General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Another skanky s**t

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2010, 12:12 PM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another skanky s**t

http://showbiz.sky.com/katie-prices-baby-news

She right gets on my tits, wonder how long this one will last
Old 09-02-2010, 12:15 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Received 449 Likes on 397 Posts

To be fair I couldn't give a fook what she gets up to, just wish the papers and every bloody magazine in the newsagents shared my view!
Old 09-02-2010, 12:18 PM
cossiejsy
PassionFord Post Whore!!

couldnt give a toss what does in her life
Old 09-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Christian and Beccy
#1 in Spelling Club

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

She is the worlds biggest ASW. I used to think she was 'OK', but she's is just like a lump of shit on your shoe now.

It's sad to think they her/Alex may bring a child into this world, when their relationship has been purely put on to piss Pete off. He has definately come up smelling of roses by comparison I say.

Good on him.
Old 09-02-2010, 12:30 PM
Ad4m RST
BANNED
BANNED

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

This waste of a slosher needs euthanising...

Funniest thing is she's got something like 36 books out there! thirty-f'in-six
Old 09-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

I'm thinking anyone who wants to bring a kid into the world should be vetted. This will enable us to ensure a richer gene pool later in life.

I will be running for parliament and this will be my soul objective, after all nobody cares about the UK's finances

If you are thick as fuck, have been on benefits for longer than 1 year, refuse to work or suck mouldy cock for a tenner down an alleyway you would be excluded from your 'right' to have a baby. I would reinstate it as a priviledge and I personally would vet every individual. Those who got pregnant without my knowledge would be removed from society and placed into custody on the Isle of Wight.

This would be the island that I send all of the UK's problems too, these include Dojj & N95 Boy

They would be provided with an inflatable raft that would self destruct once they landed on the Isle of Wight or if they tried to return to the mainland. There would not be any materials to construct a raft and the Sharks I pen in around the Isle of Wight would deal with anybody who fancied a swim.

Failing all of the above a kick in the fucking cunt will do.

Thanks
Tim
Old 09-02-2010, 12:38 PM
Shandy-Ade
Advanced PassionFord User

Originally Posted by Rich170
To be fair I couldn't give a fook what she gets up to, just wish the papers and every bloody magazine in the newsagents shared my view!
+1

Trending Topics

Old 09-02-2010, 12:44 PM
Brian ST-2
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Rick Astley, Voice of the Nation. you'd get my vote.

Apart from if you put all the useless scum sucking, waste of good oxygen pikey scum on the Isle of Wight it would sink. Hey ho, no great loss.

Out of use North Sea oil rigs are another good option for 'relocation'
Old 09-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Brian ST24
Rick Astley, Voice of the Nation. you'd get my vote.

Apart from if you put all the useless scum sucking, waste of good oxygen pikey scum on the Isle of Wight it would sink. Hey ho, no great loss.

Out of use North Sea oil rigs are another good option for 'relocation'
I only suggested Isle of Wight as that is where the majority of dregs already live, other islanders seem nice enough, just I had a few run ins with cocksuckers on the Isle of Wight so that got my vote.

I'd also like to suggest some kind of paintball camp where we use them as live targets before they are shipped off. This would take place in Southampton and would be an urban adventure type of experience. You have to shoot at least 5 worthless scumbags in the middle of the forehead to get your experience free.

Otherwise it is £25 per hour and that money would then be pumped back into the NHS.

Old 09-02-2010, 12:58 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Originally Posted by Rick Astley
Those who got pregnant without my knowledge would be removed from society and placed into custody on the Isle of Wight.

This would be the island that I send all of the UK's problems too, these include Dojj & N95 Boy

They would be provided with an inflatable raft that would self destruct once they landed on the Isle of Wight or if they tried to return to the mainland. There would not be any materials to construct a raft and the Sharks I pen in around the Isle of Wight would deal with anybody who fancied a swim.

Thanks
Tim
Sod off you cunt My mum and dad live on the isle of wight, its a good place! Full of old fuckers, but still, a good place!
Old 09-02-2010, 01:02 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Sod off you cunt My mum and dad live on the isle of wight, its a good place! Full of old fuckers, but still, a good place!
We could move them to Wales? As that is where I plan to 'store' all the old people?

