!

all these cocks with the no win no fee lot should be shot! its obvious they make stupid amounts of money off people's missfortune and we as a nation are only too pelase to help them!

best was after my first crash where i had whip lash and have knackered my neck and shoulder a bit (yes i di have whiplash as i have reduced movement in both etc) was approached in the street by a bloke and asked had i had any accidents etc in last x years so as i had a bit of time stopped to chat to the nice bloke who was only too please to listen to my misfortune and suddenly you could see the £ signs rolling round in his head.... he then was ever so kind to inform me that they could persue a claim against the third party for damages to which i replied "oh sorry didnt i say my legal insurance was already taking care of all that for me!" his face was a picture and his reponse was not as polite as go away after wasting my time! lol