General Car Related Discussion. To discuss anything that is related to cars and automotive technology that doesnt naturally fit into another forum catagory.

Ipod touch probems

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 06:01 PM
RS_JAY
Too many posts.. I need a life!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ipod touch probems

Ive just bought a ipod touch. Ive managed to get some music on there, but having a nightmare getting pictures or video's on it. Ive got aload of vids on the itunes part on the laptop but cant seem to get the on the ipod. Im use to my antique sony phone where i just drag and drop, but this dont seem the case. Am i doing something wrong which is staring me in the face???
Old 12-01-2010, 06:36 PM
DanW@FastFord
Spelling Club King!

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by RS_JAY
Ive just bought a ipod touch. Ive managed to get some music on there, but having a nightmare getting pictures or video's on it. Ive got aload of vids on the itunes part on the laptop but cant seem to get the on the ipod. Im use to my antique sony phone where i just drag and drop, but this dont seem the case. Am i doing something wrong which is staring me in the face???
The videos need to be in the right format. Not all formats work. I never worked out how to put pics on mine when I had one, as I recall it was a ball ache to do. Google will bring up a tutorial to answer your queries though!