Scotland will be home to all my little fuckpieces as Scottish birds are filthy little feckers!

x
Old 09-02-2010, 04:49 PM
KSA-Cossie
Professional Waffler

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Vulgar inside and out.
Old 09-02-2010, 04:55 PM
cozmeister
More boost Igor!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

+1
Old 09-02-2010, 05:00 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

We could move them to Wales? As that is where I plan to 'store' all the old people?

Scotland will be home to all my little fuckpieces as Scottish birds are filthy little feckers!

x
Could you not build up Hadrians wall again to keep the skirt wearing McJocks away from civilisation, weve let 1 mong eyed skirt wearer in and he's made a right fuck of things
Old 09-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Originally Posted by Big G
Could you not build up Hadrians wall again to keep the skirt wearing McJocks away from civilisation, weve let 1 mong eyed skirt wearer in and he's made a right fuck of things
I could 'look' into it for you. But you must vote for me.

Here is a quick extract from my election speech: "Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down, never gonna run around and desert you, never gonna make you cry, never gonna say goodbye, never gonna tell a lie and hurt you!"
Old 09-02-2010, 05:34 PM
RichieST
15K+ Super Poster!!

Bored Rick?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Rick Astley
Never gonna give you up!

Bored Rick?
It's been a long day mate! Not had any work to do today!

Was it really that obvious?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:47 PM
collierm
MP for K.I.S.S

Hope the baby enjoys sucking on silicon. She gets right on my tits. As said above. Utter ASW.
Old 09-02-2010, 06:32 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

I'm thinking anyone who wants to bring a kid into the world should be vetted. This will enable us to ensure a richer gene pool later in life.

I will be running for parliament and this will be my soul objective, after all nobody cares about the UK's finances

If you are thick as fuck, have been on benefits for longer than 1 year, refuse to work or suck mouldy cock for a tenner down an alleyway you would be excluded from your 'right' to have a baby. I would reinstate it as a priviledge and I personally would vet every individual. Those who got pregnant without my knowledge would be removed from society and placed into custody on the Isle of Wight.

Thanks
Tim
what?

i'll accept that i'm not everyones favorite tea drinking buddy, but comparing me to n85 boy really does take he piss
Old 09-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

Originally Posted by Ad4m RST
Funniest thing is she's got something like 36 books out there! thirty-f'in-six
Whats more concerning is all the teens and woman who read those books and idolise the bitch!! that combined with the influence of other gold digger woman in the media means theres going to be a whole generation of psycho female teens behaving like brats all thier lives, believing that Jordan is normal
she needs sectioning under the mental health act. Im pretty certain it would be easy to diagnose some severe personality disorder such as psychopath/antisocial and then justify locking her up for life under the grounds of protecting the public!!
You have to shoot at least 5 worthless scumbags in the middle of the forehead to get your experience free.

Otherwise it is £25 per hour and that money would then be pumped back into the NHS.

why use paintball?? real bullets FTW. The vast majority who turn up to the experience will be "wannabes" anyway so would chicken out when it comes to pulling the trigger thus earning NHS money. And the few nutters who kill in cold blood will save us money.

A dead scum bag is cheaper than a live one.

think about it. 1 person who never works thier entire life costs almost a million in benefits alone. (based on no kids, and making up an illness when they eventually try to throw you off jobseekers hence youll get sick money too ) oh and thats assuming they only live till 65.

and thats not including the extra money from them having kids and the cost of the kids to society if they follow thier parents scum living example.

Also does not include cost to society of the crime the vast majority of benefit scroungers commit.

so it is quite easy to see these scummers could easily cost us a couple of million each.

just think a heroin addict on a £20 a day habbit costs at least £7300 a year in raw heroin. Add to the fact that the average "fence" only pays out 10% of what the goods are worth new so the addict needs to steal £73000 worth of goods!!! add to that the insurance and police costs of nearly £1000 per burglary and window/door replacement of nearly £500 per burglary and based on an average of 3 burglarys a week the average junkie costs in raw calculatable cash £307000 PER YEAR That does not include the cost of benefits he/she might claim as well as the emotional costs of thier crime, the wasted money on rehab/meth programs, NHS costs from overdoses/beatings etc etc

Average habbit lasts 10 years so thats over £3million per addict!!

then theres alcys who often in deprived areas have the problem for most of thier "working" lives until an early death. Round my way alcys get £10 a day in extra benefits!!! by the time you add benefits and DLA (alcoholism is classified as a disability, albeit self inflicted! Self inflicted disabilities shouldnt get benefits but thats another arguement) it amounts to almost £25k a year!! now assuming they are dead by age 40 and hence only claim for about 20 years thats still £500k in pure benefits!! again does NOt include massive NHS costs of alcys, police costs etc if they commit crime when £10 a day isnt enough, costs of taking kids into care etc etc etc

And we wonder why uk is broke??

