General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

some funnies...........

Search this Thread

Old 23-01-2010, 03:33 PM
The Sludge
garibaldi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default some funnies...........

I went to a charity disco last week in aid of women born without legs.........................the dance floor was crawling with fanny..

Paddy takes new wife home on the wedding nite....she lies on the bed spread eagled and says "Paddy u know wot i want!"....Paddy replies "All the fuckin bed by the look of it"

Maths teacher asks little Becky what comes after 69. she says a wet wipe and some mouth wash usually

Heather Mills has put in an official complaint to the .dancing on ice' producers saying it was insensitive to make her dance to 'footloose'..

English man and Thai women were in bed after sex, the women starts stroking his penis and the man said ' haven't you had enough' she says' no i just miss mine'

Ive just had two fukin people on my doorstep for the last half an hour telling me about the benifits of brown bread over white..... fukin HOVIS witnesses....

It has been studied and determined that the most often used sexual position for married couples is the doggie position. ..........................The husband sits up and begs and the wife rolls over and plays dead.

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone..............I said "Morning." .................He replied, "No, just having a shit."

Old 23-01-2010, 03:57 PM
Dub604
I've found that life I needed.. It's HERE!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was walking in a cemetery this morning and saw a bloke hiding behind a gravestone..............I said "Morning." .................He replied, "No, just having a shit."

LOL
Old 23-01-2010, 04:01 PM
dojj
Resident Wrestling Legend

Received 258 Likes on 221 Posts

lol
Old 23-01-2010, 05:26 PM
rs1072
PassionFord Post Troll

lol
Old 23-01-2010, 07:08 PM
FiFi Fiesta
Wahay!! I've lost my Virginity!!

lol!

Heard this the other day....

I can sympathise with the Haiti people because after 30 Aftershocks i cant find my house either!