General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Race Sponsorship help needed

Search this Thread

Old 25-02-2010, 02:53 PM
JasonXR2Racer
Regular Contributor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Race Sponsorship help needed

Hello fellow Ford Fans

I've raced a Fiesta XR2 in the Ford XR Challenge for the last 5 years.

Having recently sold my car i'm now in the process of building another XR2 with better spec to race in a different series in 2011.

I have recently been offered a chance to race a Fiesta ST in the BRSCC Fiesta championship on a hire per race basis by someone I know who runs 3 cars and races in the series. This could be just for a few races or a full season. He is working away next year and a car has been made available for hire.

So now if i am to do this I need to try and get a sponsor/sponsors to cover the cost of the season as I cannot afford to build my own car and race the ST

The Fiesta championship is televised on Sky and now has healthy grids and a big following at meetings around the country.

If you are interested or know someone who maybe seriously interested in helping out let me know asap.

This would be a great opportunity to advertise on TV and get involved in a fast growing Championship which may see stand alone grids this season.

The car is run by an excellent team backed by a Ford Dealer and all the cars are presented in an immaculate condition at every race meeting.

Also i will be looking for sponsors to come on board with my XR2 once its built and will be raced in either the CTRC Blue Oval series (BOSS) or BARC NW Sports and Saloons series

Thanks!

Jason

Last edited by JasonXR2Racer; 25-02-2010 at 02:55 PM.