If these people refuse to change despite offered help then far cheaper to kill them off.

might sound bit nazi like killing them but if it wasnt for our pathetic benefits system most would have died due to poverty they bought on themselves. Weve allowed these people to exist so its our duty to get rid of a problem weve caused.

Im all for rehab where it works but wether we like it or not a large amount of these people are too ingrained in thier ways or too "damaged" to ever change so if we cant force them to comply with our society then what choice other than removing them from it do we have???? sure they have individual rights but there comes a time when the rights of society as a whole are more important than the rights of a few individuals.
Old 10-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Big G
PassionFord Post Whore!!

Received 23 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by warrenpenalver
Whats more concerning is all the teens and woman who read those books and idolise the bitch!! that combined with the influence of other gold digger woman in the media means theres going to be a whole generation of psycho female teens behaving like brats all thier lives, believing that Jordan is normal
she needs sectioning under the mental health act. Im pretty certain it would be easy to diagnose some severe personality disorder such as psychopath/antisocial and then justify locking her up for life under the grounds of protecting the public!!

why use paintball?? real bullets FTW. The vast majority who turn up to the experience will be "wannabes" anyway so would chicken out when it comes to pulling the trigger thus earning NHS money. And the few nutters who kill in cold blood will save us money.

A dead scum bag is cheaper than a live one.

think about it. 1 person who never works thier entire life costs almost a million in benefits alone. (based on no kids, and making up an illness when they eventually try to throw you off jobseekers hence youll get sick money too ) oh and thats assuming they only live till 65.

and thats not including the extra money from them having kids and the cost of the kids to society if they follow thier parents scum living example.

Also does not include cost to society of the crime the vast majority of benefit scroungers commit.

so it is quite easy to see these scummers could easily cost us a couple of million each.

just think a heroin addict on a £20 a day habbit costs at least £7300 a year in raw heroin. Add to the fact that the average "fence" only pays out 10% of what the goods are worth new so the addict needs to steal £73000 worth of goods!!! add to that the insurance and police costs of nearly £1000 per burglary and window/door replacement of nearly £500 per burglary and based on an average of 3 burglarys a week the average junkie costs in raw calculatable cash £307000 PER YEAR That does not include the cost of benefits he/she might claim as well as the emotional costs of thier crime, the wasted money on rehab/meth programs, NHS costs from overdoses/beatings etc etc

Average habbit lasts 10 years so thats over £3million per addict!!

then theres alcys who often in deprived areas have the problem for most of thier "working" lives until an early death. Round my way alcys get £10 a day in extra benefits!!! by the time you add benefits and DLA (alcoholism is classified as a disability, albeit self inflicted! Self inflicted disabilities shouldnt get benefits but thats another arguement) it amounts to almost £25k a year!! now assuming they are dead by age 40 and hence only claim for about 20 years thats still £500k in pure benefits!! again does NOt include massive NHS costs of alcys, police costs etc if they commit crime when £10 a day isnt enough, costs of taking kids into care etc etc etc

And we wonder why uk is broke??

If these people refuse to change despite offered help then far cheaper to kill them off.

might sound bit nazi like killing them but if it wasnt for our pathetic benefits system most would have died due to poverty they bought on themselves. Weve allowed these people to exist so its our duty to get rid of a problem weve caused.

Im all for rehab where it works but wether we like it or not a large amount of these people are too ingrained in thier ways or too "damaged" to ever change so if we cant force them to comply with our society then what choice other than removing them from it do we have???? sure they have individual rights but there comes a time when the rights of society as a whole are more important than the rights of a few individuals.

Warren .... I think Dojj and Ginge have just taken over and tag teamed your keyboard
Old 10-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Psycho Warren
Carbon Crazy

Received 128 Likes on 95 Posts

no it was all my own work dont want dojj and ginge taking credit for my masterpiece!